@SamJaz: @takashichea: Try is out on Monday to see if it works.
@SekiryuuteiDxD: I'll start the post tomorrow:)
@Justalittlegirl: Alright if you want to join in that's cool:)
Ehh.. nope that would kinda of suck:P
@SekiryuuteiDxD: It's possible they could. Unlocked by overcoming the toughest of adversity.
@Justalittlegirl: Interesting however Kita is only going to cameo in this one. This will spotlight the realm itself and all the insanity that goes on in there.
Revised, with additions and tweaks...
- Anime/ manga/ light novel characters involved are at stats as of current point or end of series. If all three have ongoing adaptations, whatever is further along in plot gets priority for judging capabilities. If the character is from a series franchise with different continuities, their strongest incarnation will be used in the match (Tenchi Muyo and Dragon Ball being notable examples).
- Characters from other mediums will have their mainstream or most popular incarnations judged in the match. For instance, any match with Superman and other DC Comics characters will involve the post-Crisis versions of their characters.
- Battles will be set in a large grasslands area with characters 100 yards apart from one another.
- All involved will be in character and battle is fought until the opponent(s) is incapacitated or killed.
- Unless characters are from the same title, they have no knowledge of one another. If they are from the same title, they have knowledge of their opponent's abilities yet no time to prepare.
- Characters involved will start off in base form (if they have transformed states) and will come into battle with standard weapons/ equipment (if applicable).
These look good Dream I am for it.:)