This episode is framed in the perspective of a silent cameraman filming a documentary that introduces the 12 idols of 765 Productions. The first idol is Amami Haruka. She is a hardworking girl who wakes up early for a two hour commute from her home to the agency. The second girl who is recorded on film is Kikuchi Makoto, a tom-boy who secretly wishes she had been raised more feminine. She is popular with female fans. From the eyes of the cameraman, we see a busy and fast paced every day work schedule. Akizuki Ritsuko, one of the producers of the company, introduces the twin idols, Futami Ami and Futami Mami. As the two, bubbly sisters fight for the camera's attention, another idol, Ganaha Hibiki, disrupts the work flow as she loses sight of her hamster, "Hamzou."
In the Bedlam that the office becomes, more of the idols are spotted. Hagiwara Yukiho, screams as she sees the cameraman due to her nervousness around men. Takatsuki Yayoi, a young girl in pig tails tries to calm the panicking idols. Minase Iori, who was acting smug about tricking some of her fellow idols into believing that the clamour was caused by a cockroach immediately shifts persona as she realizes that she is on camera. Kisaragi Chihaya is introduced as a girl who does not understand technology or gadgets. Miura Azusa and Shijou Takane are shown checking horroscopes and fortunes for the month. The former believes in fate, the latter believes she has the power to "carve her own destiny." The chase for Hamzou ends with the animal crawling into the shirt of the final idol, Hoshii Miki, whose only introduction is that she is in her 3rd year of middle school and has large breasts.
The next part of the documentary or "TV interview" is focused on the occupation as an Idol. We are shown vocal training sessions, interviews with press, and advertisement booths manned by the idols themselves.
Some of the things we learn about the idols are:
- Makoto blames her father for her boyish personality.
- Chihaya is very serious about her singing career.
- Hibiki has many pets and loves animals.
- Takane is careful about what she reveals about her past.
- Azusa Miura has bad sense of direction and has graduated from junior college.
- Iori comes from a wealthy family but wants to make a name for herself.
- Yayoi is the eldest of six siblings but works hard for her struggling f amily.
- The twins Ami and Mami enjoy juggling idol work and school work.
- It has been Haruka's dream to become an idol and she works hard to reach it.
As the interviews draw to a close, it is lastly unveiled that the cameraman is the new producer hired to fill the work demand.