Fish-Man Island Arc
Undersea Volcanic Eruption! Drifting to the Fish-Man Island! - 海底火山噴火! 流されて魚人島 (Kaitei Kazan Funka! Nagasarete Gyojin-tō)
As the crew plumb the depths of the sea in search of Luffy, Sanji and Zoro, they encounter the terrifying and mysterious secrets of the deep - including an undersea volcano whose eruption almost spells "the end" for the Straw Hats as they continue on their way to Fish-Man Island.
|Undersea Volcanic Eruption! Drifting to the Fish-Man Island!|
|Romaji||Kaitei Kazan Funka! Nagasarete Gyojin-tō|
|December 4, 2011|
|December 3, 2011|
|Manga||Ch. 606-607 (Vol. 62)|
"We Go" by Hiroshi Kitadani
Written and Composed by Shouko Fujibayashi and Kouhei Tanaka
|(List of theme music)|
Points of Interest
- Zoro's Yubashiri sword and Usopp's special goggles appears briefly in the flashback of the crew's first meeting with Brook.
- Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji's first appearance in this background is in flashback.
- One of the images shown at 06:58 is a repeat animation from the previous episode.
- "Surume" 鯣 スルメ is a snack food made from dried and shredded squid or cuttlefish.
- The Straw Hat Pirates have been trying to reach Fish-Man Island since the end of the Water 7/Enies Lobby arc.
Moves This Episode
|Nico Robin||Cinco Fleur|
|Usopp||Sure Kill -Green Star: Sargasso|