1. The link does for me though.....anyways here,
2. Intelligence is not powerscaled.... A kid defeating an Einstein(for example) does not make him more intelligent than Einstein...even if he uses his psychic powers to beat him...Alakazam is a shitty poke with no real feats other than THAT 'pure hyperbole' pokemon entry(never demonstrated but stated) and is easily OHKO'd by many starting Gen 4......
3. Remember the Metaletemon episode? it took a weapon with Chrome Digizoid to just damage his armor. Also, Wargreymon has used his Shield to block a Terra Destroyer from BKWargreymon... Survived a VMyotismon and the fight against two mega without any damage to his armor.....
Only the strongest attacks can pierce through this armor, sorta like diamonds or adamantium(though to be fair, it isn't adamantium since another metal exists that outclasees base chrome digizoid)..
(At the Piedmon<Mewtwo comment.......Piedmon too has TK for his swords and these swords were even able to pierce Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon and one-shot them the first time......He can make keychains out of M2 and can pretty much shapeshift.....But I'd rather not go in there.......And hes was the strongest of the dark masters as well).
Still, in one way you are right...we don't have any definitive benchmarks but if we go from the average power of each verse, Wargreymon wins...
4. KO'd both MetalSeadramon(tornado) and Machinedramon(claws)......in one hit(seeing as they were dragon digimon)....Without the supereffective effect, they'd most probably tear through him as well....
5. It had more offense than M2 for sure and was superior to it in every possible way...except defense I think....
6. By that logic, M2 would be going around beating all the shit out of other legendaries, even Arceus and Deoxys.....Mewtwo has the second highest base Sp.Atk....4 MIGHTY POINTS HIGHER THAN KYOGRE.....
DEOXYS A-FORM HAS 180!!!!!
6. Show that he could concentrate that storm at a single point to hit his opponents.....He couldn't...Also, that storm took prep for him......Most pokemon who can cause natural disasters cannot use it against their opponent...Like Kyogre and Groudon......
JUST FOR THOUGHT(Also, it no longer remains a world wide storm noW....It was just Kanto then...Now it's Kanto, Johto, Isshu, Hoeinn, Unova and many more.....If it had affected the other regions, I doubt the other legendaries would have stayed put....If you say that none of the other gen poke were introduced, go back to the first episode. You have Ho-Oh there...Lugia may be there in the oceans as well....)
All of them feats are not stopping a telepathic attack. WarGreymon has no defence against a telepathic attack. Unless you have something I've not seen.
Intelligence is not powerscaled? I.Q. Test.
Plus the OP never stated how far apart they are. Longer distance proves more trouble for WarGreymon. If WarGreymon can't see him, then it's over already.
Mewtwo's mental powers are probably above Deoxys, Special Attacks can be many things. Flamethrower is a special attack, but not a mind altering attack. Deoxys' special attack being higher than Mewtwo just means that he can deliver more powerful blasts. We've seen nothing of his mind powers. Arceus, he's apparently a "god" Pokémon, I think he could of had a better showing. So I want comment on him.
Also, you don't need ... all the time while typing you know. Ellipsis
' are three dots only, no more.