The Young Animator Training Project

Topic started by Undeadpool on May 4, 2011. Last post by csl316 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Undeadpool (12 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Post by zaldar (1,270 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Interesting...don't get what any of them are about really as I can't speak Japanese.  The third one looks odd though...jimmny cricket coming on to Pinocchio? 
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site!
Post by csl316 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@zombiepie said:
" The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site! "
: (
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@csl316 said:
" @zombiepie said:
" The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site! "
: ( "
Hey baby I haven't forgotten about you. I never forget my lovers.

; )
Post by sotyfan16 (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The first one was the only one I found somewhat interesting. And really, that is purely based the possible story.
Post by Gregomasta (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@zombiepie said:
" @csl316 said:
" @zombiepie said:
" The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site! "
: ( "
Hey baby I haven't forgotten about you. I never forget my lovers.; ) "
What the fuck is going on here....
Post by TypingKira (5 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Gregomasta said:
" @zombiepie said:
" @csl316 said:
" @zombiepie said:
" The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site! "
: ( "
Hey baby I haven't forgotten about you. I never forget my lovers.; ) "
What the fuck is going on here.... "
I dunno. . . But I think I like it ;}
Post by ragman1138 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 4
HMMMM BEATS ME
Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@typingkira said:
" @Gregomasta said:
" @zombiepie said:
" @csl316 said:
" @zombiepie said:
" The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site! "
: ( "
Hey baby I haven't forgotten about you. I never forget my lovers.; ) "
What the fuck is going on here.... "
I dunno. . . But I think I like it ;} "
Alright! We have an orgy!
Post by csl316 (13 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@zombiepie said:
" @typingkira said:
" @Gregomasta said:
" @zombiepie said:
" @csl316 said:
" @zombiepie said:
" The words "young,"  "four," and "hot" sure does get me excited about things! Just ask the male moderators on this site! "
: ( "
Hey baby I haven't forgotten about you. I never forget my lovers.; ) "
What the fuck is going on here.... "
I dunno. . . But I think I like it ;} "
Alright! We have an orgy! "
Oh sweet, I leave this thread for a couple days and it's gone to places I hoped it would.  Yes!
Top Editors
Top Posters
ZombiePie
3 posts
csl316
2 posts
TypingKira
1 posts
sotyfan16
1 posts
ragman1138
1 posts
zaldar
1 posts
Gregomasta
1 posts
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel