mypasswordis1234 (Level 7)

hasn't updated recently.
followed by
2
Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

@takashichea said:

@mypasswordis1234:

You should know that these type of conversations never end. If you want to prove Roshi is a moon buster, do a feat thread on him just go to the Dragonball feat: Master Roshi's moon buster thread. Don't drag this discussion off-topic any longer. This is a warning to you. I already repeated that Akira Toriyama is inconsistent. When you're arguing, just pick a series. I could be wrong. The other folks are using DBZ while you're using DB.

Look there are three people who don't agree with you. We're still arguing against you. It's a dead end.

Edit:

Just go to the Dragonball feat: Master Roshi's moon buster thread.

Any further comments on Roshi's feats in this thread will be deleted. Go over to Supernova7005's thread.

And why don't you delete his comment? Is is feel good his tongue in your a,,?

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

@takashichea: If someone don't want to rate less the characters than what they are, it's obvious, for those who watched the series. Roshi is moonbuster. When someone say they aren't moonbuster, that's deny the whole story of db. Downplaying is disrespectful for the series and ignoring basic debate logic. But whatever, I wont say to ban him/warn him for it. Just told my opinion.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

@takashichea said:

@mypasswordis1234:

It's Akira Toriyama when you change the story and the characters radically from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z. I only said that you have to pick a series. Also, try not to insult the person. You can insult the argument or the characters. Telling folks that they downplay isn't going to help you earn respect in this site.

Edit:

I'm not a battle person, and what I say can be proven wrong. All I'm doing is promoting the battle threads and patrolling it.

I don't know what you think I changed with AT, but I didn't do any insult. Downplaying is a verb, meaning he is underrating something too much, based on opinion alone against the facts. I am not here to make friends, I try to not being rude but wont lie just to... earn respect? I just wrote here for the sake of proper debate.

You don't have to be a "battle person", it's enough if you saw the show, because it's an absurdly obvious thing.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

@supernova7005 said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

1. No it is the opposite:

Roshi's moon bust is one of the most legit feat ever. If you don't accept it, that's your opinion.

2. I mentioned it for the only reason, if you use power scaling, use it on both character.

3. Aoe is not everything. Size doesn't matter in energy attacks.

4. Even kid Goku has very good feats. Team is most likely would win, but not because they are faster or stronger.

1. Roshi can't even beat the red ribbon army, or Tao who can get hurt by a grenade. How could he be moon level?

Here is another proof...

Chapter: 161, P13.4 Yajirobe: “But man, what kind of a guy are you?...I can’t believe you beat someone who could blow a city to pieces…”

Yajirobe (who is on par with Roshi) talks about city busting as something way beyond his league. This means city busting was still a big deal to guys on Yajirobe's level, which includes Roshi.

2. Powerscaling can be used, but it should be legit. Which is why I only scaled them off using R1 Ulquiorra's feats and not R2 Ulq's Lanza.

Same way, we can't scale kid Goku off Roshi because Roshi needs to go buff and this may multiply his power level to beyond Goku's .

3 and 4. I agree

1. Because as I said, destructive capability aren't everything, they are not controlling their ki as good as who naturally born with those talent. Yajirobe can't even shoot any ki ball. And the power-level theory comes after db.

Also you talk about meaningless stuffs here.

I talked about the exact feat. The moonbust. A complete storyline built all over the moonbust. People handle a lot of non-db feat as sacred undoubted fact with much less info. All you do is downplay.

2. No, you(or someone else, I didn't look the names) used it completely wrong. Ulqiorra is not in this battle and the trio can't use the same attack as Ulqiorra. Not like Goku and Roshi. They both know kamehameha, and Roshi was admitting to (old) king Piccolo he is weaker. Goku was stronger than Roshi and much more talented. You don't even have to scale.

@takashichea said:

I'm not a battle person, but I do agree on Toriyama's stuff is inconsistent. When I read comments from folks where they say Roshi is moon level, I don't think it's legitimate because Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z aren't consistent with each other. I think you have to choose one series over the other in your argument.

Holy Amaterasu! It is on-panel shown, commented, explained, referenced, re-suggested. Any smart generalizing thinking is wrong here. And Akira wouldn't do it again second time(dbz) if he don't think it seriously.

