Might have to pick one of these up, providing I can get a 3DS cheap. That big deer thing looks pretty cool.
Playing: DOTA 2
1. Human – Fullbring
2. Danse Macabre – A clad type Fullbring which forms a black, hollow-like skeletal mask and creates a pair of cruelly bladed gauntlets (think Freddie Krueger glove) The mask triggers a primal sense of fear in all those who look upon it and slowly saps away their sanity, until they are turned quite literally insane by the visage of Death before them. The gauntlets have no special properties beyond that of an Asauchi (nameless Zanpakuto) when not in use, Danse Macabre is a silver ring in the shape of a raven’s talon.
3. Hand to hand combat
4. Student at , Part time assistant instructor at the Karate dojo
5. Friend of Tatsuki Arisawa, became her Karate partner after Ichigo left. To this day still hasn’t beaten her. Acquaintance/Friend of Ichigo and gang got to know them through Tatsuki.
6. A black jacket (like Yukio) and styles hair like Sasuke Uchiha
7. World of the living, Karakura town, same apartment complex as Chad
8. I would just destroy hollows that attacked me specifically. Witnessed the Final Getsuga Tensho, Mugetsu (from afar)
@GIRUGAMESH: Ok, I see your point, I made a mistake and assumed he could clone anyone regardless of their power, I will stick to facts from now on. Just wanted to point out that it wouldn't be a stomp, the higher ranked Espada like Stark or Ulquiorra are bound to kill a few. But I agree, Deidara's bombs would cause problems for the Espada.
Overall I agree that the Akatsuki would win but I think only the the Uchiha and ten tails (and maybe Pain and Deidara) would be standing at the end of it. And frankly this whole battle seems a bit biased in favour of the Akatsuki, I mean with time edo Madara or the ten tails could solo :/
To be fair, I only see the 3 Uchiha and the ten tails being an issue for the Espada. The rest of the Akatsuki would pretty much be slaughtered. Also, would the 8th Espada's powers pose a threat to the ten tails? the clones he can create have the same powers as the original, so theoretically he could have multiple ten tails under his control.
Yep, going with the majority here and saying that Kenpachi wins this. Hitsugaya is probably the weakest captain in bleach imo, he couldn't even beat a basic arrancar without gentei kaijo and Bankai. There's no way he could beat Kenny.
Probably doesn't mean much from someone as new/inactive as me, but pretty much everyone who uses the RPG forums deserves some admiration. I spent many an hour reading through the Bios and such on here, Newdeath's stuff I remember being particularly good.
This has the potential to go either way, but I'm not sure Sasuke could take this (at the moment at least) but the leaf village would be a hell of a lot more empty were he to attack.
I also cannot comprehend why people fanatically ship Ulquiorra and Orihime, but whatever they have their own opinions I guess. Wrong ones, but still.
In regards to the question, I dunno, the stuff I watch is really not focused on romance, so I would say basically any couple shown to be married or have been dating for a long time I guess?
As much as I love Bleach and the idea of having soul reaper/hollow powers, I doubt I could find anything useful to do with them unless the whole Bleach universe arrived with said powers. Therefore I would choose FMA style alchemy, as long as I have the raw materials anything I wanted would only be a clap away, and if I was ever in danger a snap of my fingers would send aggressors running!