Tradog (Level 7)

So far I have only seen 3 idiots on this site, oh well what can you do?
followed by
12
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » neji vs spiderman

@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" i know a lot of each, and i have to say i dont see any way spiderman can win this. "
Look at my post above.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@Newdeath said:
" @Tradog: I'm actually enjoying the Red Hulk story but I do hate how he managed to kill the Grandmaster using physical force alone, how he manhandled Odinforce Thor and the fact that he beat the sh!t out of Uatu.   ND "
Well yea its a cool thing to read and look at but I mean his feats and riding silver surfers board and wield thor's hammer I mean that guy became the strongest thing in existence then wolverine comes up and is able to fight him?
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@Nerx said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" WWH wins every time due to terrible writing and PIS "
Bingo, like how hulk red got the Loeb Factor "
ROFL Rulk was the worst thing to ever happen to comics.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

And we have she-hulk who was fast enough to get Sentry and for the reasons I stated above I don't think naruto's speed is a big factor here, draw my a$$ Hulk punches the ground or stomps or even jumps and team two is helpless also the have to get in close at some point and when they do hulk can easily get them and knowing naruto thats what will happen.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » neji vs spiderman

Spiderman, his webs are as strong as steel being able to hold ironman in place : 
 
His reflexes are good enough to stop quicksilver in his place: 
 
 
He is durable enough to take hits from the hulk 
He is faster then neji too as seen here 
 
His senses are great too look at the first panel 
As for strength here is spiderman lifting an entire Train: 
And his holding up an entire building while weakened 
Spiderman has also taken on martial artist who are masters in multiple styles like Tackmaster,Daredevil and wolverine also Spiderman deal with worse stuff then neji on a daily basis: 
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

So since hulk wins can the mods lock this thread please?
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Tradog said:

" @FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters.  do u honestly believe that using a pis feat like hurt took a blast from SS is right to do?  wolverine cut hulk. thats fact and canon  naruto in 6 tailed form can im fact cut hulk due to hims power  she hulk is a non factor   stalemate or naruto win "
1st of all you shouldn't try to disrespect newdeath  a very respected debater here he knows what he is talking about. You just are not getting it.  This argument on hulk was on comicvine too but the thing is people say he should not be able to take hits like that because its PIS when in reality its just people don't want hulk to be that strong, it is not PIS when he has been taking hits like that many times since his old comics in the 90's  wolverine cut hulk...So? What did he do make him bleed? Big deal seeing as how he was immune to his attacks after it does not matter he was melted to the bone and came back and again has taken hits more powerful in cannon comics after his fight with wolverine (Which is a pretty old fight btw so I have no idea why you keep bringing that up)  again hulk solo team 2 they have nothing that can harm him. "
first of all i never disrespected newdeath i spacificly said "wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters. " me and new death are cool we just have very heated debates so why dont u get off newdeaths nutz alright ; ) 
 
idc if it was on comicvine or who won this is here and now 
 
hulk can not touch naruto first
 

@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: Naruto has nothing in his arsenal to harm The Hulk. Withstanding attacks from Thor and Sentry is more than enough to prove so. I said Wolverine cutting The Hulk was PIS because based on pure ability he doesn't have enough strength to do so.  ND "
but he does it constantly i dont get where ur getting at. if he did it he did it "
I was not referring to that comment I was talking about past comments when you act like we have no idea what we are talking about I am not on his nuts in fact I was just disagreeing with him pages ago, to me it seemed disrespectful especially when you repeat yourself as if what you said was not just shot down. 
 
You completely missed the point, the point was its not PIS its the fact that you and many other people don't think or want hulk to be as strong as he is when the fact is he is that strong you keep bringing up Wolverine cutting the hulk even though that was earlier comics nowadays hulk beats wolverine with no effort and again he was not affected after a while and he has take more powerful hits in his latest comics which is not PIS as it happens all the time and also a lot of the battles were fan voted not all but some. But that was the older weaker hulk I will show you some scan of wolverine vs wwhulk in this scan wolverine cuts hulk and then he shakes it off he was a little hurt but stll  
Ok but then he takes hits from the whole X-men and is not affected. 

