@Yusuke52 Said:You really cant be this stupid and ignorant...
LOLOLOLOLOL, did this imbecile really just call me stupid and ignorant. LOLOLOLOLOLYou then go on to say that "I never said he warped Universes". Bit of a contradiction there my friend, Oh but thats not all.
I never said that you idiot, you know what lets make this simple, find my quote saying that exact same thing as you just said I said or else concede.You keep saying "He warped universes/dimensions/realms" and that "Dimensions vary in size" and then going on to say "I never said he warped universes".
Oh jesus fucken christ it keeps repeating the same bullshit, Like I said before find my quote saying that or concede.You see the funny thing about this is that you seem to have overlooked the fact that you have just contradicted yourself outright multiple times now given that you have typed up the plural tense for universes, dimensions, and realms on more than one occasion.
No, you see whats really funny here is.... yeah, you, making an ass out of yourself.Care to explain your mistake there because going by what you say, you believe that Janemba warped universes, dimensions, and/or realms. Which one is it? And bear in mind that four times previous you were adamant that it was Universes.
There's no mistake there I clearly said Universes/realms/dimensions what ever you prefer, the problem her is your lack of reading comprehension.And this was after you stated in your opening posts that he warped UNIVERSES, outright multiple times as I have shown above by quoating EXACTLY what you said. Why make yourself look like an even bigger fool and try and dispute that by saying "I didnt say that, I said this" even though anyone can go back and see the proof. Ignorance is bliss I guess.
I'm sure anybody that went back to read what I wrote and what you claimed is really agreeing with this " Ignorance is bliss".Fun fact for you, when someone refers to a universe they think of something so large that it cannot be comprehended or measured.
Well, seeing how you probably can't grasp how big something such as earth is, compared to another person with an average IQ your version of a universe is very small.So yeah its safe to assume that their universe is around the same size as ours, given how far life has evolved in that universe.
Prove it. Did you just admitted janemba is stronger than hades.I never said anything about Haki because it share no traits with Ki/Chakra/Reiatsu/Spirit Energy at all... I can't do that? Uhhh, Yeah I kinda did mate.
"Busoshoku Haki, which allows the user to use their spirit as armor to defend against attacks or to make their own attacks more potent." Isn't it funny how much this type of haki share the same trait as ki both ki and haki can make armor and there attacks stronger via spirit. Wait there's moreThat does not show how strong he is, that shows that he has no control over his own powers, which is what I said. Way to fail
Are you serious or just stupid. If someone does something as side affect without even knowing they did it then that means they did it casually which means if they have control over it they can do a lot more if they wanted.You say you never claimed that and then you directly went on to say "All I said was janemba warped universes/dimension/realms" Just contradicted yourself again there, You must have noticed all this by now...
No, I have not because thus far I have not stated that dbz dimension is as big as our universe.Then why tell me to go and complain to him at all, if you didn't care? That was just you wasting time typing that up dumbass.
Your obviously to stupid to understand even if I did explain it to you so I'm not going to bother.Above me? How would that be contradicting myself if someone else said it...
Yusuke52 Said = YOU SAID: Oh and if he was as powerful at warping reality as you say he (You know, since you made out that he warped reality with ease on a multiversal scale)
Goku = I SAID: You don't have to take my word for it just watch the first minutes of the movie, Fusion Reborn.
YOU SAID: I have, And what that shows is that he done so without even realising it, a mere side effect of his existance if you will. ( Here you > Imply he did warp dimensions)
I SAID: Hey I don't make the movies, go complain to akira about that. Fact is Janemba warped dimensions/universes/realms with ease, deal with it.
YOU SAID: I would not be complaining to Akira, He did not direct or write the screen play for the movie... And yeah no he didn't as I have said above. (Here you contradicted yourself )
I SAID:I actually don't give a rats ass to whom you go complain. Above you just said he did warp dimensions, way to contradict you're self ,bro.
You are Yusuke52 right.To which I have to say Hades still beats him because his attacks are stronger, he is more durable and much faster than Janemba could ever hope to be.
You have yet to prove that.
Far to early in the morning for me (And right before work too so that does not help in the slightest..), but I will skim over the important parts and give a quick reply.
1. Yes, this so called "Imbecile" did. Good that you could understand that sentence.
2. This is the part where I took what you said from your previous posts, to which you then say "I never claimed that" (Just to reference what you "Never claimed" You said this in reply to my post quoating you saying that he warped universes) despite having said "Janemba is capable of warping Universes (Plural meaning more than one)". Everything underlined and in bold is what you said. (As you asked for a quoat, there you go. Exactly the same? Nah it was never going to be since I typed that up as a short version of what you were saying, but as it shows below, its so fucking close to it, I could shave the hairs off a spiders arse. Gotta love the Game of Thrones reference)
Her da Derp, I never claimed that, all I said was janemba warped universes/dimensions/realms and that dimensions vary in size, I sense great lack of reading comprehension from you. I'm still waiting for the prove of dbz dimensions being small.Ah got to love the ability to look back on posts and notice how full of BS you are, 4 days and 1 hour ago you posted this.
Yes, Janemba did not destroy a universe but he did beat a person that was shaking universes just by transforming and he also warped universes with no effort what so ever.
