BIO UNDER CONSTRUCTION: ENJOY :D
Quality is made of eccentric bits and pieces
1)The 1st step in Ranji's training is to harden the mind to genius levels before the age of five and have it perform in unison with the body to make a deadly opponent and also create well-planned, precise strategies. Using technological, primitive, and advanced 'humane' processes they can mold anyone to use their mind and body in unison. Death Warrants are trained so that their minds are way beyond their age capabilities and are able to hold vast knowledge without forgetting something. It's mostly used that way the Death Warrant can remember various martial arts techniques and other important, essential information like basic survival. Most pain receptors are removed during this, meaning all Death Warrants don't feel most pain. Death Warrants are also trained to resist mind control, to it's fullest, even draining themselves physically to build defensive barriers. This is done delicately in a slow, but extreme manner that way a Death Warrant can quickly procede to the next form of training.
2) After that, the 2nd step is the genius mind being trained to work with the body to perform actions through an almost will-based process. For this to work, the participant is well-appreciated to be Triple Jointed, along with having a form of Electromyography tested on them constantly so that their muscles can perform at top superhuman performance. Electromyography (EMG) is a technique of evaluating and recording the activation signal of muscles. It detects the electrical potential generated by the muscle cells when these cells are both mechanically active and at rest. In Death Warrant technology, they use a form of this to 'shock' the body with electricity and other chemical substances that combine to increase the electrical potential within the muscle cells, while being dangerously close to turning the human heart off and killing the subject. This is all to increase the speed that the motor neurons can travel to the neuromuscular junction (where the nerves and muscle tissue meet). By doing this, the body can easily communicate with the brain and other muscles to increase the reaction time and reflexes of its subject. With this, a Death Warrant with a small amount of concentration can slow his mind and other muscles to see things like bullets, and with enough ease, and dodge them along with other human attacks. Most do not survive the first two steps of Death Warrant training. After the completion of this step, most senses are increased like sight, scent, hearing, and make the subject almost impervious to being unbalanced. This is all a regular Death Warrant needs to know in order to become a great assassin or Merc.
This attack causes the body to go into a defensive panic, and is augmented when there is an abundance of sound waves around. If that technique is used, the closer The Living Death Warrant is to his opponent, the more powerful the affects are. A fully mastered Living Death Warrant can even use energy to increase his abilities ten fold. It takes many years to perfect this, and when this person does, they are truly The Living Death Warrant in almost every essence, and have surpassed their peers and almost all their trainers.
Mastered Energy: Sound Energy(also a sort of mental sound propagation signaling other things in the vicinity of three hundred meters in a silent form of echolocation) and its various types, most importantly Compressional Sound Waves.
Practiced Energy's: Kinetic-(the potential energy an item might have that a Living Death Warrant can use to do various things with, mostly used to kinetically charge inanimate objects and the use of Hyperkinesia) Gravitational-(Can alter the gravitational pull on things may it be heaver or lighter, but gets harder to do at the size of the object if it isn't near his own weight. Requires concentration on small things too like a heart), Electrical(Can siphon electricity from potential particles within things and use them to his whims)
4) The 2nd step of training The Living Death Warrant and the 3rd and final step for a regular Death Warrant, is to have them injected with an element found in similar places like Risophyte, but performs differently. Liosophosphate is injected into a Death Warrants body to slow down the aging process in every form in the body, and prevents any natural diseases, and some unnatural diseases from attacking the Death Warrant in any way. Liosophosphate has similar attributes to many ‘cures’, and combined slows down all processes of decomposition in the human body. So in this case, the body, its brain, its fiber and tissues, its organs, all is invulnerable to diseases and slowly age. For example, and eighty year old Death Warrant will have the organs of a much younger person around fifty, but their body still goes through height developments, weight gains, and other natural phenomena that other, normal people go through. This insures that a Death Warrant won’t go through anything that will pre-maturely kill it naturally, especially with the rise of cancer and other leading causes of death for people. Along with this, the precaution of other healing properties is used for unnatural causes, like blade, bullet, or other weapon and non-weapon type disruptions on the body that take longer than a day to heal in the body’s own time.
5) The 3rd, final step of training The Living Death Warrant is blending all these abilities together that they’ve learned. Using compression sound wave abilities with the other There are limits to these abilities though, as there are strengths to everything there are weaknesses to go with them.