Also he wanted to end the db, and dbz too a dozen times. That's why it is inconsistent. But the moonbust isn't inconsistent, only the person who think.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

@supernova7005 said:

@mypasswordis1234: Roshi's moonbuster is an outlier. Even if you accept it, it isn't scalable to kid Goku because Roshi had to go buff and charge it up for a long time before he could use it.

Teen Goku did similar attack against Piccolo, with his fist, on budokai. And that Piccolo was an effortless-Nuke level(without the Moonbusting).

Teen Goku can beat them, but not kid Goku.

1. No it is the opposite:

Roshi's moon bust is one of the most legit feat ever. If you don't accept it, that's your opinion.

2. I mentioned it for the only reason, if you use power scaling, use it on both character.

3. Aoe is not everything. Size doesn't matter in energy attacks.

4. Even kid Goku has very good feats. Team is most likely would win, but not because they are faster or stronger.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » FKT Trio vs Kid Goku

@Zerogodlike said:

@GeneralVan said:

@supernova7005: He has city level+ attacks which are his strongest. Plus he has City level+ durability as well and a speed advantage (Tao was calced to at least Mach 20, and Old KP was superior to him in every way possible, and the power gap between Old and Prime KP is huge).

Kid goku cant win this and neither can KP due to fact the trio gets Large city scaling from the lanza.

By scaling, Kid Goku is moonbuster.....

Unless the trio can rival Goku's speed and power, Goku could one shot them before they could use more versatile attacks.

@supernova7005 said:

@GeneralVan: Even Aizen gets the City+ scaling from R1 Ulquiorra's cero.

Isshin's finger is City+ as it could hurt Aizen :)

Teen Goku did similar attack against Piccolo, with his fist, on budokai. And that Piccolo was an effortless-Nuke level(without the Moonbusting).

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » SSJ4 Goku vs the greatest foe of all

A happy day on animevice, hating dragon ball together.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Dragon Ball » How strong an SSJG type of ki, or how strong SSJG Goku is?

@valfranx: It all makes sense what you said. I find it interesting that even an infinite ki couldn't/shouldn't beat a God. What the regular ki lack of? If not speed, power, durability, then what abilities the godly ki give to them?

I get Bills is good at what he is(god of destruction), but it's obvious that Bills not necessary destroy a galaxy when he normally fight at full power. So what could he do with his godly powers, apart from destroy?

"I'll show you a quote from a guide manga (only manga) saying that vegito could defeat buu even in form base." Would you show it? Since I have known the base Vegito vs Buuhan fight was a filler, I thought only the SSJ Vegito was stronger than Buu.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@ChromeDisaster said:

@mypasswordis1234: Of course it wasn't Nagato who did it, but it is the same technique. And Yammy starting in base pretty much gurantees the win. It wouldn't be hard at all to beat him. But if you insist on saying Yammy wins, he'll have to get past Nagato's Five-Seal Barrier. Yammy aint destroying that nor is he removing the tags all by himself, so if anything, it would be stalemate. Or, Nagato can spam Rinbo: Hengoku to shitsmack Yammy all over the place. If that one technique sent all 9 tailed beasts reeling, Yammy is a dead soul.

Yes, but it doesn't mean anything. Cell was destroyed by kamehameha. Could Roshi beat Cell with the same technique? No.

I am not 100% sure Yammy would win, because a fight scene between these two depend on a lot of thing and could go either way. But from 10 occasion, Yammy could win more than 5, considering how powerful he is.

I don't know what five seal barrier you say. This is just Nagato vs Yammy, meaning that they are facing each other.

" Rinbo: Hengoku" This must be a manga-only Rinnengan feat yet. I only watch anime, and I don't want to know anything about manga. So whatever, manga version Nagato win. Anime version Nagato doesn't have yet anything that would outpower the number 0 espada.

@Beelzebub64 said:

If this is Edo Prime Nagato the one that absorbed Killer bee's and Naruto's chakra then I think he would stomp this fight his Shinra tensei with Pein was able to destroy konoha and Pein<<<Nagato<<<Weakened ET Nagato<<<Prime ET Nagato Yammy was very underwhelming in his fight with Kenny and Byakuya his Durability isn't good either he was hurt by Yoruichi's physical attacks and was hurt by a weakened GT by a seriously injured unmasked less than half of his reiatsu Ichigo it only nicked him but he was still injured none the less

Hurt by GT? The whole scene was about to show how easily he tanked a yet very powerful attack. His entire fight history is about tanking powerful attacks that would vaporize Nagato, and you say his durability isn't good.....

