Name: Ted Curtis (nickname: Teddy)
Power & Payment:
Spatial Substitution: Ted can exchange the location of two objects in space, essentially teleporting them. He can teleport both animate and inanimate objects but they must be movable (not fixed to the ground or to anything solid) and they cannot excess the combined weight of 1 ton. The teleported objects also keep whatever momentum they previously had, i.e: a falling steel grinder would keep its velocity even after it was being teleported. The range of Ted's ability is 10 to 100 meters, depending on the object's weight or whether Ted focuses or not. Also, he must first visually confirm the location of both objects before teleporting them which is getting considerably more difficult if the said object is on the move.
Renumeration: By exchanging the location of two objects instead of just teleporting a single object, Ted pays his renumeration right away. Although he experiences motion sickness from the continuous use of his ability.
Personality: Ted is easygoing and carefree boy who's seemingly being at ease at the most inappropriate situations. He's friendly with anyone and very talkative, to an extend that some of his peers almost find that disturbing. He prefers to stay under the radar but he also like to pull various pranks on people. He likes to get into trouble but he also knows how to avoid being found out.
Current Occupation: University Student / Newspaper boy
Hello everyone! I hope at least some of you remember my old World of the Vice thread. Yeah, the pre-reboot one. Now, this is World of the Vice v2! The intention of this thread to keep track of the ever-changing world of the Anime Vice roleplaying universe. That way hopefully there won't be anyone feeling lost. Perhaps, to reach this goal we need to work together. To be exact I need everyone to submit information and stuff regarding your characters, NPCs, events, factions and other termini. Each piece of info has its own category (see bellow). The world of the Vice is so vast I alone can not complete this long list. So again, I am turning to you. Let's make the Vice organized!
Official RP characters in the Vice. Who they are where they come from and whatever they do. Perhaps mundane thing like powers and else should be mentioned as well.
Unlike for the other categories, you need to fill in a short info sheet:
Username: (with link to your profile and RP character bio)
Name: (your character's name, if he/she's using a public allias then let us know it as well)
Gender: (Are you "He", "She" or perhaps "It"? Don't be shy!)
Age: (actual age and appearance age)
Alignment: (Lawful Neutral, Neutral Evil etc...)
Affiliation: (Which Team or NPC Faction you belong to?)
Classification: (Cyborg, alien, mage, skeleton key or whatever...)
Power Tier: (the assigned rank you were given in this little thread of mine)
Martial Status: (Single, in relationship or Married. Plus you have to tell with who)
Special: (Something important to note. No more than a few terms like: arrogant, perverted and etc.)
Description: (Describe your character briefly)
Name: Daisuke Emiya
Alignment: Neutral Good
Affiliation: Magic Association, Ebisu
Classification: Human Mage
Power Tier: 3
Martial Status: Single
Description: Young Magus who aspires to be a Hero of Justice. Daisuke is a honest guy and ready to help literally anyone in need. He's extremely selfless and doesn't mind being abused to work. He's genuinely kind but does not stand any injustice or evil deeds. Daisuke is secretly broken deep down after being the only survivor of a huge nightmarish disaster. He really has no self-respect and secretly blames himself for all the deaths on that certain event. Daisuke's powers are pretty unique and considered a Gemstone amongst the mages. He's able to copy any weapon he ever saw and reproduce them by the power of his magic.
Name: Raseri Ruud
Power Tier: Tier 7
Martial Status: Single
Special: Self-assured, Greatest martial artist, Fighting genius, Generous
Description: Son of the thunder god Thor and a mortal woman, Raseri is a powerful being blessed with an unrivaled skill in the art of hand to hand combat. At the young age of 25, he is already widely considered to be the greatest fighter that ever lived. The creator of three innovative, powerful but difficult martial arts, Raseri is also a master of every single form of fighting to ever grace the Earth. A dedicated hero as well, Raseri will do anything in his power and effort to help those in need and protect the innocent. Destined to be the savior of mankind, Raseri finds great value in humanity, a quality that his divine family seems to be unable to see.
