Elements?

Topic started by MOF on Dec. 22, 2008. Last post by e_b_c 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
What are all the Yu-Gi-Oh elements?
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
MOF said:
"What are all the Yu-Gi-Oh elements?"
Dark, Light, Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and that's it I think. I'll check my yu-gi-oh game just to make sure.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"MOF said:
"What are all the Yu-Gi-Oh elements?"
Dark, Light, Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and that's it I think. I'll check my yu-gi-oh game just to make sure.
"
+ divine
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Thanks guys.

Next question. What do they mean? Do they do anything different or is it just to classify the monsters?
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Devilly said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"MOF said:
"What are all the Yu-Gi-Oh elements?"
Dark, Light, Water, Fire, Wind, Earth, and that's it I think. I'll check my yu-gi-oh game just to make sure.
"
+ divine"
Yeah Divine too.

MOF said:
"Thanks guys.

Next question. What do they mean? Do they do anything different or is it just to classify the monsters?"
It's just to classify I think. I don't see anything significant to them. Fire types get the fire attribute and Gods get the Divine one and so on.
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"MOF said:
"Thanks guys.

Next question. What do they mean? Do they do anything different or is it just to classify the monsters?"
It's just to classify I think. I don't see anything significant to them. Fire types get the fire attribute and Gods get the Divine one and so on."
oh ok then
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Atsuma_Akubara said:
It's just to classify I think. I don't see anything significant to them. Fire types get the fire attribute and Gods get the Divine one and so on.
Also in some GBA and DS games it can be used to counter or attack a oppesite element no matter how many LP it has.
But this is only in the weakest of games.

And its also gotta do alot with Spell and Trap cards.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Devilly said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
It's just to classify I think. I don't see anything significant to them. Fire types get the fire attribute and Gods get the Divine one and so on.
Also in some GBA and DS games it can be used to counter or attack a oppesite element no matter how many LP it has.
But this is only in the weakest of games.

And its also gotta do alot with Spell and Trap cards."
True...
Post by MOF (434 posts) See mini bio Level 1
cool. thanks yall.
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
MOF said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"MOF said:
"Thanks guys.

Next question. What do they mean? Do they do anything different or is it just to classify the monsters?"
It's just to classify I think. I don't see anything significant to them. Fire types get the fire attribute and Gods get the Divine one and so on."
oh ok then"
yep, just pointless franchising and an excuse to post a really awesome kanji in the upper right of the card :D
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Divine is the Strongest
Post by Death_Flame (318 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Because it makes the cards looks more  interesting...
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
well if they were going bye the original manga the cards had elements and the elements trumped each other, i know that is not how the gameplay goes but they could be trying to make them look close to the cards in the manga
Top Editors
Top Posters
Devilly
52 posts
xlab3000
46 posts
Sonata
17 posts
lordhaseo
16 posts
Kawanoka_Kyrogi
16 posts
Baal_Raam
10 posts
Death_Flame
10 posts
MOF
9 posts
AnimeDefender
8 posts
Atsuma_Akubara
8 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel