1. The Doctor achieved this in his 8 Incarnation where he modified a De-Mat gun into a device he called "The Moment" in which he sealed away all the Time War. The only way they could escape is with outside help which is what I said before. The Master was a means to an end for Rassilon he was only able so send a white point star through the Time Lock which took a good portion of his power (He is the second most powerful time lord behind Omega himself) and transport it towards the Signal that was imprinted in The Master. They entire Time Lord race was unable to escape by any other means, which way my point in the first place.
2. Umm Yes he can... He choses not to, there is a difference. You do know that The Doctor cannot meet himself since he is in one continunity (River Song storyline would be a good example for that, considering they keep meeting in the wrong order)) and yes it can break the laws of the universe (See point 4)
3. It is an empty universe I would like to think he would know where to find them. And no to create the Reality Bomb you need to have an advanced working knowledge of Dalek Technology which the doctor does, and if you had seen the show the only reason the 27 planets were taken from different points in time was in order to break through the time rift in the medusa cascade to enable the bomb to seep through into all conjoining universes and destroy all reality in them.
"Across the entire universe, never stopping, never faltering, never fading. People and planets and stars will become dust. And the dust will become atoms and the atoms will become... nothing. And the wavelength will continue, breaking through the rift at the heart of the Medusa Cascade into every dimension, every parallel, every single corner of creation. This is my ultimate victory, Doctor! The destruction of reality itself! " - Davros
Quoated from the man who created the bomb. There is less than nothing left after they detonate that device, considering it can also destroy the void which IS nothingness.
4. It was never made clear if he could change fixed points in time or if he just chose not to as to avoid the thought of becoming a god in his own right. The TARDIS is only limited by the person using it (once again if you had seen the show that The Master turns it into a paradox device to enable the Toclafane to kill their forefathers without harming them in anyway. Breaking a universal law which according to you cannot be done.
5. It is a non-factor if his speed if peak human or not is irrelevent he wont need it. And yes, he is able to remotely activate devices from inside his TARDIS or through the use of his sonic screwdriver, also if you had watched the show you would know that he can extend the time dilation field outside of the TARDIS to enable himself to walk out and still be in a localized time field (Shown twice during the 11th Doctor's incarnation and another showing earlier on back in the old series cant remember off the top of my head)
6. Yes that much is true but it wont do her any good if she cannot get inside the TARDIS let alone destroy it for that matter.
Omega broke all the laws which you have stated cannot be done, he created life ended it destroyed universes and build new ones. If we are using Universal Laws in this match-up then maybe they should both be below light-speed since nothing can travel faster than light, and THAT is a universal law. You are getting mixed up between what the Time Lords think is right and what can actually be done. The Time Lords are heavily against changing what they consider fixed points in time. Because they can never be sure of the outcome of that desision, does that mean it cannot be done? No not at all. Oh and I never said the TARDIS gave him the ability to attack instantaneously why would you make that up.
No offence but I have seen you debate with other people in other threads and I do not care much for this kind of debate with you, So just to avoid having a debate with you I am going to say that Bernkastel wins. I myself still believe that the doctor can pull this off with that prep time but that is off the record now so just mark me down from bernkastel instead and let that be the end of it.