While the Sket Dan and their classmates are enjoying their field trip on the ski resort, Bossun and Himeko's body switch is not a secret with Shinzo and Reiko who figure it out on their own. As Himeko goes with Moe for a photoshoot, Switch gets distracted with Reiko and Sasuke, and Saaya asks Bossun (Himeko) to have a chat with her in private. How would Bossun (Himeko) answer Saaya's question about how Bossun feels about Himeko?
While Shinzo does his warm-ups, he notices Bossun and Himeko swapped bodies. When Shinzo asks Daisy and Mimori for their contacts, Daisy beats him. Then, Daisy answers with "nya." As Saaya practices skiing, she spots Bossun and Himeko arguing on the ski lift. Horii and Chiaki tell Saaya to do the snow plow technique down the hill. Meanwhile, Switch keeps an eye on Saaya, and Otakura pops by and asks Switch what he is up to. Otakura notices Switch is looking at Saaya which Switch finds annoying. Elsewhere, Roman draws for a girl, and Daisy yells at Dante to get off the table. Moe comes by with wings on her back and she asks Himeko (Bossun) to take a photoshoot. Bossun (Himeko) gives permission, but Switch wants them to go together. After Himeko (Bossun) leaves with Moe, Bossun (Himeko) asks Switch what he has been up to. Bossun (Himeko) thinks Switch and Momoka are a pair. Then, Reiko sneaks up on Switch from behind, and she notices something strange with Bossun's soul. She explains that his soul has been switched with someone else. When Switch takes away Reiko, Bossun (Himeko) clean himself due to sweating a lot. Saaya spots Bossun alone.
Saaya tells Bossun (Himeko) that she's interested in Bossun
Reiko shakes Switch vigorously and tells him that Sasuke is acting like a cat. Before Switch can intervene between Saaya and Bossun, he spots Sasuke holding a Niigata doll. Reiko informs him that doll will ward off the spirit. When Switch asks Sasuke for the doll, Sasuke hands over the doll without any objections. It's too late when Saaya asks Bossun to talk with him alone. Switch stops Reiko from splitting up Saaya's conversation since he does not want to interfere with people's feelings. He, Reiko, and Sasuke go out to get a drink while Bossun (Himeko) and Saaya leave to a quiet place. Saaya asks Bossun (Himeko) how he feels about Himeko because she thinks Bossun is in love with her. Himeko thinks for a moment, and she knows nothing about him. Bossun (Himeko) states he has no special feelings for her and that he doesn't notice her at all. Saaya seems relieved, and Bossun (Himeko) asks Saaya about how she feels about Bossun. Saaya yells at Bossun, and as she faces the wall, she admits she does not know at all. She sits near Bossun, and she explains that the Sket Dan help her get along with her classmates. She thanks Bossun and his friends for their help as she cries.
Chuma messes up again
After Bossun (Himeko) catch up with Himeko (Bossun), Tsubaki announces it's bedtime. Because both Himeko and Bossun cannot sleep with the opposite sex, they go over to Chuma's bedroom only to find one futon. The two fuss a lot until Bossun (Himeko) asks Himeko (Bossun) how he feels about Saaya as a girl. Himeko (Bossun) states he has no special feelings for her, and Bossun (Himeko) informs him that Saaya asks the same question about how Bossun feels towards Himeko. After Bossun hears how Himeko reply, the two sleep. On the following day, they get ready, and Saaya does the snowplow right. Suddenly, the Sket Dan loses control and ram into Saaya. At school, Chuma, Bossun, and Himeko take their respective medicine. However, it turns out that Chuma and Himeko (Bossun) switch body. Meanwhile, Moe finds Sasuke playing with a ball like a cat.
In Remiida's pub, Bossun looks at the members for his party, and he finds them not suitable to take down the Demon Lord. Chiaki explains that the priest can change their jobs, and Remi takes down their jobs. Over at the church, Sojiro is the head priest, and he prepares to change Bossun into an archer. Yet, on the paper, it says "A-chan" for Bossun and the others have their jobs altered. Moments later, Bossun and the others go over the jobs that Remi wrote. Switch volunteers to be the stage magician, and Sasuke states that someone with a name starting with "A." Enigman volunteers to be "A-chan" after taking his mask off revealing his true identity. Himeko wants to be a dancer, but Bossun and the others want Saaya to be the dancer. Himeko thinks they doing it for her breasts. When Himeko says that Bossun should be a monk since he has no interest in women, Sasuke volunteers to be monk, and he shave his hair. In the end, Bossun is the slime while Himeko is the grape farmer. Can Bossun's party be able to take down Dante?
Points of Interest
- Clips of Momoka dancing and singing in episode 56 are shown.
- Niigata drops on the floor three times.
- Sasuke's tongue is like a cat since cat's tongue can handle hot food/drinks.
- Hosuke appears only in Saaya's flashback.
- No opening or closing theme song is used.
- Ending Credits roll as Chuma, Himeko, and Bossun take their medicine.
- Switch narrates the end of the School Rhapsody arc and ends his last sentence with "nya."
Manga & Anime Differences
There are characters that only appear in the manga and some that only appear in the anime.
- Characters that did not appear in the manga: Shinzo, Otakura, Dante, Yagi, and Ayumi.
- Characters that did not appear in the anime: Enigman and Queccion.
- In Quest Dance, the anime did not cover Chuma's scene that appeared in the amnga version.
- In the manga version, Reiko is the only character who has noticed Himeko and Bossun had switched bodies. Compared to the anime, it is Roman, Shinzo, and Reiko in that order.
- Characters for Switch's Scene: In the manga. Reiko and Shimada notices that Switch has been looking at Saaya and speculating that Switch has a thing for her. Whereas in the anime, it is Reiko and Otakura.
- Extended and Added Scenes: The anime has added flashbacks to Saaya's scene with Bossun (Himeko) and inserted clips of Momoka from episode 56.
- Japanese Name: "Sukūru torippu rapusodeii kōhen" (修学旅行狂詩曲 後編)
- Manga Chapter: Half of Ch. 136 and all of Ch. 137, 138, and 145.
- Opening Theme: N/A
- Ending Theme: N/A