Name: Callis Nomene
Age: 34 (actual) 25-30 (Appereance)
Alignment: Lawful Good
Classification: Maestus (Magically Enhanced Beast Man)
Power Tier: 3
Martial Status: Single
Special: Honorable, Shy and Disciplined
Description: A Knight from another world, a world were magic takes the place of Technology, and where five countries gather in alliance against a common monster threat from the North. Callis was born with hybrid blood and thus segregated and mistreated by most of the population, as they were scared of him. A bizarre accident with two magical relics sent him to this world and now he works for Ebisu taking on the scum of the underworld with only his strenght, his sword and his wits.
Name: Crow Cementerio
Affiliation: (Formerly) Shadow Corps (Currently) The Vaqueros. Various Alliances with other Heroes.
Tier Level: (I beileve) Tier 3
Martial Status: Dating
Special: Gunslinger, The Last Gunslinger, cheerful, some what cocky, friendly and trusting, secretive about his
Description: Crow is the last Gunslinger, a elite group of heroes that keep the peace though out history but have since died out, after the destruction of his town Crow decided to become a Vaquero and sticks to the motto of always walking forward no matter what. Normally a cheerful and somewhat lazy character Crow is trusting and is usually seen smiling to reassuring his friends and allies alike that everything is okay. With his Gunslinger training and skills along with his ability Relampago, the ability to control electricity via electrons, Crow has sworn to defeat the evil has to offer sticking the Gunslinger's motto of separating the darkness.
Name: Taiyou Maeda
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Affiliation: Crest Guardians
Classification: Crest User: Courage
Power Tier: 4
Martial Status: Single
Special: Lazy, Valiant, Laid-back
Description: Descendant of legendary warrior Toshie Maeda, Taiyou is the current head of the Maeda Household. He holds the family relic, a medal-like object that is tuned with the Courage of all living things. There are 8 others crest Guardians, and when an Blue moon shines of Kyoto, their fight for supremacy of this generation will start. He uses the powerful spear Mataenzaemon, that is created from the crest and it's power matches Taiyou courage.
Name: Akuma Shinma (Not publicly known, he is publicly known as Newdeath)
Affiliation: In alliance with Zella
Classification: Kisekian (Evolved Human)
Power Tier: Tier 6
Martial Status: Single
Special: Arrogant, Super-Genius, Futuristic Science, Innovative Technology, Strongest Military Force
Description: Possibly the greatest villainous mind the world has ever seen, the mysterious individual known as Newdeath is infamous for possessing a pair of soulless crimson red eyes that has brought many heroes great pain. The leader of the world's most powerful nation, Newdeath is indeed a powerful man. His greatest quality however, is his immense genius which has left him virtually peerless on an intellectual level. Aside from being a politician and villain, Newdeath is also secretly the individual behind a Shizen Beast's ruthless rampage and attack on Telos City during a silent infamous night that became known as "Night of Blood".
Name: Usso Namae (Alias) Kuro-san (Alias)
Age: 55-60 (Actual (Aprox)) 45 (Appearance)
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Classification: Underworld Kingpin
Power Tier: 1
Martial Status: Widower
Special: Pragmatic, Evil, Honorable
Description: Destroyed by the loss of his wife when he was only a young and idiot Yakuza, the man we know as Kuro-san went on a crusade of revenge that placed him as the top criminal boss in all of Japan. He was empty of al emotion except for cold greed and lust for power, but that was his undoing, as a single superhuman fighter destroyed his whole organization. This time around instead of running to get revenge he hatched a plan that would place him as the top supplier for superhumans and started studying all the esotheric arts and crafts. Now he is one of the most powerfu land rich criminals always keeping his real identity hidden, if you ask the main powers of Kuro-san would be his almost unlimited resources and his anonimity.
Name: Masako Hihashi
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Affiliation: None / Reitters
Classification: Ascended Human
Power Tier: 4
Martial Status: Single
Special: Bloodthirsty, Sadistic, plainly evil
Description: A lab baby, stolen from an advanced genetic lab by his surrogate father. Masako is a genetical enhaced human being called Reitter with Pyschokinetic Abilities. As he discoveres his abilities a hunger grows inside him, hunger for power and knowledge.