Poor Yammy, I really don't get why people dislike him so much.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@ChromeDisaster said:

Yammy loses here with no difficulty at all. Your telling me that Yammy isn't falling to a technique that created the moon in the Naruverse? Yeah, Yammy dies quite horribly by way of Chibaku Tensei. Especially in round 2

But that wasn't Nagato who created the Moon. Nagato got the rinnengan from Obito. Borrowed eye<Natural eyes. And chibaku tensei needs time to perform, at least for Nagato.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Dragon Ball » How strong an SSJG type of ki, or how strong SSJG Goku is?

@valfranx: That was a well made, profound answer, and I agree the SSJ God is on skyfather level, even if in DBZ there isn't such high level reality warping power as in Marvel.

However, for the sake of battle forums, I like to go with the most canon sources, which is the manga(and their databooks).

The GT is a complete different timeline, so it's statements and databook informations which are related with DBZ or other non-canon sources, are cannot be accept without doubts. I have just read an interview yesterday, Goku at the end of the Z were more powerful than at the start of the GT, because he absorbed the power of God,

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/battle-gods-animanga-akira-toriyama/

Will Goku be able to transform into [Super Saiyan] God in the future?
I think you’ll understand if you watch [the movie], but Goku has already absorbed [Super Saiyan] God’s power and made it his own, so there is no need for him to transform into [Super Saiyan] God.

An another case, there is a prequel for db, dbz, made by Akira. "Jaco the Galactic Patrolman"

Since the main characters admit that they would be no match for the saiyajins, their feats could be used for dbz, if there any good feat.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- I'm not implied that. The resurrected fighters regenerate fast. A living Nagato(in good condition) would probably get fatal injuries like Sasuke, or die right then.

- The shinra tensei wouldn't kill Yammy, and it wasn't showed if the almighty push could stop a cero-like attack.

-Moral off by the jutsu caster.

- Nagato's single vision, or even a sharingan could be distracted when he look at something to dodge, like at Yammy's tail, or leg or bullet cero, or left arm - then catch him with right arm.

> Lol no he wouldn't. There's a clear-cut panel showing how Nagato WOULDN'T get anywhere near fatal injuries as Sasuke would have. There is no regeneration (do you even see any regen), because Nagato tanked it without injury. If he was hurt, then he wouldn't have been able to absorb the chakra right after he got hit. We don't see Nagato's chest getting busted into two, because that's just how durable he is.

> Never said that the Shinra Tensei would kill Yammy

> Yammy wouldn't even be able to pull off a Cero. We're looking at something that could rip apart mountains through superior gravitional force. There's no way you can argue that Yammy wouldn't get stomped by CT.

> What?

> Nope. Won't be distracted.

Honestly I haven't seen an argument that can be taken apart so much in a long time. At least try to revisit your knowledge of Yammy and Nagato's capabilities mk'ay?

- I forgot to say that, Nagato isn't the type who use face mimic/gestures. They hold back to express pain, even when it would hurt badly. For other example, when Sasuka stabbed (a living) Itachi from back. He was surprised and split blood, but talked perfectly calmly. So just because a resurrected Nagato didn't complain about the pain, that doesn't mean his bones and organs and skin wouldn't damage badly as non-resurrected. And his chakra absorbing ability isn't related with his bones and organs. Because, there are fatal inside injuries too, like in Sasuke's case.

- Ok.

- What is CT? If you mean his most powerful gravitional pull attack, that would let enough time for a cero.

- What what? He was set moral off, as resurrected.

- Because?

You mean I should rewatch their fight scenes?

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- That was a resurrected Nagato who had unlimited regeneration and chakra.

- Reacting doesn't mean he is faster. If he would be faster, how is he even got hit by lariat?... Yammy fought Ishida, Renji, Rukia, and 50% power Bankai Ichigo is still faster than Nagato. Bleach characters are usually faster than Naruto characters. Show an exact speed feat of Nagato or you can't prove anything with "reacting to xy".

