Welcome to the second Weekly Sket Dance episode report! Please beware of spoilers because I wasn't careful with this one.
This episode is like Bossun's little adventures, but now, the girls have reverted back to little munchkins.
When Momoka asks Hime and her friends to help her grasp the innocent feeling of being a kid for her anime voice actress role, Momoka and Hime revert to children after they raise a toast with Bossun and Switch. Bossun has to take care of the little girls when Chuuma asks him to buy seaweed. As he and Sasuke take their small classmates, Hime and Momoka chase after a cat to get back the seaweed.
Will Momoka grasp the feeling of being a kid? Will Hime, Momoka, and the other girls return to normal?
Extra Story: Biscuit Dance
Find out by watching this episode.
- Cuteness Overload: No one can resist saying "Aw!" to these girls.
- Tons of funny moments such as Hime's antics with Bossun and Momoka's true objective (revealed at the end).
- Bossun and Sasuke's expressions were damn hilarious.
- Bossun's family wonders if Bossun likes little girls. Yeah....
- The Extra Story was funny and short.
- Unneeded Fan Service: At the end, the girls were not restored back to normal. They were adults. Mimori keeps jiggling her breasts at Sasuke for no reason. It just interrupts the flow of the episode' (especially its comedy).
- During the growing up stage, the camera just zooms on the bust and the butt of the girls. That's wrong especially since they were once little children. (That's just me)
- Bossun almost cusses. They should let him do it, but I guess they allow fan service instead of cussing.
- This episode is very different from the manga because it had additional characters and events. (Please see the episode and the wiki page for Episode 23)
- Watch the episode carefully because you might see familiar toys from different franchises.
This episode gets four out of five. I thought the series was innocent.
I thank my team, the staff, the mods, and the whole, awesome community. I never thought I gone out to do something else besides wiki editing.
Give some recognition to wiki editors, reviewers, and writers out there. Please see episode 23's wiki work and give some recognition to my partner Anna and the previous wiki editors who worked on this franchise.
Thank you for reading this. Feel free to state any suggestions I need to improve because I got to write a beginner guide for Sket Dance and other projects.
A month ago, I recommended this anime to a feminist and told her it had no fan service. Now, I feel bad since this episode crush that idea.
Another thing, the title is strange. I know, but I'm bad with titles. I wanted to add "Little Himes," but mixing Japanese with English is like Spanglish which I don't like.
It was uncomfortable when I was writing this episode's report since I'm 20 year old adult, and the subject is about little children. Yeah... Don't think bad of me.