@Yusuke52: 1. not arguing effectiveness with you. aizen won on that point.
2. there is nothing saying that he cannot use izanagi (sharingan + rinnegan + senju dna) but this is just a scenario.
3. reality trumps illusion, he would have only dreamt that he saw the activation releasing him from effect
4. just making sure you know that last thing
5. like i said before the difference is prep
6. Screw u
2. There is nothing saying that he cant he has everything there that he needs to use it, BUT he has never shown it on panel, so to come to an absolute conclusion that "He has it and thats that. Because he has this and this, that means he must have this" is rather fallacious of you.
He might have everything he needs to perform it, but that does not mean he can. I can buy alot of surgical equiptment, but that does not mean I can preform a coronary artery bypass.
Until he shows it, dont say he can. When/if he does, then you are free to use it.
3. Yeah thats right it does. Can you please explan to us then, how he is going to know the swords effects upon its release, then for him to decide that releasing Izanagi is his only way out.
He can make him believe that the sword controls grass and plants, because when he released it they all came to life and bound him down on the ground.
He could make it so it controls the earth, or fire, or water, or wind, or darkness, or light, or poison, or ice, or making it so it extends. Any one of these can be used to fool him, but according to you Madara will see right through them all and know that everything is an illusion. Then he proceeds to release Izanagi, something which he has yet to show (Not saying he cant, im saying he has yet to prove he can), use it in a way that has never been done before (Might work but without proof we will never know, as
said, even if it does work he can place him under it again right after.) and break out and kill him before he is placed under it once more, effectively using up his eyes in the process making this a last ditch effort to kill Aizen.
So I ask you to explain how he will know all of this. Given the verse he comes from, the ability to control any one of these things seems highly likely and he has no reason to think differently.
4. Im just making sure you understand what you are saying.
5. Madara, outside of hooking himself up to a tree to stay alive, and regrowing limbs from a brittle substance (We have yet to see his involvment in the Akatsuki, but given his current state I would not hope for much unless he pulls a miracle healing jutsu out his ass, which if kishi keeps on going the way he is going is exactly what is going to happen...). Has never done anything prep worthy on the level Aizen has (Creating an army of arrancar, Fooling everyone in the Gotei 13, making them all believe that his zanpakto was a different type, setting the wheels in motion for the whole story). Besides:
Who would win and why in a battle between the two biggest villains from Naruto and Bleach . Battle is on on a level playing field where both characters bodies on are on the same plane of existance and YES they can see each other. They can use their strongest forms and battle is to incapacitation or death.
Nowhere here does it say that he or Aizen has prep or knowledge, therefore they have neither since they are not turned on by default.
6. I dont know why you had to edit that to put it in. Seems pointless, if you dont like what im saying then I think you started the wrong thread. But I digress.