BLEACH Gaiden (Filler)
Side Story! Ichigo and the Magic Lamp - 外伝！一護と魔法のランプ (Gaiden! Ichigo to Mahō no Ranpu)
Ichigo wakes up to find himself in the middle of a desert. Sitting next to a confused Ichigo are Uryu, Orihime, and Chad, all dressed in an Arabian style.
"chAngE" by miwa
"Echoes" by universe
Points of Interest
- This episode marks the ten year anniversary of the BLEACH manga.
- Some of the designs seen in this episode are from a BLEACH splash page cover image from Ch. and later republished in "All Color But The Black Artbook".
- Much of the Gotei 13 seen in this episode are obscured by shadows and have no spoken lines.
- The events from this episode are a direct parody of the Soul Society Arc from the series.
- many of the treasures found in Ura Vira's vault are based upon BLEACH characters. Examples:
- Paintings of Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Chōjirō Sasakibe, and Isane Kotetsu.
- A statue of Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto, with the symbol of the Gotei 13.
- A stuffed Sajin Komamura's head.
- A statue of Komamura's Bankai, Kokujō Tengen Myō'ō.
- A helmet shaped as Mayuri Kurotsuchi's head.
- A painting of the flowers of the Gotei 13 Divisions.
- Ikkaku Madarame's Bankai, Ryūmon Hōzukimaru.
- The events of this dream are revealed at the end to tie back into a Shinigami Cup omake that dates back to Episode 63.
Shinigami Cup Omake:
- In the omake after the credits, Uryuu tries to explain the events of the recent episode to the audience. He uses the example of Alice in Wonderland to explain alternate worlds, and warns Ichigo not to fall in any holes. The two are even enveloped by a large hole.