Who is that lovely lady left of Natsu?
Welcome everyone to the weekly Fairy Tail report! I'm finally up to speed with Fairy Tail despite the school. With Beelzebub anime done, I have more time open up. This episode marks the beginning of a huge filler arc. I don't recognize a lot of the characters in the theme song. Oh yes, we have a new opening and closing theme songs. I hope you guys are excited, too. I'm looking forward to this female character who is standing with Lucy (see image to the right).
Natsu and the Fairy Tail gang take up a job from Count Balsamico to capture Velveno, a mage who can copy other mage's spells and shapeshift, and to protect his daughter, Aceto. At the same time, they are at the magic ball to dance the whole night.
Shall we dance?
Will Natsu and the gang complete this request?
Beware of spoilers!
Will Happy get Charle's love?
- I love how the characters spoke "Shall we dance?" in English especially Happy who looks so cute. He and Charle got to dance.
- During Fairy Tail's dance practice, a lot of guys fight over the girl. Jet and Droy's scene is ridiculously funny because Gajeel (who became a tsundere for some reason) got Levy to dance with him. Though, the two bicker a bit. It is a cute and funny scene.
- Lucy got her moment with Natsu ruined at the end. She always thinks Natsu is going to confess or asks her out. I feel bad for her.
- Velveno has some stereotypical designs. It might offend of some folks. The first male black character in Fairy Tail is Bozo if you recall from the Phantom arc.
Craziest Couple in Fairy Tail
- For some reason, Erza spins guys when she dances with them. For girls like Aceto, she dances gentle with them. I guess Erza wants to the dominant one.
- Warren likes Wendy?! That is what I got from his gestures. He got jealous over the boy who asked Wendy to dance with him.
- As much I support true love, Velveno and Aceto is a weird couple. They are not cutest couple in this show to say the least. Their "childhood" bond step up to a new level. Congrats to them.
This episode is great. Not the best filler in Fairy Tail or the worst. I enjoy the dancing and the shipping moments in this episode especially Gajeel and Levy's.
Thank you guys for reading my team's report. I'm grateful to work with awesome people in this community.
For Wiki Progress: I didn't have time to work on characters since doing the episode wiki pages and its reports take a lot of time. Please check out the wiki vitae list to see how we are doing on the Fairy Tail Wiki project.
This Week's Reports
- Sket Dance Ep. 50 and 51 by Taka
- Guilty Crown Ep. 19 by Taka
- Geo's Reports: ...
- Check out Sotyfan16's Dunce Cap on Funimation's Fairy Tail DVD review, Magic, Chibi, and Flying Neko!
Last Week's Reports
Team Fairy Tail and W.I.K.I. Nation