No I'm not. I'm trying to make everyone that sided with Barrigan realise why this would be a tie.
If his time ability is absolute then why not Kuma's ability as well?
Should they not cancel each other out.
Fair enough it was not a big island. My point is without prep Yama feats are not greater. His heat is not vastly inferior as Ace passively changed the climate on Choppers home island and I know you know that was a big island. He never explicitly burned anything other than wood but the steel components to make up battleships count. Yama can reach up to 15 million degrees, not the core temperature of the sun.
Yama's bankai/technique has all his flames on the tip of his sword of course it would be potent enough to at least do that.
Imagine if Ace had the flame emperor attack at the tip of his finger.
So this respira ability completely bypasses Kuma's ability and ages his hand?
Respira still touches his palms. That's what nobody seems to be able to explain. Does respira age the repelling ability because that is in an essence what your saying if it bypasses his palms because otherwise it can not just bypass it.
What happens when Kuma has his hand prime and ready to repel respira? i.e. respira does not touch anywhere else apart from his palms
Does respira still age his repelling ability? If the answer is yes (excuse my language) but how the f*** does that work. -_-
The admirals lose because of reaitsu crush. Are you happy now?
How on earth is he island lvl.
The temperature of the sun can apparently reach more than 27 million degrees. So Yama really is not the embodiment of the sun but he is close I'll give him that.
I'm not disputing the fact that over a period of time he could destroy SS.
I'm just pointing out other feats early on in the series from characters of the same elemental class. I have not seen Yama do anything passive on an island level scale. But no one would even consider (not even me) that Ace's flames are as hot as the sun. Quick question, I wonder how much heat has to be generating from a single entity to stop an island that constantly snows?
Team has the edge.
Akainu has done the same thing passively melting opponents attacks & weapons.
Because if it really was the temperature of the sun soul society would cease to exist.
Pre-time skip Ace passively stopped an entire winter island from snowing whilst he was there & not once did he release any flames.
Character statements yeah Yama>>>>>>>>>>>>Ace but actually feats Ace>Yama. We all know Akainu>>Ace & Kuzan=Ace
Show me a scan were a captain sealed an intangible foe.
Base Aizen would win.
This shit butterfly Aizen would lose.
How do they get past logia intangibility?
Whose flames are superior Akainu or Yama?
Wouldn't Kuzan's ice & Yama flames cancel out like they did with Ace?
Soifon may be able to tag Akainu & Kuzan but how will she get passed logia intangibility?
How does Yama solo?
Shinji's shiki has been shown to be a useless trick once you get use to it or you just spam attack everywhere at once, which all 3 admirals can do.
1. They donthttp://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/gotei-13-captains-vs-three-admirals/342712/?page=6#div_shout_post_698944
2. Yamma flames can reach the suns temperatures
3. Lol no
4. She can mark them as long as they are living men
5. As stated Sun> magma therefore yamamoto should be able to hurt Akainu like what happened to ace. Aokiji gets turned to vapor which he should not be able to revert from. So Yamma could in fact solo except for Kizaru.
6. The Admirals are fighting the entire Gotie 13 not just Shinji if they get trapped for a moment it would be detrimental to them, they will get sealed which means they would be unable to do anything from then on
1. Well if they have no means to harm them besides their elements weakness, how are the captains going to win.
2. Feat>>>>>Character statement. Blackbeard commented on Ace's last attack as the 'sun' but its not believed to be nowhere as hot. As the most powerful zanpakuto is soul society history his bankai had to be impressive but its not seriously that hot besides his flames got offset by Bazz-B.
3. How do you know that? Ohh is it because Yama's flames are as hot as the sun -__-
4. Logia users are never really tangible apart from elements like ice but her attack would be fended off before that anyways
5. So he can not solo then.
6. They are fighting the captains not the entire gotie 13.