Kirino and Ayase are out modelling, and Ayase tells Kirino that she's been acting odd recently, and wonders if she's hiding something like a boyfriend and isn't telling her, but Kirino assures her she isn't. Later Kirino is out with her new Otaku friends again while Kyosuke is at home getting through another game Kirino has told him to complete. When Kirino gets home however, she discovers her father has found the DVD her brother found in the first episode, and does not approve of it. Extremely upset, Kirino runs out of the house and Kyosuke chases after her to bring her home. Kyosuke talks to their father about Kirino and convinces him to let her keep her hobbies, however he refuses to approve of the R-18 material Kirino owns, so Kyosuke decides to take a huge bullet for his sister...
Points of Interest
- We see Kirino and Ayase modelling for the first time in this episode.
- Manami offers her lap for Kyosuke to rest on, showing her feelings towards him.
- Kirino's parent's discover her hobbies in this episode.
- Kyosuke takes a bullet for Kirino and claims that Kirino's R-18 stuff actually belongs to him.
- Japanese Name: "Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" (俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない)
- Opening Theme: "Irony" by ClariS
- Ending Theme: "Horaism" (ほらいずむ Horaizumu) by Ayana Taketatsu