After all that wolverine cuts hulk two more times one of them not even slowing him down then this happens: 

See? You act like because wolverine cut him and made him bleed naruto can kill him or hurt him as for the whole speed argument, hulk smashed a speeding meteor bigger then earth one punch and the village is destroyed he beat people as fast as quicksilver and he can make earthquakes to stop them and more hulk wins this with ease.And that was when hulk was just a little angry if we are using wwhulk at max power or enraged then naruto wont even make him bleed so stop bringing up wolverine cutting hulk. "
  first off my argument didnt get shot down u keep repeating ur self   omg dude just stop XD fkin read the comic someone LAUNCHED hulk at the meteor u think i dont kno any thing about comics dont kid ur self hulk didnt smash it by his self some one helped him  quicksilver isnt agile im not surprized he got hit  naruto only needs to cut him once and hulk has a good chance of decenergrating hulk does start off in a rage does he?  not only this but 4 and 6 tails hasnt been shown to tire or take damage has he? NO so its a stale mate or naruto win   dude just call it a stalemate so we can lock this "
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @Tradog said:

" @FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters.  do u honestly believe that using a pis feat like hurt took a blast from SS is right to do?  wolverine cut hulk. thats fact and canon  naruto in 6 tailed form can im fact cut hulk due to hims power  she hulk is a non factor   stalemate or naruto win "
1st of all you shouldn't try to disrespect newdeath  a very respected debater here he knows what he is talking about. You just are not getting it.  This argument on hulk was on comicvine too but the thing is people say he should not be able to take hits like that because its PIS when in reality its just people don't want hulk to be that strong, it is not PIS when he has been taking hits like that many times since his old comics in the 90's  wolverine cut hulk...So? What did he do make him bleed? Big deal seeing as how he was immune to his attacks after it does not matter he was melted to the bone and came back and again has taken hits more powerful in cannon comics after his fight with wolverine (Which is a pretty old fight btw so I have no idea why you keep bringing that up)  again hulk solo team 2 they have nothing that can harm him. "
first of all i never disrespected newdeath i spacificly said "wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters. " me and new death are cool we just have very heated debates so why dont u get off newdeaths nutz alright ; ) 
 
idc if it was on comicvine or who won this is here and now 
 
hulk can not touch naruto first
 

@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: Naruto has nothing in his arsenal to harm The Hulk. Withstanding attacks from Thor and Sentry is more than enough to prove so. I said Wolverine cutting The Hulk was PIS because based on pure ability he doesn't have enough strength to do so.  ND "
but he does it constantly i dont get where ur getting at. if he did it he did it "
I was not referring to that comment I was talking about past comments when you act like we have no idea what we are talking about I am not on his nuts in fact I was just disagreeing with him pages ago, to me it seemed disrespectful especially when you repeat yourself as if what you said was not just shot down. 
 
You completely missed the point, the point was its not PIS its the fact that you and many other people don't think or want hulk to be as strong as he is when the fact is he is that strong you keep bringing up Wolverine cutting the hulk even though that was earlier comics nowadays hulk beats wolverine with no effort and again he was not affected after a while and he has take more powerful hits in his latest comics which is not PIS as it happens all the time and also a lot of the battles were fan voted not all but some. But that was the older weaker hulk I will show you some scan of wolverine vs wwhulk in this scan wolverine cuts hulk and then he shakes it off he was a little hurt but stll  
Ok but then he takes hits from the whole X-men and is not affected. 

After all that wolverine cuts hulk two more times one of them not even slowing him down then this happens: 

See? You act like because wolverine cut him and made him bleed naruto can kill him or hurt him as for the whole speed argument, hulk smashed a speeding meteor bigger then earth one punch and the village is destroyed he beat people as fast as quicksilver and he can make earthquakes to stop them and more hulk wins this with ease.And that was when hulk was just a little angry if we are using wwhulk at max power or enraged then naruto wont even make him bleed so stop bringing up wolverine cutting hulk. "
  first off my argument didnt get shot down u keep repeating ur self   omg dude just stop XD fkin read the comic someone LAUNCHED hulk at the meteor u think i dont kno any thing about comics dont kid ur self hulk didnt smash it by his self some one helped him  quicksilver isnt agile im not surprized he got hit  naruto only needs to cut him once and hulk has a good chance of decenergrating hulk does start off in a rage does he?  not only this but 4 and 6 tails hasnt been shown to tire or take damage has he? NO so its a stale mate or naruto win   dude just call it a stalemate so we can lock this "
I repeat myself because you don't get it you want it to be a stalemate but its not yea someone launched savage hulk into a meteor not wwhulk savage hulk had the mind of a child so launching him into a high tech pod made by Reed richards and tony starkk the  smartest guys in marvel specifically for the hulk is not a big deal we are talking wwhulk a stronger and more smarter version then savage hulk, I never said you don't know anything about comics, I know you do the fact you have a comicvine account proves so, however I don't think you know much other then the basics on certain characters hulk included and your rep on comicvine proves that as well. When was it even hinted that I thought you never knew anything about comics? Quicksilver not agile? Umm you realize he is called the agile avenger right? And when I find some scans it shows how agile he is nevertheless if he can get quicksilver he can get team 2 without hitting him hulk has been disintegrated and came back look taking a blast more powerful then anything naruto has and reginerating from just about nothing but bone
4 tails or 6 tails has not been shown to be hurt so what no one in naruto except
 