Name: Keith White
Alignment: Neutral (or "Keith alignment")
Classification: Human Business Shark
Power Tier: 4
Martial Status: Single
Special: Genius, Rich, Personal Army
Description: Keith White is a famous figure and probably the richest man in the world. Well-known former scientist and shrewd businessman with terrifying influence. He has connections all over the Earth or maybe beyond and isn't shy to use them. By the power of money and science Mr. White poses threat to even those above the human. His inventions are deadly and far more advanced than the present world. Rumors say Keith is an active player even in the underworld and the founder of the global secret organization as otherwise called the Company.
Name: Maximus Van Halum
Age: 60+ (as rock as the Rock itself, although he looks only in his 20s)
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Affiliation: B.E.A.T (a music band)
Classification: Music Louvus
Power Tier: 2
Martial Status: Single
Special: HOT BLOOD!
Description: The Hot Blooded Rocker that you were waiting for! Leader of B.E.A.T and champion of the Louvus, he'll kick your ass for sure!
Name: Gerad Dante Poe
Alignment: Neutral (If it weren't by its mission of kill all the fiction, he will be considered as good, ase he valorate the justice and good behaviours)
Affiliation: No one
Classification: Conceptual being, Metaphysical manifestation, Master of Mystery and Horror
Power Tier: Tier 7 (currently down to Tier 5)
Martial Status: Single
Special: Genius inteligence, Arrogant, Sarcastic, Love vintage stuff
Description: Edgar Allan Poe, a famous horror and mystery writer, created Gerad by concepting him, he is a conceptual being that inhabitates in the conceptual plane, but has free access to the normal plane, he was tasked with the mission to hunt the excesive fiction that has leaved the world of fiction and entered in the real world (in this case the vice). Though he is a merciless hunter, he is a person with good heart, so he prefer to hunt evil fictional beings at first, and leave the good ones to the bottom of his list. He loves chocolates, cakes, coffee and cigarette, also he loves to read old books.
Name: Falken Degiraz
Age: 30 seems 35-40
Classification: Bionic Mercenary
Power Tier: 4
Martial Status: Single
Special: Honorable, Greedy, palyfull
Description: A trained assasain broken up by the exigencies of his job, got nursed back to health by an old Soldier of furtne and using his natural skills and bionic enhancement set up to be the greatest Mercenary Ever.
Name: Manami Lilly Saito (in public eye) Tikki Tavi (As Fable Super Spy)
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Classification: High-Tech Super Spy, Co-CEO of an R&D Company
Power Tier: 3
Martial Status: Single
Special: Patient, Mother, Martial Artist, Genius, Inventor, Strong Will Power, Prepared, Loyal to her country and family
Description: Manami is a former U.S. solider. She was soon selected to join a new special OPs force known as FABLE. The Mission of FABLE is to police and contain potentially dangerous metahumans, Good or Bad. Armed with the powerful Zo'ar technology Manami under the code name Tikki Tavi, has honed her mind and body to their peaks in order to protect the planet from powerful being who wish to do humanity harm.
The wide palette of various unique places. It can be part of your character's background, the site of a past RP or anything ever brought up in the Vice. Be descriptive, informative yet brief. We don't have entire pages for this. That applies for other kinds of submissions as well.
- Kiseki Island: A colossal island that is not only home to the world's most technology advanced and powerful nation but is also home to several mysteries and supernaturals. The island is home to the evolved humans known as the "Kisekians", and is where the users of the Kurimuzon were believed to have been extinct but of course, this is untrue as Newdeath is still very much alive. The island is under absolute rule from Newdeath.
- Shishi Island: Is an island where another race of evolved humans are thriving. This race of superhumans are known as the "Chikara", and they possess the sole ability of manipulating all types of energy however, each Chikara is born with the ability to manipulation only one energy type. Their true power lies in the versatility of their energy-based powers such as natural energy that allows them to control nature and the elements while others can control magical energy, allowing them to generate force fields and much more. However, what is truly mysterious is that this island is home to the Shizen Beasts.
- Mundus Magicus:New home of the mages, a separate plane filled with magic and magical creatures. It exist on a pocket dimension with the size of Mars and the has the population of over 37 million magi.
- The Nine Worlds: A miraculous dimension where many mythological worlds exist, none however, is more famous than Asgard, home of the Norse Gods. The Nine Worlds not only finds itself as the realm of the gods but also many other worlds such as Vanaheimr, Jotunheimr, Alfheimr, Hel, and the famous rainbow bridge that leads to the mortal world known as Midgard. Asgard being the most important of the worlds is a colossal glowing metropolis of magnificent beauty. It is situated on a floating rock in the odd space of the dimension.
