Katou Kiri has become Tsubaki's loyal retainer, but will the young ninja learn to work together with his other Student Council colleagues in order to build a better academy? Then, the Sket-dan teams up with the Student Council to cure Usami of her hatred for all men... and it involves more than one kind of cross-dressing...
1st Story - General Affairs Manager - Kiri Kato
Bossun sees Kiri and Sasuke walking to school together, and he makes fun of them. Sasuke and Bossun argue for a moment with Himeko and Switch enjoying it. When Bossun remarks that Kiri's relationship with Sasuke is like master and servant, Kiri threatens Bossun to not make fun of Sasuke. In a student council meeting, the girls greet Kiri Kato, but Kiri acts rude towards them. Daisy gets angry at Kiri who only serves Tsubaki. Kiri explains to Daisy and the gang since Tsubaki helped him, he will protects Tsubaki with his life and his ninja powers. Daisy is unimpressed with Kiri and asks him to demonstrate his ninja powers. Suddenly, Kiri activates his smokescreen, and when the smoke clears, they find a three stump. Kiri reveals his hiding spot using camouflage wallpaper. Daisy asks Kiri if he can scrunch himself in a Boston bag. Though, Kiri states he can, but its not ninjutsu.
Then, Tsubaki allows Kiri to do what he wants. When Kiri notices Tsubaki's water bottle is empty, Kiri begs him to let him get green tea. Then, the girls want to him to get their drinks. When Kiri states he only follows Tsubaki's orders, Tsubaki tells Kiri to help them. Mimori and Daisy find their problems with Kiri solved. Out of nowhere, Kiri appears with the drinks, and Tsubaki finds him modest but too inconsiderate. In the meeting, Mimori wants everyone to address Kiri by his first name. Tsubaki feels uncomfortable with calling Kiri by his first name, and Kiri threatens to tie up the girls. Kiri asks Tsubaki what should he do, and Tsubaki replies by revealing his handbook. Tsubaki's words ignite passion in Kiri, and in a montage of scenes, Kiri helps everyone with minor things with speed. Outside of school, they see Kiri helping others and enjoying every moment of it. Kiri spots his team and accompanies them.
2nd Story - Lovely Bunny Girl
Sasuke finds the window broken, and Kiri apologizes for not preventing this. Himeko reprimands Switch and Bossun and makes them apologize. Bunny tells Bossun and Switch to play with her. Sasuke orders Daisy to change Bunny back to Hani. Later, Himeko pets Hani, and Daisy tells Himeko to back off. When Bossun sees Hani wants to fix her hatred for boys, Hani tells Mimori who tells Bossun that guys are useless with some metaphors. Then, Daisy proposes that the girls should dress as guys, and Himeko tells Bossun's group to strip. Kiri flashes Himeko who hits him out of embarrassment. Moments later, Himeko and her group interact with Hani, but Hani feels uncomfortable especially Mimori whose breasts are bouncing. Hani remarks that they look like girls who enjoy wearing boy uniforms.
Suddenly, Himeko asks Bossun's group to cross dress much to the guys' shock. When Tsubaki mentions that they cannot fit the girls' uniform, Mimori has new clothes deliver by helicopter. Moments later, Himeko finds Bossun and Tsubaki cute. She asks Tsubaki to twirl a bit. She has Bossun's group fake a conversation. When Bossun and Switch's acting is very realistic, Hime's group asks them to tone it down, so Hani can jump in. Bossun asks them about marriage and Suiko if he has a boyfriend. He asks Switch about some boyfriend's cellphone, and Himeko finds their conversations like a soap opera. Hani asks them to stop.
Bossun gets an idea and starts the conversation with how men are children no matter how much time has pass. Hani touches Tsubaki without transforming into Bunny. Suddenly, Tsubaki speaks up and congratulate Hani. Then, Hani transform into bunny. Outside of school, Bossun tells Bunny goodbye, and Himeko scolds him for talking to Hani. Hani says something, and Kiri hears her words. He thinks Hani said thanks, but he thinks Hani said something else.
Points of Interest
- The opening theme song has the credits running in it.
- Himeko is Himeo
- Daisy is Daisy-o - a word similar to digital audio.
- Mimori is Unyuo.
- Bossun is
- Switch is Suiko.
- Tsubaki is Sasuko.
- Kiri is Kiriko.
Manga and Anime Differences
- The anime includes an extra scene at the beginning where Bossun makes fun of Sasuke and Kiri's relationship.
- Extra Anime Dialogue: Daisy asks Kiri if he can fit into a Boston bag.
- Kiri's helping scene altercations: The manga has him helping Bossun, Ayumi, an unnamed soccer student, and an unnamed gardener. In the anime, he helps Moe, Roman, Koma, and the Sket Dan with game of catch.
- For the Bunny chapter, Sket Dan occupies the student council's room temporarily due to the Falken incident where the Sket Dan clubroom burned down. The anime makes no mention of it.
- The anime's second story begins with the window breaking. Whereas in the manga, they begin it with Bunny who flirts with Tsubaki.
- Kiri does not cross dress in the manga, and he appears later when he hears Hani said thanks.
- Hani's farewell scene takes place in the hall ways.
- Japanese Name: "Yoriyoi gakuen tsukuri no tame ni!!" (より良い学園作りの為に！！)
- Manga Chapter: 179 and 163
- Opening Theme: "Clear" by The Sketchbook
- Ending Theme: "Sekai wa Okujō de Miwataseta" by Sket+Sketch