Alibaba works furiously to rebuild Balbadd. A giant fleet of ships from the Kou Empire is advancing towards them. Sinbad forces Alibaba to escape. Several month later, the story has moved to an island nation of the South Seas - the Kingdom of Sindria.
During the reconstruction of Balbadd, Alibaba talks with his people on establishing priorities. Outside, a snake bites Alibaba, and Barkak takes the snake away. A soldier informs Alibaba and the others that the Kou Empire fleet have arrived. Sinbad instructs Alibaba to leave the country because the Kou Empire will take control of the country. Alibaba refuses because of his promise to Kassim. Then, Sinbad knocks out Alibaba with Amon's dagger. Moments later, Alibaba wakes up in a ship cabin where he spots an island nearby. Jafar informs Alibaba that Sinbad is at Kou Empire doing negotiations with them.
Several months later, Morgiana is busy sparring with Masrur, and the bells sound when Sinbad returns home with Sharrkan and Spartos. Sinbad informs Alibaba that Balbadd is allowed to be republic under Kou Empire's authority. He explains that an organization called Al Sarmen is behind Balbadd's ruin, the Black Djinn, and Judal. Sinbad states that he will help Alibaba and Aladdin to become stronger to take on Al Sarmen by having them pair with a mentor. Then, a soldier announces that a giant sea serpent is approaching the island. Near the shore, the villagers cheer for the Eight Generals. Sinbad has Yamuraiha and Sharrkan take care of the serpent. Yamuraiha binds the beast, and Sharrkan slashes and guts it to assemble all the meat for the villagers.
After the demonstration, Sinbad has Yamuraiha introduce herself, and Aladdin jumps on her to smother his head into Yamuraiha's bosom. Yamuraiha has Aladdin's body steam to stop Aladdin. Then, Sharrkan meets up with Alibaba, and Yamuraiha remarks that Alibaba might catch his stupidity. As Maharagan is celebrated, the villagers cheer for Sinbad. Morgiana gives Alibaba some lei and reveals herself much to Alibaba's surprise. Alibaba remarks that Morgiana is so gorgeous making Morgiana blushed. By Sinbad's side, Sinbad introduces Alibaba's group to his Eight Generals. He informs Alibaba that the Kou Empire has sent their prince to get an education here in Sindria. Jafar asks Sinbad if he touched the Kou Empire Princess, and Sinbad replies that he hasn't. Though, Jafar is worried. Drakon and Hinahoho tell Sinbad to get marry to have some children, but Sinbad states that his people is his family.
Among the festivities, Alibaba asks Morgiana if she is returning to her home country, and Morgiana asks him if she can accompany them. The two allow Morgiana to tag along with them which makes Morgiana happy. As a result, Morgiana starts dancing passionately. Aladdin states that he will fight alongside Alibaba against Al Sarmen.
Manga & Anime Differences
- The reconstruction of Balbadd and transition to Sindria is an anime exclusive scene.
- Fat Alibaba and Aladdin are not shown in the anime.
- Manga Exclusive Scenes: Yamuraiha's magic lesson, Morgiana's Djinn metal, and Alibaba's new dagger events are skipped over.
- In the anime, both Sharrkan and Yamuraiha attack the sea serpent. Compared to the manga, Sharrkan attacks it on his own.
- Altercation in Order of Events: In the manga, Morgiana's request and Alibaba's talk with Aladdin occur before Sinbad's introduction of the Eight Generals. Compared to the anime, it occurs afterwards.
Humorous Manga Exclusive Scenes
- During Sharrkan and Yamuraiha's argument, Morgiana proudly states that she has Masrur.
- Morgiana stomps the ground when she sees Alibaba and Aladdin flirting with other women.
- Sharrkan bugs Masrur for having dirty thoughts about Morgiana, and Jafar reprimands him afterwards.
- Sinbad and Pisti encouraging Spartos to play with some of the girls.
- Japanese Name: "Shindoria Ōkoku" (シンドリア王国)
- Manga Chapter: 77, 80-82 (Volume 8 - 9)
- Opening Theme: Matataku Hoshi no Shita de" by Porno Graffitti
- Ending Theme: "The Bravery" by Supercell