Madara is strong enough we have no seen enough of the tails to know how strong he is 4 tails destroyed a small part of a forest and 9 tails is only a village buster so I don't know what 6 tails will do 
I will call it a draw when someone can provide a good enough argument proving so even so why put the ''or naruto wins'' option he does not win in any situation naruto is C class at best hulk solos this with ease dude.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@FLCL1 said:

" @Tradog said:

" @FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters.  do u honestly believe that using a pis feat like hurt took a blast from SS is right to do?  wolverine cut hulk. thats fact and canon  naruto in 6 tailed form can im fact cut hulk due to hims power  she hulk is a non factor   stalemate or naruto win "
1st of all you shouldn't try to disrespect newdeath  a very respected debater here he knows what he is talking about. You just are not getting it.  This argument on hulk was on comicvine too but the thing is people say he should not be able to take hits like that because its PIS when in reality its just people don't want hulk to be that strong, it is not PIS when he has been taking hits like that many times since his old comics in the 90's  wolverine cut hulk...So? What did he do make him bleed? Big deal seeing as how he was immune to his attacks after it does not matter he was melted to the bone and came back and again has taken hits more powerful in cannon comics after his fight with wolverine (Which is a pretty old fight btw so I have no idea why you keep bringing that up)  again hulk solo team 2 they have nothing that can harm him. "
first of all i never disrespected newdeath i spacificly said "wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters. " me and new death are cool we just have very heated debates so why dont u get off newdeaths nutz alright ; ) 
 
idc if it was on comicvine or who won this is here and now 
 
hulk can not touch naruto first
 

@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: Naruto has nothing in his arsenal to harm The Hulk. Withstanding attacks from Thor and Sentry is more than enough to prove so. I said Wolverine cutting The Hulk was PIS because based on pure ability he doesn't have enough strength to do so.  ND "
but he does it constantly i dont get where ur getting at. if he did it he did it "
I was not referring to that comment I was talking about past comments when you act like we have no idea what we are talking about I am not on his nuts in fact I was just disagreeing with him pages ago, to me it seemed disrespectful especially when you repeat yourself as if what you said was not just shot down. 
 
You completely missed the point, the point was its not PIS its the fact that you and many other people don't think or want hulk to be as strong as he is when the fact is he is that strong you keep bringing up Wolverine cutting the hulk even though that was earlier comics nowadays hulk beats wolverine with no effort and again he was not affected after a while and he has take more powerful hits in his latest comics which is not PIS as it happens all the time and also a lot of the battles were fan voted not all but some. But that was the older weaker hulk I will show you some scan of wolverine vs wwhulk in this scan wolverine cuts hulk and then he shakes it off he was a little hurt but stll  
Ok but then he takes hits from the whole X-men and is not affected. 

After all that wolverine cuts hulk two more times one of them not even slowing him down then this happens: 

See? You act like because wolverine cut him and made him bleed naruto can kill him or hurt him as for the whole speed argument, hulk smashed a speeding meteor bigger then earth one punch and the village is destroyed he beat people as fast as quicksilver and he can make earthquakes to stop them and more hulk wins this with ease.And that was when hulk was just a little angry if we are using wwhulk at max power or enraged then naruto wont even make him bleed so stop bringing up wolverine cutting hulk.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: wow just wow if we use ur's and new death's logic than we might as well not even use comicbook characters.  do u honestly believe that using a pis feat like hurt took a blast from SS is right to do?  wolverine cut hulk. thats fact and canon  naruto in 6 tailed form can im fact cut hulk due to hims power  she hulk is a non factor   stalemate or naruto win "
1st of all you shouldn't try to disrespect newdeath  a very respected debater here he knows what he is talking about. You just are not getting it. 
 
