Sinbad and the Eight Generals say their farewells to Aladdin, Morgiana and Hakuryu before they set off on a journey on a ship. Hakuryu seems to have feelings for Morgiana. Do they know that Alibaba is on the same ship as them?
|Manga||Ch. 118, 121, 122, 123 (Vol. 12-13)|
|See series page for details|
Before Aladdin and his gang depart, Yamraiha gives Aladdin some things while Masrur warns Morgiana about slaver traffickers. When Morgiana thanks Hakuryuu for his help, Aladdin notices how the Rukh around Hakuryuu is all pink, restless, and in heat. Aladdin somehow forgets Spartos's name. The gang did not see Alibaba seeing them off. Unbeknownst to them, Alibaba sneaks aboard their ship. Alibaba thinks how he would surprise his friends. Then, he overhears Aladdin and his group's conversations about him. He is shocked that Morgiana mentions that awkward moment when she enters his room to see Alibaba all naked and exposed. Alibaba finds out that Aladdin and his group knew he was on board.
Over at Sindria, Sharrkan shares how Alibaba was drunk and complaining about Aladdin. Then, Sharrkan gets into an argument with Yamraiha over whose student improved the most. Masrur states that Morgiana did and remarks that Alibaba could not master Full-body Djinn Equip. After a lovely travel montage, Alibaba takes down a pink eel monster with his Amol Saika. Before they reach the port of Actia, Aladdin and his gang encounter Olba and his group of pirates.
Points of Interest
Manga & Anime Differences
- In the manga, the pink Rukh scene with Hakuryuu, Morgiana, and Aladdin occur in a room with no one else. In the anime, it occurs at the port.
- The anime skips the manga exclusive scene where Yamraiha gives Aladdin the Eye of the Rukh. It just shows Yamraiha checking Aladdin's bag.
- Anime Exclusive Scene: Aladdin forgetting Spartos's name.
- The anime didn't go into depth with Sinbad influencing Alibaba's decision to become a gladiator.
- Chronology: The drunk Alibaba flashback scene occurred after Aladdin's gang sailed off in the anime.