- Conceptual plane: A plane outside reality were concepts like physics laws and time doens't have meaning, the laws of reality doesn't work here. Any being that enter in this plane is able to be as fast, strong, defensive, etc. as it can imaginate, because of that battles here usually are carried with the maximum parameter possible to think that is the maximum indeed, by some reason the inteligence cannot be augmented as it depend of one inner mind. Also any attack in this plane is fated to no fail, so avoiding an attack is a concept imposible in this plane. The conceptual plane connects with all realities, all universes, even universes inside universes, all times, all spaces, all dimensions, all places.
- Centris: The world were Callis is originally from. Five countries fight in alliance against the Unda, a devilish horde that comes from the North. The Belua Empire, populated by the Saevus is the Northern realm and the one nearest to the Unda. The Kingdom of Via is the Western realm, home of the Mages and their academies (Callis homeland). The Earldom of Morbus is at the East, a small but powerful nation, protected by the Elite Eques Orbis Knight Order (Callis reached Field Marshall rank, third under the Great Master) The Republic of Urbis is at the center, the biggest and msot populated country with more merchants and farmers than soldiers, a high percentage of their land are ruined cities, since they constanly move once the technology of construction advanced more than their city. (Callis worked as Mercenary there). And finally at the Southern border the Gine Empire with the Caledo, a technocratic society of men fused with machines to survive, as their diseased and weak bodies cannot support them.
- Black Soul Lounge: Mangetsu Inc. Orbital meeting room and bar. It's cloaked from any kind of detection and can be only accesed by invitation or by being a member of Mangetsu. It's highly armed and fortified and haves teleporters from all over the world directed to it, working as a substation to travel swiftly between large distances. The Staff is highly trained in amyriad of skills and crafts and can match any elite militar unit in levels of training, efficiency and resolve.
- Hollow Bullet Lounge: Falken Mercenary Business facade, and place of rest for the Mercenaries all over the world with 115 home-brewed ales and beers (Falken hobby) and a great atmosphere for formal and informal meetings. Under it there is a complex high tech facility that works as HQ, gunsmith workshop and storage facility for Falken and his crew.
- Rayo Rosado: Crow's home town that was destroyed in a vicious attack by a insane villain was Crow was only 17 the attack devastated the town and left many of the gunslinger's family and friends dead. The town has been abandoned by the surviving citizens and turned in a make shift graveyard to honor the dead and the day. The town also seems to have lingering effects of the deadly ability Insanity (see below) causing anybody to go there with a weaken mind or heart to lose themselves the the power sometimes causing hallucinations.
Canon events taking place in the Vice world. You have to name the event, describe it and if possible post the link of that RP. The rest is history.:)
- Night of Blood: On a night when a mysterious celestial alignment enhanced the powers of all Kisekians, Newdeath summoned the Shizen Beast to rampage in Telos City. Many people were massacred on that night and a considerable portion of the city were destroyed. No one knew the cause. Only a few people were aware the identity of the real mastermind behind this brutal plan.
- Month of Red: This is a mysterious celestial alignment that somehow alters the appearance of both the sun and the moon into a fully awakened Kurimuzon Eye. This alignment takes place for an entire month and it greatly enhances the power of all Kisekians, particularly those in possession of their Kurimuzon. Newdeath himself has stated that he plans on using the celestial alignment's power to put his "master plan" in motion.
- Crow...MUST...Die! Trilogy: When a Yakuza boss sets out to kill the gunslinger he hires an elite team of mercenaries to set out and challenge Crow endlessly pushing the gunslinger to his breaking point an in attempt to break the hero. Crow is force to battle against the Numbers an elite group of sharp shooters so far he has battled Western Fairy barely beating her in the end.
The list of official teams and factions on the Vice. You have to describe it in brief and (if it's an RP team) post a link for the team thread. This can help people to keep count of the various forces. Later I plan a relationship chart as well.