Mark recieved two Malaysian Flamberge swords from Akira Overdrive upon joining the independent, different Hidden Lotus. The blades themselves are made of quality Adimantium. Able to cut through any known mineral on Earth, the rare, alien blades are a nice addition to Mark's armory. The hilts and sheeths are made of encrusted diamond, gold, and silver wrapped around a thin, brown sheet for a non-blistering handle during battle.
Along with having a large, almost botttomless amount of weapons in small warehouses around the world, Mark has a few instrumental weapons that he holds extremely dear to his way of life, and are basically his unspoken signatures. There are currently only two 'special' items that Mark frequently, if not always, carries with him.
Death Warrant(Specifically Followers) Code Of Honor-
1) I swear to follow the Code of Honor and the Death Warrants society as long as I live.
2) I swear that when I am needed, I will return to the Death Warrants residing residence while receiving opening arms from my peers and mutual advisors.
3) I swear that I will not speak about the society that I follow to any other person outside of the Death Warrants.
4) I swear that if I have failed my mission, than I will kill myself most honorably for my failure.
5)I swear that any Death Warrant warrior left behind shall be found and buried along the islands surrounding beach, if they are deserters they are to be left to rot atop a boat in the waters for the birds to eat.
6)I swear not kill any other member of the society intentionally.
7) I swear that I will train any hopeful Death Warrant assassins to the best of my abilities if I am so asked.
8) If I break any of these rules, I fully understand the consequences may include death, decapitation of limbs, or memory whip through assorted poisons, all of which will end up with me being stranded by my own kind.
Many more Followers, basically Monk or Shinobi stereotypes, litter the Temple all waiting to breed lethal warriors or hone their skills to teach the new batch of prodigal fighters, all the while hoping that their child makes the cut and eventually becomes The Living Death Warrant. They are mostly sent out to do the society's work when the job isn't important enough to be dealt with by those of the almost godly, Death Warrants. Most hopeful's self-esteem drops though after realizing their son or daughter isn't just quite cut out for working like a trueborn fighter or was born a generation too early or late. If you are born under the society and you don't make the cut for your generation, you can either stay in the Temple envying those people given choices you weren't and try to better yourself as a part of the Death Warrants society of Shinobi warriors, or have yourself honorably killed at an appropriate age so you can be 'reborn' again in another child's body with a second chance at making the line-up.
Because of this sects beliefs, being killed in an attempt to become one of the Death Warrants is not considered a horrible thing to do, but some are sort of pushed to do that way more dependable choices can be picked out of the few children born and adequately ready to become one of the elite. It is normal for people from different nationalities to have a baby so their one or more child can have dual citizenships. As you can believe, the Death Warrants society is primitive in many ways, but through training of it's few Members, technologically, medicine, and weaponry wise it is a hole-in-one compared to the birdies(golf speech) of many countries, including Japan. The only problem about becoming a Member or Follower of this mutual, almost invisible society is you cannot leave the island unless one of the few Death Warrant's who leave on boats. Meaning, everyone who knows about the sect is born on the island and only a small percentage actually leave. Everything is made on the island from toys to Japanese cuisine. The modern day 'utopia' is virtually inescapable, the largest prison not even known by the people within it. Those who try to escape, or successfully have are immediately 'terminated' with haste upon their freedom from the island. Not a word has been spoken about the society, and they plan on it staying that way.
Six months old, the youngest out of the four and only a baby, pretty much useless for anyone if you think about it. But for Death Warrant trainers, patient as they are, the job is easy. All they must do is teach the small, feeble children to speed up their thought process and think at a teenager's level by four, by six a grown up's, by eight a computer geeks, and so on and so on until they are basically at the genius level. From there you have your foundation at about nine or eight, and a basic knowledge of most Martial Arts combat like Tai Kwon Do, Five Animal Styles Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Hapkido, Krav Maga, Tai Chi Chuan, and much more. Also, by that age most Death Warrants must have a moderate knowledge of Ninjutsu or the 'art of stealth' and the main backbone for all of a certain Death's Warrant dirty work. Training is all about pre-mature physiology and personality. Can't have a whining, complaining, slobbering baby inside a training facility like no other and that was how this society chose it's most illustrious, infamous members.
|Date Joined:||Dec. 4, 2008|
|Ranked:||Ranked #72 of 45,892|