- Resurrected Nagato was bloodlusted and still didn't do the village destroying push immediately.

- If he use shared vision, maybe. But he managed to catch similarly fast(or faster) people.His arm is full of muscle, it is not slow just because it's big. Only his agility limited.

> Implying that his Edo powers enhanced his durability? Crippled Nagato clearly withstood the Lariat without any bits of his body regenerating.

> Except I wasn't comparing speed.....

> Except he wasn't "bloodlusted".....

> What does shared vision have to do with this.....

And my second point which you mistook as a speed argument tells you why Nagato would Shinra Tensei him before Yammy even touches him

- I'm not implied that. The resurrected fighters regenerate fast. A living Nagato(in good condition) would probably get fatal injuries like Sasuke, or die right then.

- The shinra tensei wouldn't kill Yammy, and it wasn't showed if the almighty push could stop a cero-like attack.

-Moral off by the jutsu caster.

- Nagato's single vision, or even a sharingan could be distracted when he look at something to dodge, like at Yammy's tail, or leg or bullet cero, or left arm - then catch him with right arm.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

- No sold? How do you mean that?

- If that proves anything, then Yammy was reactiong to faster people just fine.

- no blindspot: shared vision with rinnengan. justu fight: he has like six different unique attack. He never mentioned as being dangerously strong or fast. Not saying he was slow, but he dangerous because the rinnengan. Also bloodlust doesn't include "careful defense".

- Yammy doesn't need to lose time with charge, that would need him only if Nagato busied with keeping distance. Yammy could catch him and smash him at close range.

> He's gonna tank it. This is the same guy that tanked V2 Bee's Lariat

> What I'm proving here is that Nagato can comfortably react to and counter to yammy's Cero, which has no speed feats. Yammy's own reactions doesn't do anything for him (nor has he reacted to people faster than RM Nagato and Bee). The guy got repeatedly blitzed by a 50%-power Bankai Ichigo even in his released state.

> This is Nagato, not the Six Paths of Pain. A bloodlusted Nagato would go with Chibaku Tensei right off the bat.

> Not with his massive size he isn't. Nagato can easily repel him with Shinra Tensei. All Nagato has to do then is use Chibaku Tensei.,

- That was a resurrected Nagato who had unlimited regeneration and chakra.

- Reacting doesn't mean he is faster. If he would be faster, how is he even got hit by lariat?... Yammy fought Ishida, Renji, Rukia, and 50% power Bankai Ichigo is still faster than Nagato. Bleach characters are usually faster than Naruto characters. Show an exact speed feat of Nagato or you can't prove anything with "reacting to xy".

- Resurrected Nagato was bloodlusted and still didn't do the village destroying push immediately.

- If he use shared vision, maybe. But he managed to catch similarly fast(or faster) people.His arm is full of muscle, it is not slow just because it's big. Only his agility limited.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Yammy has faster attack than cero(I just forgot it's name), and I don't recall any Nagato speed feat that is faster than any (let's say mach1) cero. Nagato is focusing on no-blindspot jutsu-fight, not on the overhelming speed or power.

Also it is 50-50%, because Nagato doesn't know the cero attack. If he switch on his absorbing shield, he might absorb it. If he would wondering wtf Yammy do, he would die, simply. It's like a real human vs gun. The bullet faster than us and can kill.

> Balas are gonna get no-sold by Nagato

> He doesn't need any speed feats. He was reacting to SM/RM Naruto and Bee just fine.

> Mhm...... don't really get how you analyzed Nagato's fighting style to be like that. Especially against a guy he knows he's gonna need a pretty big jutsu for. Plus the fact that they're bloodlusted

> He doesn't need to know the cero attack. Yammy taking his time to charge it gives him all the information he needs to know he needs Ghost Path.

- No sold? How do you mean that?

- If that proves anything, then Yammy was reactiong to faster people just fine.

- no blindspot: shared vision with rinnengan. justu fight: he has like six different unique attack. He never mentioned as being dangerously strong or fast. Not saying he was slow, but he dangerous because the rinnengan. Also bloodlust doesn't include "careful defense".