- H.Y.D.R.A.: Enigmatic world-wide private military organization founded by Keith White. They are armed with the latest technology of the White Corps and act to maintain stability and order around the globe in ways that the regular governments cannot. For their dubious actions many countries declared the H.Y.D.R.A. as a terror group albeit the public is presently unaware of the organization being connected to Keith White. Faction page
- Hybrid: A mysterious secret organization hidden in the depths of Kiseki Island, Hybrid is in truth in composed of the reanimated corpses of dead Kurimuzon users. Having reanimated an immeasurable amount of corpses, Newdeath has ensured that the Hybrid's loyalty is only to him. Awarding them with very little individual thought and personality other than being excellent on the battlefield and things related, the Hybrid each possess their own unique abilities in addition to already possessing the deadly Kurimuzon Eyes. Though some people have claimed seeing red-eyed individuals, all with different appearances, there is no evidence to support their claims. Newdeath himself publicly denies having any affiliation with the organization when he is in fact it's founder and absolute leader. While most of the Hybrid is composed of reanimated Kurimuzon users, it is also composed of a few captured Chikara.
- The Magic Association: Gigantic organization collecting all mages on the planet. They maintain and controll 90% of the Earth's magic and responsible for keeping its existence hidden from the general population. Despite their power they don't wish the interfere with the affairs of regular humans and chose to isolate themselves on Mundus Magicus. Team Page- Mangetsu Inc.: Simply described as Wal-mart for supervillains, Mangetsu Inc. is a business directed by the shadowy underworld urban myth called Kuro-san. The main occupation is to grant any member resources on a fair prize, and to collect any kind of useful technology or information in trade instead of payment. The main objective of Mangetsu is to help other to(you've guess it) take over the world, while making him dependant of Mangetsu weapons, manpower and tech, to then cut the feed and took the power from whoever gets the world. Team Page
There are characters that have relevance to the plot yet aren't the RP personae of anyone. They often pop up in RP backgrounds or serve as the mysterious new enemies for the games. If they have ANY meaningful or interesting relevance to the plot you wish to share, then do! Post your NPCs up here! Unlike for RP characters you don't need to fill an info sheet here. Just post a brief description of the NPC.
- Zafira Al-Shura: Former terrorist leader who switched sides and became one of the H.Y.D.R.A.'s officers. Due a horrible accident she underwent cybernetic augmentation which gave her superhuman abilities as a side-effect. Zafira is the leader of the Cobra Unit that is specially tasked with the protection of Keith White. She's intelligent and dangerously sharp in combat. Zafira also likes to play mental games with her enemies for her own amusement.
- Taiyo: He's the guardian of the most powerful Shizen Beast in the world and also a Chikara. A naturally gifted energy manipulator, Taiyo has achieved a level of mastery in the ability that is uncanny. Also due to being a half-Kisekian, he is also in possession of the dreaded Kurimuzon. However, for some reason he is not consumed by the eyes' negative energy and is thus not evil. This is most likely due to his mastery or knowledge of energy. So gifted is Taiyo as a warrior that his Kurimuzon have advanced to their Demon Kurimuzon stage. This coupled with his energy manipulation only makes him even deadlier. And if that wasn't enough, he can also tap into the Shizen Beast's power being it's guardian. With the Shizen Beast's power, Taiyo is capable of taking new forms that radiate immense power. Taiyo is also Newdeath's most hated enemy and nemesis. Aiming to avenge the death of his father by killing Newdeath, Taiyo is also a dedicated hero with a strong sense of justice.
- Tako: The former guardian of the other Shizen Beast, Tako lost his control over the beast during a well fought battle against Newdeath who managed to capture the Shizen Beast and place it under his control. Tako like Taiyo is a master energy manipulator but his unique skill is his uncanny swordsmanship mastery. Tako has developed an unorthodox sword-fighting style that compliments his speed and raw power as well as versatility and creativity. Known to have been a happy go lucky person but serious on the job, Tako has unfortunately found himself virtually without his own personality and under the control of nefarious Newdeath, thus making him a part of the Hybrid.
