Welcome to the third Tsundere Mash-Up blog (female edition)! Our combatants are Saya Takagi (Highschool of the Dead) and Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière (The Familiar of Zero). I pick these two because they both have pink hair and share a higher status in society. I find it interesting that most tsundere female characters are blonde.
For those who are unfamiliar with Tsundere characters, here is a definition by our Anime Vice wiki editors:
"Tsundere" is a portmanteau of two Japanese phrases: "tsuntsun" and "deredere" and refers to characters who act hostile to the object of their affections, but secretly (or not-so-secretly) harbor feelings for them.
I tried not to give too much facts that leads to spoilers. Beware of the facts I give if you are looking forward to try these series.
- Saya Agata is a rich and smart girl from the HOTD franchise where she and her gang have to fight zombies (Them) in order to survive.
- Saya's love interest is Takashi Komuro. What is interesting is that she displays most of her tsundere traits on Kohta Hirano, a gun otaku.
- She is more abusive in her words, and Kohta is the only one who does not mind Saaya's insults.
- Example: When Kohta gets pick on by her father's followers, Saya finally appears and backs him up.
- Louise is from a noble lineage of mages, but she sucks at magic. She tries to summon a familiar but ends up summoning Saito Hiraga.
- Louise's implied love interest is Saito.
- She gets jealous and usually beats or whips Saito whenever she sees Saito talks with other girls.
- Example: Louise gets jealous when Saito and Tiffany hang out. (I don't have an exact example. Feel free to add one.)
Given the facts, who do you see as the most/better Tsundere character?
Recent Tsundere Mash-up Blogs