Fish-Man Island Arc
The Fish-Man Island Will Be Annihilated?! Sharley's Prophecy! - 魚人島滅亡!? シャーリーの予言 (Gyojin-tō Metsubō!? Shārī no Yogen)
Sanji is saved in the nick of time - but is shocked to find out who his saviors are! More of the mysterious workings of the Fish-Man Island are revealed - all while Madame Sharley has a devastating premonition that may spell the end of the fantastic undersea kingdom!
|The Fish-Man Island Will Be Annihilated?! Sharley's Prophecy!|
|Romaji||Gyojin-tō Metsubō!? Shārī no Yogen|
|December 25, 2011|
|December 24, 2011|
"We Go" by Hiroshi Kitadani
Written and Composed by Shouko Fujibayashi and Kouhei Tanaka
|(List of theme music)|
Points of Interest
- The events of the hunt for a blood donor for Sanji was never shown in the manga.
- Magellan only appears in this episode in a flashback of the Impel Down Arc and has no spoken lines.
- Hammond and Kasagon are seen in this episode but they have no spoken lines.
- On the sign of Sharly's home, her name is written in English as "Shyarly".
- This episode is the third time Luffy has asked if a certain someone could poop. The last time he asked was in Episode 385 to Camie and never got an answer.
- It's revealed in this episode that mermaids don't eat meat, but fish-men do.
- Vander Decken IX is only shown in this episode on his wanted poster.
- The three royal princes are only seen this episode in flashback and have no spoken lines.
- Robin and Nami's only appearance in this episode is in flashback, and they have no spoken lines.
- The genealogy of mermaid and fish-men is also explained in this episode by Pappagu.
- The candy factory in this episode will play a big role in the events following this arc's completion.
Moves This Episode
|Monkey D. Luffy||Gear Second (flashback)|