Welcome to the second Tsundere Mash-Up blog (female edition)! Our combatants are Astarotte Ygvar (Astarotte's Toy) and Haruna (Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?). I pick these two because they are violent loli girls who have snaggle tooth. Also, they both sang one time.
For those who are unfamiliar with Tsundere characters, here is a definition by our Anime Vice wiki editors:
"Tsundere" is a portmanteau of two Japanese phrases: "tsuntsun" and "deredere" and refers to characters who act hostile to the object of their affections, but secretly (or not-so-secretly) harbor feelings for them.
I tried not to give too much facts that leads to spoilers. Beware of the facts I give if you are looking forward to try these series.
- Astarotte is a succubus who hates men. Yet, when she matures, she has to form a harem of men in order to survive by taking their semen.
- Astarotte's love interest is Naoya Tohara who she finds perverted. At first, she hates him due to his gender. Like all tsundere, she warms up to Naoya.
- If Naoya sees someone's panties, she punishes him with silly requests such as having him cross dress.
- Example: She secretly wants Naoya step in and say he loves her during the scene where a foreign prince tries to propose to her at school.
- Haruna is a magical girl (Masou Shoujo) who hunts Megalos for a living until she meets Ayumu who robs her of her magical powers. Now, she is forced to live with the pervert.
- Haruna's love interest is Ayumu Aikawa, but it's implied because Haruna never confessed in the series.
- She usually beats him bloody for doing perverted things.
- Example: It's implied that Haruna has feelings for Ayumu because she beat Ayumu in jealously when she sees Ayumu and Yuki are getting close.
- Note: According to Dai, Haruna remembers people's name who she deemed important.
Given the facts, who do you see as the most/better Tsundere character?
Recent Tsundere Mash-up Blogs