Now forgive me here but I believe "universes" to be the plural tense, implying more than one. You never stated dimensions or realms there but refered to them all as universes. So yes you did my friend the proof is right there in your own post. You then go on to say this:
As to warping heaven and hell that is a very impressive feat I mean it's no walk in the park warping entire universes
janemba is capable of warping universes but cannot warp 2 human sized people that are masters at controlling ki.
janemba is capable of warping universes but cannot warp 2 human sized people that are masters at controlling ki. "
So yeah you did make a claim they they were universal in size, or was this all a big plot by Janemba, was he reality warping you to say these things? I sense a great lack of memory from you as you somehow overlooked that fact that YOU wrote these things, not me or anyone else here.
So once again prove to us they are universal in size since you made the claim they were... four times.
I'll say this again I never ever, ever stated the size of said universe only that it was a universe/realm/dimension. Fun fact universes also vary in size just like dimensions.
3. Refer to #2.
4. Says the guy who has claimed more than once that Janemba was warping more than one Universe (Many refrences, you then started to say dimensions, then you moved onto realms, and then you just started stating all three.), and implied that his reality warping was superior or equal to Hades.
5. Yeah you clearly did say that, problem is that you fail to define which one it is and then you say "which ever you prefer". That tells me that even you dont know what he warped, and on the scale he done so if you cannot be specific about it. How about you tell me what you think he warped and the scale of his reality warping (Universal, Multiversal.) and we can go from there, and be specific about it.
6. Yeah they will when they see what you wrote.
7. If I can recall some numbers from years ago, The Earth has a surface area of around 500,000,000 km2 - 550,000,000 km2. Its somewhere in that range I believe, I can get the correct number if you wish. As for the size of the universe, within the first second of the big bang the newly forming universe expanded out to 4 lightyears, which is already hard to visualise, given the sheer scale of a single lightyear let alone 4. All of that was within the first second, and if I can recall another number I believe the size of the observable universe is something like 90... maybe 100 billion lightyears in size. And once again I can get the correct number if you wish.
Frankly I dont see why you are trying to bring my IQ into this, what I will tell you is that I have tested, and been tested multiple times for my IQ score and it was, on all occasions, in the range of 130-150. Which I can now tell you puts me well above "Average" so yeah I dont see what purpose my IQ score has here so dont bring it up again...
Prove it. Did you just admitted janemba is stronger than hades.
I think that is ment to be a question, if it is then no I didnt "admitted" that Janemba is stronger than Hades. Hades created a hyper-universe, among many things (like we said many time before), so that puts him above Janemba's alteration of, as you say "Universes/dimensions/realms" (Seriously, just say which one you think it is, because we are going to get nowhere until we do), like we have been saying.
9. Ah yes Haki... Where do I begin? I guess I can start with my mistake first. Yes my wording there was poor on my part, what I ment to say was something more akin to "The similarities between them and Haki are few and far between. Let me go into more detail for you.
Haki can be one of 3 types, which already sets it apart from the others.
Haki is considered a technique in and of itself, which also sets it apart from the others (Because they FUEL techniques)
And finally Haki MUST be learned to aquire it in any form (One is not born automatically using Haki as a lifesource), unlike Chakra, Reiatsu, Spirit Energy, or Ki which are present at birth in all living things and represent life energy.
So yeah as I said before, Haki is too far from Ki as a whole to consider it an equal, unlike the others.
10. Yeah they could do alot more if they had control over it... The problem there is that he has no control over it, and never will, which is why it wont do him any good in a fight. So what point is there to keep arguing on this?
11. dbz dimension? I think you mean DBZ-Verse or Universe. And as I have said before, make up your mind on which one or two of your 3 choices you would like to base his reality warping on. You make a fair point, you never said it was as big as our universe. So I ask you this one question. How big, in comparison to our own universe, do you think the Dragon Ball Universe is (If you think that Heaven and Hell are equal in size to our universe then add them in and call it "Multiversal in size" if not then given me a rough estimation based on what you have seen and define the size of each place individually).
I am giving you a chance here so we can clear this up, dont waste it.
12. Go ahead and explain it anyway for everyone else here...
13. Yeah when I last checked my pseudonym is Yusuke52, But I can also see that not once in my reply to you did I refrence or even imply "Dimensions". What I was saying was that Janemba's reality warping happened as a mere side effect of his existence, At no point in my post did I imply he was doing it on a dimensional scale. You are the one who came to this strange conclusion
You know what I will even give you the benifit of the doubt here, Point out the exact word that lead you to believe I implied Dimension/s from the following sentence.
I have, And what that shows is that he done so without even realising it, a mere side effect of his existance if you will.
In fact the only refrence to size in that whole quoat of yours there was when I said multiversal.
14. Nothing needs proved. Apollo reset a universe with a gesture, Hades is considered second only to Zeus. I would only need to prove something if the gap in power was minor or that one detail could change the victor. The fact is that Hades outclasses Janemba in everything, the gap in power is just too great. Is it so hard to accept, do you care that much about Dragon Ball that you cant bear to see the verse lose? Dragon Ball is strong but it is not on Saint Seiya level.