Last night I watched the first episode of My Ordinary Life (Nichijou), one of my most aniticipated shows from the Spring 2011 line-up, and I figured I do a little video about it. Agree or disagree, let me know what you all think in the comments!
- The art style of the show is bright, colorful, cute and moe.
- The animation is super fluid and gets amazing on regular basis.
- The music is surprisingly good music for a comedy.
- The humor is inconsistent throughout the episode.
- Sometimes moe and animation are used to carry scenes.
Despite me not laughing at all for 2/3 of the episode, the show made up for it in the last 1/3 and left me interested in the series and wanting more.
) is lazy by nature, procrastinator by trade. You can also find him on Twitter @mrsickvisionz
and check out what he does while procrastinating at Flights of Fancy
Previous Blog: My Life in Anime (3/24 - 4/3 2011)