- Odin: Asgard's ruler and the father of Thor. The All-Father is an immensely powerful being and is also fortunately, Raseri's grandfather. An interesting and peculiar individual, Odin is a source of great wisdom and often helps Raseri in crucial decision making moments. A truly comical being with a tendency for accidentally humorous. When not ruling Asgard and protecting it from its greatest enemies, Odin is usually speaking to Raseri or trying to understand modern fashion. Though silly and jolly most of the time, during serious moments, Odin is a no-nonsense person who expects nothing but the best and is a determined protector of his people. Odin is very protective of his family and is a strong believer that people have the power to shape their own destinies. However, his wisdom stems from the fact that he is capable of realizing that there are aspects of life beyond even his control but he believes that people are completely responsible for everything in their control. He is known for being extremely friendly. Despite his feared power, Odin is a tactician on the field and not the kind to head into battle without a plan.
- Thor: Raseri's father, the famous Norse God of Thunder, Thor. Like his son, Thor is an immensely gifted combatant however, while he was once Asgard's greatest warrior and arguably the greatest fighter of all time, he was dethroned once Raseri adjusted himself into the fighting community. This is a fact that Thor struggles to accept and he often attempts to prove his combative superiority in comparison to Raseri but he usually fails, often comically. Thor is known for infamous childish outbursts which are often centered around his own belief that he is still the greatest warrior ever. However, whenever he does acknowledge Raseri's superior hand to hand skill, Thor falls into a deep sense of clarity which can even descend to depression. But Thor usually bounces back whenever Odin or Raseri make him feel better by pretending to be mediocre fighters. All the silliness aside, Thor is a very powerful being, far more powerful than Raseri and nearly as powerful as Odin himself. He is incredibly brave and very honorable. He is famous for leading the Asgardian army to many victories. Thor is loud, brash and cocky. But he is a loving father and was clearly enraged when The Count took over Raseri's mind, he showcased his immense anger by casting a very long global thunder storm on the Earth.
- Morka: She is known as a great source of Raseri's pain, something however, that the Ultimate Fighting God has moved on from recently. Morka is an Asgardian Amazon and one of the greatest warriors to ever emerge from the realm of the gods. However, despite her great skill, she does not have a very good reputation there. She is known for being the indirect cause of the death of Raseri's former best friend and she was Raseri's first love but according to Raseri and many Asgardians, she was also his "worst love". Morka is fiendishly manipulative and though nowhere near evil and is actually loyal to Asgard, she is slightly emotionally oblivious to the pain she causes to others at times. She is also known for her striking beauty and curvaceous body as well as her affinity for serpents.
- Brann: A childhood friend of Raseri. Brann is the strongest Asgardian Amazon and the most skilled. She is a redheaded woman of astonishing beauty and a fiery personality. Brann is overconfident, quick, hotheaded and rebellious. However, she is also very loyal to Raseri and cares deeply for him, so deeply that some even joke that she may have feelings for him, a statement that she firmly denies. One of Raseri's best friends and a frequent sparring partner, Brann has made it a point that she wishes to become as skilled as Raseri and thus, drowns herself in constant training sessions. Brann is a warrior first and a woman second, something she doesn't hesitate to remind others. Brann claims that the only man who has ever defeated in fair combat was Raseri however, she has also admitted to never having faced Thor or Odin in a hand to hand match. A strong woman, Brann likes to be treated as an equal and in true Amazonian fashion, she is a feminist.
- Tsukimori-san: Kuro-san right hand and main advisor. Reached the position by offering creative and unexpected solutions to difficult problems. The only man alive that knows that Usso and Kuro-san is the same person. He is a movie fan, and wants to direct when he retires. Unknown to him, Kuro-san implanted a bomb in his brain to kill him if he threatens the organization.
- Shishido Hakase: Mangetsu head Scientist. A crazy sadomasochist old fart that likes exploding things with over dimensioned guns. He is extremely intelligent, but paranoid and overly pessimistic. Most of the time he doesnt develop new tech for Kuro-san he pops some pills and try to discover new colours and tech in his Morrison-ish trips.
- Toni Leone d'argento: The daughter of a mafia boss and relucant heir to her father's emperor she is Crow's "girlfriend" and partner she is madly in love with the gunslinger beileving they are soul mates for one another. She is always coming up with schemes and ways to get Crow to spend more time with her but often these end in chaos making her extremely angry to the point where flames appear around her. A beileve in love conqueors all and everything romantic she is a extremely skilled opponent with her own dark past
- Moji Pazuru: A criminal mastermind who likes to put his captives though a serious of games it seems he is working with a stronger villain for what means remains unknown. He is extremely intelligent and deceiving.
