A friend asked me if I thought what Light was doing, as Kira, was right and if I was in the Anime or this was a real situation would I follow Kira or be against him.
I was really interested and thought about it a fair bit. I mean I saw where he was coming from and I always wounder was it truly evil. He defiantly turned evil towards the end but at the beginning of the anime, I saw where he was coming from. I think if he just killed murderers with solid evidence, then maybe I would support him. However, I am a big fan of L and was always on his side.
As a Death Note fan, I am really curious as to know what others think about what he was doing.
I have just finished watching the first season of Code Geass and I will be watching the second one shortly. Amazing series I have to say. Very interesting with good plot and twists. Anyway what I wish to ask is about Soul Eater. After I finish the second series, which shouldn't take me long as I get really into them, I want to watch Soul Eater. I have heard some good stuff from friends about it and I wanted to ask if anyone is able to write up a small summary of what it is about without any spoilers to see if it would be of any interest to me.
Thanks for reading! :)
Follow my Twitter here!
Visit my blog here!
Subscribe to my YouTube here!
I started this anime website earlier in the week and i would just like to put up a quick blog post to say thank you to all who have been helping me! I appreciate the kindness :)
I am more newer to the anime series and movies than manga art. I have been looking at manga art for several years now and i love to draw it. I thought by watching anime series and movies might improve on my drawing a little more and also be influenced by some of the work and now thanks to many of you i have created a list in my notebook of suggestions
I am now more confident on this website and hope to share my drawing with you that i have either created myself or drawings of my most favorite character to draw :)
Thank you to all who helped again, it is much appreciated :)
To start with, if nobody is aware of this anime, i will tell you the basic just of what the series is about. The 'death note' is a notebook that allows you to kill anybody you like just by writing their name into the notebook whilst picturing the face of the person. The death note has several rules to it these include:
- The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
- This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
- If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name,
- it will happen.
- If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
- After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds
- The notebook shall become the property of the human world, once it touches the ground of (arrives in) the human world.
- The owner of the note can recognize the image and voice of the original owner, i.e. a God of death/Shinigami.
- The human who uses the notebook can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
- If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
- The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a Shinigami, even if the human is not the owner of the note.
- The person in possession of the Death Note is possessed by a god of death, its original owner, until they die.
- If a human uses the note, a god of death usually appears in front of him/her within 39 days after he/she uses the note.
- Gods of Death, the original owners of the Death Note, do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.
- A Shinigami has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it unless asked.
- A Shinigami can extend their own life by putting a name on their own note, but humans cannot.
- A person can shorten his/her own life by using the note.
- The human who becomes the owner of the Death Note can, in exchange of half his/her remaining life, get the eyes of the Shinigami which will enable him/her to see a human’s name and remaining life span when looking through them.
- A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a Shinigami, which are not generally known to the Shinigami.
- The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.
- The specific scope of the condition for death is not known to the Shinigami, either. So, you must examine and find out.
These are not all the rules but the main and you get the idea of what the death note does.
So it all begins when a shinigami (god of death) named 'ryuk' drops his notebook into the 'human world' A young high school student, Light Yagami, finds the notebook on the floor and decides to kill off all criminals and become a 'god' of the 'new world' by getting rid of all evil. It later becomes battle to the death between the two greatest minds the world has between L and Light.
What is good about this anime is that you could take a side of either L, a very talented detective, or Light. L doesn't believe all criminals should be killed and works with police to stop light or aka 'Kira'.
I don't want to go into the entire series and say what i thought was best but i want to say what i thought about the death of L. After L dies, the anime seems to die a bit. I wouldn't mind if he died at the end of the series with Light but bringing Near into it was just like a smaller, younger version of L and i didn't like him at all really.
What i wanted to ask in this post, to the fans of death note, is what you think the ending should of been like. So an alternative ending? Or do you actually like the ending how it was, if so why do you think that?
Hi, I am xBlazingStar94x or for short just blaze, i recently joined Anime Vice after finding it when looking at concept art and stuff. I love anime and manga! This site seems pretty cool so i thought i might as well jump in now and see what it is like considering i am such a big fan of manga! Personally, i prefer the dark manga. My favorite will defiantly have to be death note series. I watched the series first and now i am reading the manga books. By now i am sure many of my college class mates can see that, considering it is always my desktop background and love drawing L!, of course he is my favorite all time manga character!
I have heard that hellsing is meant to be a really good anime series so i plan i read and watch that. I will have to have a look in my usual place i buy manga books :)
I might as well list some other i plan to read or watch: Akira and Bleach. Now i don't think these a dark anime's that i like usually but i have heard mixed things about bleach. If you wish to talk to me about that and tell me what you think of it (if you have seen or read it) i would be happy to take and comments that you think of it or what i should be expecting. As for Akira i have been told a bit about it so i plan to see what that is like with my friend.
Anyway i can't be bothered typing loads and i really just wanted to post a blog so i think i will end this first blog right now by leaving you with a quote from death note :P
“Will you be eating that cake?...say what you want, but I will be taking the cake.”
Thanks for reading :)