Sasuke and Sai Arc
The Unfinished Page - 未完の頁 (Mikan no pēji)
Naruto is shocked to learn that he was the one responsible for the destruction around them and for Sakura's injuries.
"distance" by LONG SHOT PARTY
"Mezamero! Yasei" by MATCHY with QUESTION?
Points of Interest
- This episode begins with the last few minutes of the previous one.
- On the scroll that Kabuto shows, there is one kanji for woman ( 女, onna) and four kanji for man ( 男, otoko).
- Orochimaru asks Kabuto if he is an A-Type Blood and is surprised to hear he's AB-Type. Japanese culture organizes certain personality traits to blood type, similar to Western cultures use the zodiac. Blood types are organizes with best and worst traits. A-Types worst traits are listed as, fastidious, overearnest, stubborn, tense. AB-Types best traits are cool, controlled, rational, sociable, "split personality", and worst traits are critical, indecisive, forgetful, irresponsible.
- It's notable that a person such as Orochimaru, who's known for human experimentation, wouldn't already know Kabuto's blood type.
- The story told in the picture book is a story of how Sai and his brother grew up in the Foundation as children. His name is Shin and they were not brothers by blood. Though he is dead, he appears in a flashback of Naruto Shippuden - Episode 50 and later during the Fourth Shinobi World War arc.
- This episode is Sasuke's first canon post-time skip appearance in the Naruto Shippuden anime.
Leaf Village People Page Omake:
- In the omake after the credits, Sakura talks about Sasuke and how he became rivals with Naruto.
Moves This Episode
|Naruto Uzumaki||Nine-Tail's Claok: 4 Tails (flashback)|
|Yamato||Wood Style Ninjutsu (flashback)|
Wood Clone Jutsu