- Western Fairy: The former 5th number and the sharp shooter organization The Numbers. Crow saves her life after their battle and conceives her to join him and Caius. She is honorable and noble and seems to be the only Number who is capable of redeeming herself. She takes great pride in her skill, weapons, and outfit. She wields a dual rifle combo called Fairy Pair which allows her to shoot an explosive dust could, Fairy Dust, and then a activation bullet, Fairy Star, unfortunately they are broken in their battle with Crow but because of his engineering prowess Crow tells her he will rebuild them and make them better.
Post up interesting or important terms here. I guess you experienced something like "What the hell is the Freaky-porky Kyun energy anyways?". Yes, that was just a random example but I guess you get it. If your character often refer to a special style for example, others might not get it first. Or if you use an exotic ability (or an ability with exotic name) you wish that others should know what the hell are you speaking about, right? Yes, post up any alien terms related to your character. Describe them briefly for others to clearly understand. We can avoid possible misunderstandings that way.
- Light-wave Barrier: Special kind of forcefield developed by the White Corps. It bends the light in various shapes allowing to project defensive layers. Light-wave Barriers are excellent against laser-type weapons but the shield can also protect against more conventional forms of attacks. The light-bending properties of the field found countless alternative uses for optics, stealth and holographic technology, advancing these to a whole new level.
- Kurimuzon: These are a mysterious pair of crimson eyes that are not only in Newdeath's possession but under the possession of every single Hybrid member. The eyes not only grant the user incredible and flawless vision but a set of supernatural telepathic abilities as well. However, only true masters of their optical powers are capable of unlocking the next two stages of their form: The Demon Kurimuzon and The Emperor Kurimuzon. The only known Kisekian hybrid to have achieved this, is Newdeath himself.
- Shizen Beasts: Mysterious beasts composed of many types of energy molded into a demonic-like creature of immense size. While the true nature and origin of the Shizen Beasts is not known, there are two existing Shizen Beasts. One that Newdeath managed to successfully capture while the other is in possession of it's guardian Taiyo who managed to fight Newdeath and escape with the beast still in his possession. Newdeath aims to capture the final Shizen Beast in order to merge them into one immensely powerful creature that will then power what he calls "the greatest weapon of mass destruction imaginable".
- Louvus: A race of conceptual beings born from the creative power of humanity. There are different types of Louvus depending on different creativities, like Music Louvus, Art Louvus, Cooking Louvus, etc. and they got stronger with the creative force of their concept.
- Conceptual move: Whenever a move is labeled as conceptual is indeed far than abstract. This moves are usually impossible to avoid, thought they can be parried. Also no use of energy or time is required from this moves to be executed, as the moves only depends of whim.
- Truth: Truth moves are the speciality of Gerad, they can only be used in the conceptual plane; at difference of other conceptual moves, the truths never fail, and cannot be blocked, absorbed, avoided or anulated, as even some beings can escape fate or reality, but not the truth. No matter how far one charge or burn his/her energy, or how much he/she modified her/his mind, the truth cannot be avoided.
- Maestus: Race of Callis, a perfect hybrid between the feral Saevus beastmen and the Magically empowered Vians. Haves advantages from both sides but haves some disadvantages as well, like hyper sensitive senses and fur. They are vastly over any human in terms of strenght, speed, durability and specially agility. Callis is the only known specimen. Seeming a Maestus is born with more human look, and then evolve to higher forms. Only the time will tell if Callis haves another change.
- Reitter: Genetically similar to humans, but vastly different. The Reitter were a concept developed by a fanatic german scientist, that when the war was lost, declared that the Aryan werent the master race, and in his madness he decided to create one. He was recruited by the Japanese goverment, and died before completing his experiments. His assitant, a even crazier japanese genetist called Rokuroh Shikishima, finished the work and created a small batch. All Reitters have bodies superior to humankind, but their real power comes from their brains, granting them advanced Pyschokinetic abilities. Each Reitter haves a particular skills only the can use, as everyone is different from each other and their method of thinking is different.
Alright, that's all folks! I'm waiting for submissions. The rest all up to you!