This argument on hulk was on comicvine too but the thing is people say he should not be able to take hits like that because its PIS when in reality its just people don't want hulk to be that strong, it is not PIS when he has been taking hits like that many times since his old comics in the 90's  wolverine cut hulk...So? What did he do make him bleed? Big deal seeing as how he was immune to his attacks after it does not matter he was melted to the bone and came back and again has taken hits more powerful in cannon comics after his fight with wolverine (Which is a pretty old fight btw so I have no idea why you keep bringing that up)  again hulk solo team 2 they have nothing that can harm him.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@FLCL1 said:
" @JThree47693: 
 
hulk taking a shot from SS is pure PIS in its prime 
@Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath: ur logic is flawed wolverine cuting hulk is canon if wolverine did in face cut hulk naruto with the stronger power should cut him and the toxin will kill him  ur miss understanding me when i say "limitless power". i mean he can keep fighting not produce limitless power "
If you read the comics you would know that after awhile hulk was not even being harmed by wolverine and then ripped him in half he then was melted to the bone and still regenerated, naruto is not top tier this is why people should stop putting naruto chars against marvel and dc power houses I mean nothing team two have is anything hulk have not faced before and thats if they can pull it off team 2 dies horribly. "
team one cant touch team 2 mostlikely its a stalemate 

@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: How is my logic flawed? I didn't say it wasn't canon, I said it is PIS because even you stated earlier that Wolverine shouldn't be able to cut him because he doesn't the strength to do so, its PIS like The Hulk tagging The Silver Surfer, its all part of the plot.   Naruto isn't harming The Hulk, if Naruto is injured by Konohamaru will you accept it as an actual feat or PIS? The same goes Wolverine cutting The Hulk, it doesn't make sense because The Hulk has withstood much more without even being injured.   The Hulk has withstood the full force of The Human Torch's Nova Blast that is roughly the temperature of The Sun, not to mention he withstood star destroying energy blasts from The Silver Surfer and Michael Korvac. Naruto cannot produce that kind of power.  Second of all you are basing The Hulk's feats in his regular incarnation, this is Green Scar who gave Wolverine brain damage with a few punches. The Hulk has also fought much more than Naruto in The Sentry, Thor, The Silver Surfer and Doctor Strange.   ND "
its not pis if it happens CONSTANTLY wolverine is CONSTANLY cutting him naruto can repeal fire too does that mean he cant get cut? no. ur using abc logic a blast from HT doesnt = a cut from wolverine and yes wolverine can cut wwhulk   "
It happened many times he also took hits from more powerful beings there is only a few cannon fights with wolverine and hulk and again at a point wolverines claws did nothing to hulk,  no it is not a stalemate hulk has hit people like quicksilver and   other speedsters. It is PIS when hulk has taken hits from stronger guys all the time, wolverine did cut wwhulk in the comic but then hulk manhandled wolverine again after a while hulk was not being affected and regenerated almost instantly. Team 2 dies.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Spider Man and Venom Vs Naruto

