Tsubaki is going to be the new Student Council president, but will his campus crackdown lead to rebellion before he even takes up the post? Then, Agata is made to jump through hoops in order to get his kidnapped sister back on his last day as Student Council president.
Sasuke is all fired up
Bossun, Himeko, and Saaya are talking about the student council election results, and Himeko informs Saaya that Sojiro has been stalking her and Tsubaki. Saaya tells her that he has been sad and staring at the stars recently. In the student council room, Sojiro tells them that they have three days until they step down. Shinba talks about Mimori and Sasuke's new roles. Mimori starts to cry, and Shinba turns away to hide his tears. He tells them that he will drop by and visit. Daisy turns away to cry and thanks them. Sasuke swears he will make the school better, and he yells out loud. He informs Mimori that the budget is full of errors; Sasuke reminds Daisy to wear the armband. Out on patrol, Sasuke finds Sojiro playing with his cell phone, and Sojiro confiscated the phone. In the anime club, Otakura and his gang looks at their magazine until Sasuke takes it away. Then, Sasuke tries to reprimand Moe for having her monkey, and Bossun crash into Moe. He tells Sasuke to cut Moe some slack, but Sasuke states that he cannot be lax and that he have to enforce the rules. Shinzo and Otakura protests against Sasuke's rules. Next day, Sasuke goes out and scolds everyone, and Daisy and the others are worry about the student council's reputation.
Elsewhere in school, Sasuke demands Jogasaki to write an apology letter for the cracked window, and he asks Jogasaki about the box. Sasuke guess that Jogasaki has a cake for his teacher, and it turns he is right. Sojiro walks by and kicks the cracked window and the door; Sojiro tells Jogasaki to give the cake to his teacher. On the roof, Sojiro has a talk with Sasuke on how he didn't enforce the rules, and Sasuke explains he is anxious. Sojiro tells Sasuke to take it easy, and he explains that everyone supported him which reminds Sasuke that he has a team. Next day, Sasuke gives a speech and asks his fellow students to help him to make this a better school. The crowd claps for Sasuke. Meanwhile, Sojiro gets a call from a stranger who has Saaya captive. The man instructs Sojiro to solve all four problems if he wants his sister back.
Sojiro looking back
The first problem is a math problem where he answers by drawing a graph. Next problem is a scrambled Kanji problem, and he draws the character, "Shi." The third problem is a logic puzzle where Sojiro has to think for a bit, and he draws the answer, 7 as in the number for July. Arriving to the last problem, Sojiro is baffled by the problem where he does not have the hints. He thinks back at the answers he wrote, and he figures this is a Shogi problem. He writes the answer, Fu. The strange has Sojiro come to the music room, and outside, Sojiro sees the characters he wrote. Viewing from the side, he sees his student council members standing by the characters, and he reads Otsukare which means great job. Sojiro figures that Bossun arranged all of this, and Bossun states that Saaya is at his clubroom. He tells him that the student council requests Bossun to help throw a farewell ceremony, and he wanted his revenge.
Points Of Interest
- Mimori will be vice president next year. She was the treasurer last year.
- Sasuke Tsubaki will be president.
- Daisy's Abbreviation: DOS - Dame senpai, Otsukara Samadeshita.
- The ending is a slower version of Sekai wa Okujō de Miwataseta where it shows a compilation of the Kaimei Student Council.
Manga & Anime Differences
- Anime Only: The beginning of the episode contains a scene where Saaya talks to Bossun and Himeko about how her brother looks sad. Also, there are extra scenes where Tsubaki disciplines Moe, Shinzo, and Otakura and two clubs: Occult and Enigman's club.
- Dialogue Location Altercation: In the manga, Sojiro and Sasuke have their talk in the hallways where he tells Sasuke that he has friends to fall back on. The anime has them talking on the roof.
- Japanese Name: N/A
- Manga Chapter: 147 and 148
- Opening Theme: "Clear" by The Sketchbook
- Ending Theme: Sekai wa Okujō de Miwataseta Chorus ver.~