Welcome to the Weekly Sket Dance report! I'm Taka, a member of Team W.I.K.I Nation. For those who do not know my teammates, they are Annabanana, KuroNekoXIII, MohsinMan99, Sora_thekey, Hibaru, Halberdierv2, and Piface314. After a funny episode with Momoka and Roman last week, we are treated with the episode about Hime. Sweet, we get two straight episodes in a row about three girls.
Ep. 43 - Bashful Girl/ Embarrassed Girl
Hime saves Jin from thugs, and Jin, who is smitten by Hime, believes that Hime is his dream girl (based on a fortuneteller's predictions). Jin continues to pester HIme for a date. When Hime tries to tell Jin to back off by saying she has a boyfriend named Bossun, she has to prove it by taking Bossun out to a date. Will Hime survive her date with Bossun?
Find out by watching Sket Dance!
Beware of Spoilers!
- Jin is a new character who adds on to Sket Dance's wacky roster. I love how persistent Jin is.
- The date in this episode is really hysterical as Hime tries to convince Jin that she and Bossun are a couple. How Hime mess up reflects her tough exterior.
- The ending to this episode is great as Hime and the gang go off to the amusement park.
- This episode is great. I don't have much bad stuff to report. I notice some inconsistencies with Hime's body when she hits the thugs and Jin.
- Switch can type with his feet, and he makes a musical note during his plan with Hime.
- Hime reminds of Aoi Kunieda of Beelzebub. Both girls are tough girls, blush a lot, and have a relationship with the main male protagonist that could develop into to love.
- Bossun's impression of a cute girl is pretty good. Bossun's good at drawing, figuring mysteries, and now, impersonations.
Overall, this episode gets a five out of five. It's a hilarious episode about love and plays around the Bossun X Hime theme. Also, it's a relatable story to us all who cannot ask the girl/boy of our dreams to go out. Bossun seems to be oblivious to Hime's feelings.
Check out the full gallery for this episode!
Image of the Week
Hime blushes so much in this episode. It's cute.
I thank you guys for reading my team's report. Please read Sora's weekly reports on Sket Dance, too. I thank my team for their support while juggling school, work, and family.
This Week's Reports
Last Week's Reports
- Beelzebub 51 by Taka
- Gintama 232-236 by MohsinMan99
- Fairy Tail 114 by Taka
- Guilty Crown 13 and 14 by Kuro
- Sket Dance 42 by Taka
- Sket Dance 42 by Sora
Team W.I.K.I. Nation