Unlike Last Year, this year I really need to "cool" down and get my head straight. Likewise, last year I watched a bunch of anime and some awe-inspiring stuff that is burden to me like, buying manga/comics to going to Night School and learning Japanese.
Things to Accomplish:
- Further continue with my fanfictions
- Study weekly for Japanese classes
- Try to "get" into co-op or "a real job"
- Complete 40ot hours of school jobs
- Try "not" to be arrogant
- Try "not" to skip class for a case of overdose of anime
- Watch/buy more anime and manga
- Schedule my courses in the second semester
- Get my hopes in medium, if I really want to go to that Japanese Exchange Transfer Program
- Finish some games that I haven't played(like Devil May Cry 4)
- Preorder many great games, this year... OR get another console
Things, close/complete to accomplishment
- Three more days into my 18th birthday! yays! :D
- Completed Chrono Crusade and onward to unwrapping my FullMetal Alchemist Season 1 DVD
- Hope that my "prize" from the Carol Contest gets here from the fine folks at this amazing website
Things that are "maybe" impossible for me to accomplish
- Afford on purchasing the Japanese Exchange Transfer Program
- Get a Job
- Hope that I could enough money to stay in the Japanese Exchange Program
Yep... more expectations towards this "New Year"