Shaman King Historian Blog
Purpose: To document the history of past wiki editors, present, and future wiki editors. This is a commemoration to all wiki editors who worked hard. Since I used to be a historian for my clubs at college, my community service and role has seared this element into my Anime Vice life.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list since most of information are vague and going through wiki submissions of wiki editors are long. I don't have exact dates, but thought counts.
History of Wiki Editors and Their Work on Shaman King
First, I add the dates of the volumes of Shaman King since it gives a rough timeline for events before February 24, 2011. The dates for adding Shaman King volumes are very beneficial to this blog.
|Volumes 1-10||Volumes 11-20||Volumes 21-30|
|Vol. 1: Dec. 5, 2008 by Void_Wizard||Dec. 16, 2008 by Haseo||May 23, 2009 by AgentJ|
|Vol. 2: Dec. 11, 2008 by DarkShpaer||Dec. 16, 2008 by Haseo||May 23, 2009 by AgentJ|
|Vol. 3: Dec. 12, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 16, 2008 by Haseo||May 23, 2009 by AgentJ|
|Vol. 4: Dec. 12, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 16, 2008 by Haseo||Oct. 8, 2009 by Obsidian609|
|Vol. 5: Dec. 12, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 16, 2008 by Haseo||Oct. 8, 2009 by Obsidian609|
|Vol. 6: Dec. 13, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 16, 2008 by Haseo||Oct. 8, 2009 by Obsidian609|
|Vol. 7: Dec. 15, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 17, 2008 by Haseo||April 23, 2010 by John_Martone|
|Vol. 8: Dec. 16, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 18, 2008 by Haseo||April 23, 2010 by John_Martone|
|Vol. 9: Dec. 16, 2008 by DarkShaper||Dec. 18, 2008 by Haseo|
|Vol. 10: Dec. 16, 2008 by DarkShaper||Feb. 11, 2009 by Haseo|
**Why is Haseo's name is DarkShaper?
*Before I came to work on this project, 29 volumes were added already, and vols. 1-3 had plot summaries while volumes 10-26 had table of contents. In Shaman King, Hiroyuki Takei, author of Shaman King, created 32 volumes. I decide to add the remaining 3 volumes after I finished plot summaries for all of 29 volumes in the right format.
Wiki Editors' From Rough Draft Recognition Blog
Ethan - Without him, none of these wiki pages exist without his authorization.
Wiki Editors' Timeline
- Before February 24, 2011, a large amount of wiki editors (primers and adders) such as Kas, Obsidian609, Void_Wizard, Haseo, AgentJ, and more added volumes for Shaman King. For the anime, Gia and Obsidian609 worked on the anime while Obsidian609 and others added the episodes.
- On March 29, 2009: Gia has posted a forum about Shaman's King's ending, Shaman King replaces Sham Ending.
- On February 16, 2011: Shaman King obtained its first unique concept, Shaman, which is created by Takashichea.
- On February 24, 2011: Takashichea declared that he will work on Shaman King and published "Need Help on Shaman King Wiki project -- Any Help" blog.
- On March 29, 2011: Takashichea published his Spring Break Personal Log blog to record various wiki projects such as Shaman King episodes' plot summaries and struggles with time management and school.
- During Spring Break of Takashichea, he finished episodes 11- 21 for the anime.
- On April 10, 2011: Inspired by the first Fairy Tail recognition blog, Takashichea reused his first blog and created the Rough Draft for Shaman King Recognition blog.
- As of April 18, 2011: Takashichea worked on volumes 6, 9, 10, and 11 while added characters, concepts, locations, and objects for volumes 1-11.
- On May 3, 2011: After a successful Fairy Tail wiki week, Ethan published a wiki task theme blog that has Beelzebub, D. Gray Man, and Shaman King. Out of those tasks, Amidamaru, Manta Oyamada, Bason, Horohoro, and Shaman King Specials had bounty tasks. Takashichea completed them due to his promise to Ethan.
- On June 2, 2011: On Takashichea's Team Status on Rave Master, Fairy Tail, and Shaman King Projects blog, Takashichea reported that 39 episodes of Shaman King have plot summaries and the all of its elements. For the manga, Volumes 1-18 and 25-29 have plot summaries.
- On June 3, 2011: FoxxFireArt spotlighted Anna Kyoyama in his community spotlight.
- In July 2011: In the summer log published by Takashichea, he reports that he finished volumes' 19, 21, 22, and 23's plot summaries. Later, volumes 24 and 25 are finished.
- On July 24, 2011: Takashichea published a Vitae List for Shaman King that has information about who created what wiki page and inspiration for it.
- On August 5, 2011: Takashichea plans to publish Shaman King Recognition blog. -Have Not Published Yet-
- On September 6, 2011: Takashichea publishes Fall Semester blog that contains all of his teams and franchises that includes Shaman King.
- On Sept. 11, 2011: A Pompadour blog was published that contains Ryu, Grevil, and Himekawa.
- On September 24, 2011: Takashichea published Breaking News: Shaman King is Coming Back with the help of ShadowKnight508's tip.
Conclusion and Thanks
I wanted to thank the previous wiki editors who worked hard on this franchise. It was a rough road of taking on Shaman King franchise alone for 7 months now. I met new people who edit on some the Shaman King pages and ask them to help out.
Goal: I will complete this franchise, with a team or no team, by the end of this year. This is one of the major wiki projects that I have no partner on. I'm lucky to have a partner for Rave Master and a team on Fairy Tail.
*If I forgot you, I'm sorry. Can you PM me please, so I can add you. Oh, if you are one of the wiki editors who worked on Shaman King, I ask you give dates or any information for the historian blog and the vitae list.
Go Anime Vice!