Proper Japanese Title: 急がば回れ
American Release Date: May 5, 2009
Things I've Learned While Living with Gin (by Kagura)
1. Buildings get destroyed because they are in the way.
2. If you're going to stalk someone, watch out for pit-traps!
3. People who say Santa doesn't really exist actually want to believe in him.
4. Some people (Shinpachi) are always the butt of the joke.
5. No matter what Gin says, ice cream is a great prize for winning a snowball fight, uh-huh!
- Lesson 95: On a Moonless Night, Insects Are Drawn to the Light (闇夜の虫は光に集う Yamiyo no mushi wa hikari ni tsudō)
- Lesson 96: The Longest Way Around Is the Shortest Way (急がば回れ)
- Lesson 97: If You're Prepared, You Don't Need to Worry (備えあれば憂い無し)
- Lesson 98: Even Mummy Hunters Sometimes Turn into Mummies (ミイラ捕りがミイラに)
- Lesson 99: People Who Say that Santa Doesn't Really Exist Actually Want to Believe in Santa (サンタなんていねーんだよって言い張る奴こそホントはいるって信じたいんだよ Santa nante inēndayotte iiharu yatsu koso honto ha irutte shinjitaindayo)
- Lesson 100: A Shared Soup Pot Is a Microcosm of Life (鍋は人生の縮図である Nabe wa jinsei no shukuzu de aru)
- Lesson 101: Keep an Eye on the Chief for the Day (一日局長に気をつけろッテンマイヤーさん Ichinichi kyokuchō ni ki o tsukerottenmaiyā-san)
- Lesson 102: In Order to be Myself (僕が僕であるために)
- Lesson 103: Only Children Play in the Snow (雪ではしゃぐの子供だけ Yuki de hashagu no kodomo dake)