When Welkin tells everyone to forget Isara's death, Ramal grabs Welkin and reminds him that Isara did her best to create those smoke rounds. Meanwhile, Oscar and Emile are looking for something in the dirty. The two brothers enter Welkin's room and brings a beetle to cheer up Welkin. Though, Welkin politely tells them to leave. Meanwhile, Fina helps Rosie who woke up, and brief flashbacks are revealed. Rosie recalls her giving Isara her doll. Isara states she loves Rosie's song. Welkin tells Rosie that Isara lived life to the fullest and that it was nobody's fault.
Later, Commander Damon asks Welkin and his squad who made the smoke bombs. Welkin tells him that the creator had been killed in action, and when Damon is infuriated, Damon spots some Darcsen shawl on the Edelweiss. Damon pulls Isara's shawl and steps on it, and Rosie attacks Damon. She pulls the shawl and dodges Damon's punch. After Rosie calls Damon a maggot, Welkin states that the creator was a Darcsen. Welkin tells Damon that he will accept punishment. That night, Alicia tries to stop Oscar and the others from digging a pitfall to get back at Damon. Oscar and the others justify their reasons because Damon step on their pride and Isara's. When Alicia asks Welkin about this situation, Welkin tells Alicia to let them be, and Alicia accidentally confesses to Welkin who did not say anything. Alicia storms off in tears, and Faldio sees the ragnite glowing. Alicia explains everything to Faldio, and Faldio goes to speak with Oscar and the squad. He tells Oscar and the others that they should keep on fighting so that Isara's death is not in vain. At Isara's grave, Rosie places Isara's doll on the gravestone, and while Ramal is present, Rosie sings out her heart. Meanwhile, Marina and Susie are with Hans, and Largo, Jahn, and Karl are drinking alcohol.
Points of Interest
- Isara died on August 25, 1935. She was promoted to Sergeant Major.
- Fina makes a cameo as a nurse.
- This is the second time that someone asked Rosie to hear her sing at the time of death.
- Foreshadowing: The ragnite glow bright blue when Alicia was crying.
Video Game Differences
- The death of Isara happens in front of Welkin, Alicia, Largo, Zaka, and Rosie.
- On the day they lay Isara's body, it did not rain, and Rosie sings for Isara with the main characters, Faldio, and Eleanor present.
- In the game, Isara never heard Rosie sang for her, and when Rosie and Isara are about to shake hands, Isara asks Rosie to sing. This is when Isara was shot and killed.