How I got into the HST was through Naruto first, then Bleach, and finally One Piece. Bleach was great because it was a refreshing change from Naruto when I dropped Naruto. Then, I dropped Bleach after too many filler arcs on Adult Swim. I truly enjoy Bleach up to the end of Soul Society arc and the arcs that mirror Yu Yu Hakusho.
Like others, I enjoy the villains in Bleach more than the good guys. I admit I like the characters more in Naruto than Bleach. Don't know if it's nostalgia or the NARUTO Spin-Off: Rock Lee & His Ninja Pals series.
I just hope Bleach doesn't end like Naruto. Just take it slow and tie as much knots as you can.
For me, it would probably go like this:
- Theme Song - Bleach
- Sound Track - Naruto
- Characters - Naruto and Bleach. I appreciate Bleach for having better villains who don't have a tragic background. Sometimes, 1 dimensional is better than 3rd dimensional. Naruto villains make you feel pity for them because they were manipulated (Madara -> Obito -> Pain). I didn't read the Kaguya arc since I skipped it.
- Fights - Bleach
- Fan Service and Sex Appeal of both genders (both men and women) - Bleach
- Fillers - Bleach - I notice the animations and the fights are actual better than the canon ones. Call me crazy.
- Animation - Can't really say. Naruto had some controversial animation scenes for Pain's fight. It was done on purpose when I read sickVisionz's take on Sakuga.
- Lasting Appeal - Naruto. Blame the nostalgia.
Here's sickVisionz's take on the Pain Arc's animation scenes if you are interested in seeing another angle.