In Sindria, Aladdin and Alibaba begin training under two of Sinbad’s "Eight Generals," - Alibaba under Sharrkan, and Aladdin under Yamraiha. Two visitors arrive from the Kou Empire - the fourth prince, Hakuryu Ren, and the eighth princess, Kogyoku Ren…
While Aladdin fires his Harharl Infigar at the sky, Yamuraiha teaches Aladdin about how magic works by using Sharrar Magud to make her invisible. At the same time, Alibaba has a hard time sparring with Sharrkan due to his broken dagger. Sinbad gives Alibaba a new dagger that King Rashied had given him back then. After Alibaba has made a pledge, Amon transfers himself from Alibaba's dagger to the new dagger. Then, Sinbad leads Morgiana to vault and informs her to pick something for her Djinn Metal. Morgiana chooses her ankle cuffs because it represents her obligations to Alibaba and Aladdin. Near the docks of Sindria, Hakuryuu and Kougyoku arrive. Pisti notices the relationship between them are normal; however, Kougyoku whips out her sword. Kougyoku challenges Sinbad to a duel and breaks down into tears. Koubun explains what has happened. In his story, he states that Kougyoku has found Sinbad naked in his bed much to everyone's shock. Spartos and Sharrkan states that Sinbad was not drunk and went straight to bed.
In Kougyoku's story, she claims to be abducted by someone and wakes up to see Sinbad in bed with her. All of the Eight Generals do not believe in Sinbad's innocence. Koubun states that Sinbad has to marry Kougyoku to save her honor. Sinbad asks Yamuraiha to use her magic to prove his innocence. Yamuraiha uses her water magic to reenact the scene. Everyone sees someone carrying Kougyoku to Sinbad's bed, but nothing happen between Sinbad and Kougyoku. Kougyoku apologizes to Sinbad, and Koubun remembers what truly happens that night. The culprit is Koubun who wanted Sinbad in trouble to secure his position and live a comfortable life. After Ahbmad couldn't marry Kougyoku, he begins planning to get Sinbad to marry Kougyoku. Then, the vassals confess that Koubun was the one who framed Sinbad. Hakuryuu stops Koubun and apologizes to Sinbad for his country men's behavior.
While Koubun pretends to cry as he holds Kougyoku, Jafar notices Koubun faking it. Later, Sinbad chats with Hakuryuu, and Hakuryuu informs Sinbad that Al Sarmen has its sight on Sindria. Sinbad asks Hakuryuu what is his purpose; Hakuryuu replies that he would destroy the Kou Empire.
Points of Interest
- Ending credits reveal Yamuraiha for the first time.
Abilities, Moves & Items Used
Abilities include types of magic and combat. Moves include spells and techniques.
- Sharrar Magud
- Sharrar Rakesa
Anime & Manga Differences
- In the manga, Yamuraiha did not discuss about the hierarchy of the Magi, magician, and sorcerers.
- Alibaba is present when Yamuraiha demonstrates how to be invisible in the manga.
- Kougyoku's hairpin: In the manga, it points to the right. For the anime, it points to the left.
- Only in the manga, Yamuraiha explains about taking a small drop of blood for her magic and Masrur covers Morgiana's eyes.
- Only in the anime, Alibaba hears a voice in his head that tells him to hate Hakuryuu.
- Due to time constraints, Morgiana's new Djinn metal and Hakuryuu's talk with Aladdin is skipped for next episode.
- Japanese Name: "Hoshi no na wa Shindobaddo" (ホシの名はシンドバッド)
- Manga Chapter: 79, 83-86 (Volume 9)
- Opening Theme: "Matataku Hoshi no Shita de" by Porno Graffitti
- Ending Theme: "The Bravery" by Supercell