- Yammy doesn't need to lose time with charge, that would need him only if Nagato busied with keeping distance. Yammy could catch him and smash him at close range.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@phantomrant said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Actually, it would. Nagato tires out temporarily after the village busting push. Those attacks couldn't hurt Yammy. And you listed three different attack. Yammy's cero is too fast for Nagato to react.

Why? It's not like Yammy's Cero has any speed feats.

Nagato would no-sell that just by absorbing the muck out of it.

And then proceed to stomping him with Chibaku Tensei.

Yammy has faster attack than cero(I just forgot it's name), and I don't recall any Nagato speed feat that is faster than any (let's say mach1) cero. Nagato is focusing on no-blindspot jutsu-fight, not on the overhelming speed or power.

Also it is 50-50%, because Nagato doesn't know the cero attack. If he switch on his absorbing shield, he might absorb it. If he would wondering wtf Yammy do, he would die, simply. It's like a real human vs gun. The bullet faster than us and can kill.

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Actually, it would. Nagato tires out temporarily after the village busting push. Those attacks couldn't hurt Yammy. And you listed three different attack. Yammy's cero is too fast for Nagato to react.

I'm sure they could damage Yammy. If a weaker shinra tensei could send three giant toads flying hundreds of metres away, I don't see Yammy laughing off Nagato's attacks. Also, he has no answer for shinra tensei, plus he is a giant target for Nagato.

Well, the op said he start in base form, but what if he a giant target? Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Ichigo, were all faster than even Nagato and Yammy still managed to catch them and stomp them. Despite his size, he showed to be decently fast. How do you prove that Nagato could SURVIVE just one hit from base Yammy, who broke Chad's abnormal arm? Also even if the almighty push would badly damage him, he could regenerate and transform into his third form. Which would laugh off that attack(at least imo), and Nagato couldn't use it for a while.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@GIRUGAMESH: Actually, it would. Nagato tires out temporarily after the village busting push. Those attacks couldn't hurt Yammy. And you listed three different attack. Yammy's cero is too fast for Nagato to react.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Dragon Ball » How strong an SSJG type of ki, or how strong SSJG Goku is?

Well, I got an idea about the god-ki after I read about superpowers. Ki controlling is basically a master level telekinesis. I never thought this way, it explain a lot of things, lol. The godly ki must be some higher level way(talent) to use telekinesis(magic power included), like KO-ing with his fingernail, that was new trick, and the galaxy busting thing too. So it isn't related to speed and power, that probably comes from their fighting experience/training. That's why Goku wasn't realized it when he changed back.

But of course it is just my pure speculation from the movie, I never read an official explanation.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Battles » Nagato vs Yammy Llargo

@Low said:

@luthluth said:

@Low:
@SpeedForceSpider: I couldn't care less about the character I care about feats and abilities. Yammy could steal Nagato effortlessly but that wouldn't be much of a fight so it can be excluded. Yamma is over 100 meters tall, hes skin is several times stronger than steel due to biology and can spam ceros that have the ability to level towns, he maybe a shitty and a pathetic character but in this fight he seems to have better feats to me tho I have to say Nagato has the potential to take this by speed, strategy and Chibaku Tensei.

Steel durability is nothing. I think you are forgetting about Nagatos dog summon. It alone can take care of Yammy.

Yammy's skin is not a regular steel, it just a name(hierro) that says the espadas' skin at least steel durable. Like the Thing's "stone skin" isn't regular stone either.

Yammy has the potential to survive Nagato's village busting "almighty push".

Nagato's creatures lack of feat to be comparable to Yammy.

Post by mypasswordis1234 (196 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Dragon Ball » Is Bills/SSJG really that much stronger than the top DBZ guys?

@niBBit said:

Bills/SSJG being 100 times stronger than the top DBZ guys is to much imo. I think Bills is 2-3 times stronger than Vegito SSJ so that would be Vegito at SSJ2. So how strong do you think Bills/SSJG are?

Maybe tey refer to his destruction ability. Being a galaxy buster level is hundred times above some top tier characters, like Gohan or SSJ3 Goku, even if they are above solar system level.

Considering his role(god of destruction), characters reaction like Shenron, power scaling with that it was the biggest stomp scene in DBZ, I think that 100 times stronger isn't too much.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel