@ChromeDisaster: @taichokage: I'd like to think it's not as clear cut as you guys are making it out to be.
First, Sasuke vs Naruto is still a possibility in my mind. Just because he's going to help them now doesn't mean everyone can just kiss and make up with him after the war is over. Do you think Sasuke would just let himself be killed either? But then I guess I may be underestimating the power of talk-no-jutsu, Naruto might make some huge speech that clears Sasuke's name (if that happens then the series really will be bull). For now I'll have faith that it won't go down like that.
Second, I think the identity of the final villain depends on how long the manga has left to go. If it's going to end with the war, then Madara may well be the main villain (though not quite the final, since that could be Sasuke). But the way I see it, the shinobi alliance is going to have a huge advantage with all the kage edos coming (plus the current ones after they've been healed by Tsunade), which means something big needs to happen to make things interesting again...something like Orochimaru using the edos to betray the alliance and possibly try to take the Juubi's power for himself. I still think there is a decent chance that Oro will be the final villain of the series, I don't buy his nice-guy act for a second.
I would be pissed if the manga ends like this:
- edo kages arrive and start kicking ass, with Madara starting his rematch with Hashirama
- Juubi reaches its final stage, giving everyone a hard time
- Naruto, with the help of the kages (and Sasuke) and the power of friendship beat the Juubi, destroying it or sealing it within Naruto (which would be weird and make no sense, 2 bijuus in one body!?)
- Everyone demands Sasuke answer for his crimes, but Naruto gives a speech that lasts at least 1 chapter to clear his name. Oro is so moved that he becomes a goodie.
- Everyone goes back to Konoha for ramen, and that night Naruto gets laid with Hinata (or God forbid, Sakura). THE END.
I'll retain my faith in Kishi that it doesn't quite go down like that...
Oh and as for this fight, Ichigo wins.
Lol I have a feeling that the manga will end exactly how you just described lol. Naruto's been very predictable from the start, the Tobi = Obito thing was so obvious yet so many people want to disbelieve it because of how obvious it was. Lets be honest, Naruto isn't really the most clever manga ever written and the most obvious outcome is likely going to be the actual outcome.
Hopefully (and I do mean hopefully) we're both wrong.
Also the only part you've missed out there is
-Obito agrees with Kakashi and then sacrifices himself to save Naruto from one of Madara's attacks or sacrifices himself in one way or another. Obito's definitely going to become a good guy soon.