Yen Press Edition Release Date: January 4, 2011
London - the capital of the Great Empire - is once again under siege, as a string of bizarre attacks on British citizens returned from India sends rumours flying and casts a pall upon Queen Victoria's rule. Sent in by Her Majesty, young Earl Phantomhive and his most capable butler, Sebastian, follow a trail that collides head-on with an Indian youth who claims to be a prince. But this prince possesses an extraordinary butler of his own! As an intense rivalry between the two butlers begins to form, will the kitchen be the dueling duo's final battleground?!
Chapter 15: The Butler, Freeloading - (その執事、居候 "Sono Shitsuji, Isōrō) pg. 3
Chapter: 16: The Butler, Foreign - (その執事、異邦 "Sono Shitsuji, Ihō) pg. 43
Chapter 17: The Butler, Competitve - (その執事、拮抗 "Sono Shitsuji,Kikkō) Pg. 77
Chapter 18: The Butler, Shadowing - (その執事、尾行 "Sono Shitsuji, Bikō") Pg. 115
Chapter 19: The Butler, Superhuman - (その執事、異能 "Sono Shitsuji, Inō") Pg. 155
Indian and Hindi words are italicized and bold.
- City Police - Pg. ii
- Oriental - Pg. 16
- Qing Bang - Pg. 17
- Agni and Khansama - Pg. 25
- Jo aahyaa - Pg. 26
- Marma - Pg. 31
- Soma and Bengal - Pg. 39
- Namaste jii - Pg. 46
- Dirt under the nails - Pg. 49
- Musical Instruments - Pg. 58
- Ganesha - Pg. 61
- Valid Target Area - Pg. 65
- Paagal - Pg. 99
- Arshad - Pg. 100
- Ramakrishna and The flag on the cottage pie - Pg. 103
- Gieves & Hawkes - Pg. 135
- Thomas Goode, Royal Worceser, Lock & Co. - Pg. 141
- Spider's thread - Pg. 167 = It's about Ryounosuke Akutagawa's story.
- Queen Victoria's Godlen Jubilee - Pg. 172
- Kali's Tongue - Pg. 178
Yana Toboso's Afterword
The author talks about how editor K think the self portrait looks better without hair.