Team 1 wins spiderman's webs trapped ironman (Modern version) his spider sense let him dodge bullets even light speed lasers (As seen in a old comic) With the help of venom naruto dies depending on which naruto.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@taichokage said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Tradog:  Jiraiya can use his weird frog sage genjutsu techniques, and he is actually more useful than naru "
"
Do you listen?   Hulk has taken mental blast from dr. strange, Professor X, and other more powerful then Jiraiya's thats why I say he is useless in this battle and kakashi would be a better partner.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@Nerx said:
" @Tradog: wait ,I retract the statement Jiraiya will ditch his student "
Lol
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@Nerx said:
" @Tradog:  Jiraiya can use his weird frog sage genjutsu techniques, and he is actually more useful than naru "
Hulk has taken mental blast from dr. strange, Professor X, and other more powerful then Jiraiya's thats why I say he is useless in this battle and kakashi would be a better partner.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@taichokage said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @taichokage said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @taichokage: Kakuzu isn't as durable as The Hulk. Being human doesn't change anything and The Hulk isn't human, Bruce Banner is human, The Hulk is an irradiated monster who has been separated from Bruce Banner. And you are basing one's abilities over the basis of being human? Thats utterly illogical, The Sentry is human and he can defeated Ares who is a god so your point is moot. It doesn't matter if it was the perfected version, Naruto or anyone in Naruto has ever projected enough energy and power to destroy an entire planet while normal Hulk has withstood star destroying attacks from The Silver Surfer and the Hulk being used here is Green Scar who is much more powerful than regular Hulk.   ND "
You're the one who brought up humans not me. You said Kakuzu was a human which is true but as you just said that means nothing. Also it hardly matters how durable you are, it attacks at the molecular level. "
You obviously didn't read any of my posts because I never said anything about anyone being human unless it was when I was correcting you when you stated that technically Hulk is human which is untrue. You must have confused my posts with those of Tradgos. Prove that it attacks on a molecular level and you act as if The Hulk has never withstood attacks at a molecular level, he was withstood those by the Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and many.   ND "
Very well said. "
I meant cellular level but same concept.  Also I think you're forgetting jiraiya too. "
Lol Jiraiya would be useless in this fight I even said earlier that if it was kakashi instead of Jiraiya I would go with team 2 but based on what i've seem Jiraiya dies first.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@FLCL1 said:
" @Newdeath: ur logic is flawed wolverine cuting hulk is canon if wolverine did in face cut hulk naruto with the stronger power should cut him and the toxin will kill him  ur miss understanding me when i say "limitless power". i mean he can keep fighting not produce limitless power "
If you read the comics you would know that after awhile hulk was not even being harmed by wolverine and then ripped him in half he then was melted to the bone and still regenerated, naruto is not top tier this is why people should stop putting naruto chars against marvel and dc power houses I mean nothing team two have is anything hulk have not faced before and thats if they can pull it off team 2 dies horribly.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@Newdeath said:
" @taichokage said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @taichokage: Kakuzu isn't as durable as The Hulk. Being human doesn't change anything and The Hulk isn't human, Bruce Banner is human, The Hulk is an irradiated monster who has been separated from Bruce Banner. And you are basing one's abilities over the basis of being human? Thats utterly illogical, The Sentry is human and he can defeated Ares who is a god so your point is moot. It doesn't matter if it was the perfected version, Naruto or anyone in Naruto has ever projected enough energy and power to destroy an entire planet while normal Hulk has withstood star destroying attacks from The Silver Surfer and the Hulk being used here is Green Scar who is much more powerful than regular Hulk.   ND "
You're the one who brought up humans not me. You said Kakuzu was a human which is true but as you just said that means nothing. Also it hardly matters how durable you are, it attacks at the molecular level. "
You obviously didn't read any of my posts because I never said anything about anyone being human unless it was when I was correcting you when you stated that technically Hulk is human which is untrue. You must have confused my posts with those of Tradgos. Prove that it attacks on a molecular level and you act as if The Hulk has never withstood attacks at a molecular level, he was withstood those by the Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange and many.   ND "
Very well said.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@taichokage said:
" @Tradog said:
" @taichokage said:
" @Newdeath: In sage mode Naruto is pretty much over class 100 I believe but I don't think he would use his strength. Rasen shuriken woulk kill hulk. It attacks the body at the molecular level. Also the kyubi would tear hulk apart. "
Hulk has taken nukes and been fine naruto in 9 tails is a village buster so how would 6 tails help yea rasenshuruiken is strong enough to kill hulk when he didn't even kill a human like kakuzu and hulk regenerated from nothing but a skeleton at one point I believe? Naruto lifted up a boulder in sage mode so what? Hulk lifted up mountains with  ease. Naruto has nothing that can harm hulk let-alone world war hulk.  "
That wasn't even the perfected version and it did kill Kakuzu who is by no means a normal human. Technically hulk is a human too. "
And? Hulk's durability  is much more then anyone on naruto, no it did not kill him it wounded him badly then kakashi finished him off, no he is not a normal human but then again hardly anybody on that show is still his durability and shown strength is no more then peak physical fitness that can be seen in other humans in real life, it still does not matter though kakuzu is still human and was still alive and intact hulk has withstood attacks stronger then rasenshuriken, hulk is not human his whole body system is different have you ever read a marvel comic? WWhulk wins this fight with ease, she-hulk sits back and watches the massacre.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » WWH and She Hulk vs Naruto and Jariya

@Newdeath said:
" @Tradog: Indeed.   ND "
But I do think if it were kakashi other then jiraiya they could win with a bit of prep.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel