@othus12: This fight is using pre skip Zebra though, Saitama's moon feat can put him around or faster than Buranchi.
Saitama's moon feat makes him much faster than Buranchi, plus other feats such as easily moving out of the way of Genos's laser beam, creating hundreds of clones by merely stepping side to side etc.
Or am I missing something about Buranchi's speed?
Buranchi stated that he can move at Mach 30,000 for short bursts or 22,000,000 miles per hour or around about 6300 miles per second. Saitama's moon feat puts him at relativistic speeds. Light takes 1.6 seconds to reach the moon, Saitama came back to Earth before Boros could finish his sentence. Speed of light is 186,000 miles per second. Saitama is many times faster than Buranchi.
except he was on the vacuum of space with not resistance whatsoever. saitama himself noticed that since the gravity was lower he could make it back.
as i said before saitama wins but doesnt stomp at all.
btw if boros sent him to outer space instead of the moon he would have died. his strenght matters for shit there.
Are you actually believing what you're typing or is this just becoming another case of fanboyism. The facts are
1) Buranchi moves at Mach 30 by his own admission and that's only for short bursts.
2) Zebra is about equal to Buranchi TRAVELLING speed.
3) Saitama got kicked to the moon, had a little think, then came back all before Boros could finish his sentence. Re-read the manga, this is all on panel. This all happened in a few seconds, ergo Saitama travelled back to Earth at relatavistic speeds.
4) The vacuum of space? Are you really trying to use that? How about the fact that Saitama got kicked into space in the first place in seconds, exceeding orbital velocity easily and ended up on the moon after one panel. The person who kicked him was Boros who is many times weaker than Saitama.
5) Don't try to make Saitama's words into your own. He did not notice that he could make it back since the gravity was weaker. Look at what he said, he was clearly trying to work out how much power he should apply so he doesn't go straight through the ship and probably into the planet. He was happy that he managed to judge it right.
6) No matter how you look at it, even if you massively want to lowball Saitama to ridiculous amounts as you seem to be doing, Buranchi's self stated speed of 6300 miles per second is no where near the relatavistic speeds shown by Saitama. As stated the speed of light is 186,000 miles per second and Saitama is at the very very least able to move at 100,000 miles per second as was proven by the moon feat. Even if Zebra can somehow move twice as fast as Buranchi after timeskip, this is only 12,600 miles per second.
Saitama wins this by strength and speed, the only chance Zebra has is, as stated before, if Saitama lets him hit him and Zebra causes massive internal damage with his sound based attacks.