Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
I needed a break from wiki editing on Fate Zero and Avatar: The Last Airbender. Since BigHeart711 and I did the Summer Anime Video Trailer Blog, I got interested in a few anime series.
The story of Jinrui Wa Suitai Shimashita centralizes around a group of 10 cm tall fairies that have become the most prosperous species on the planet since the decline of the human population. Follow them in their outrageous adventures and mishaps along with the remains of the human race this summer season!
Here are my first impressions of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita. This blog contain spoilers from episode 1. I'll get more snapshots. Right now, I have to wiki edit.
Don't worry, it's carrot juice not blood
- Opening Theme song is upbeat and cool. I love how she and "elves" are dancing.
- The naked chicken chase is pretty ridiculous. I'm wondering why the girls did not use a net to catch that chicken.
- The talking loaf's scene is damn hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing when the loaf mentions that they synthesize garbage into bread or that he is bleeding carrot juice.
- At times when it got slow, I got a little bored and wondering why they debating whether they should get back the chickens or not.
Fairy or Elf?
- I don't think they gave the name of the main character. All I remember is that they call her mediator. She has a dark personality during the chicken chase.
- Those little, cute "elves" are called fairies by the mediator. I don't think they are fairies since they don't have little wings that Tinkerbell has.
This anime is outside my usual preferences, and I'll continue to watch it to see who is running the fairy factory.
Thank you everyone for reading this blog.