ma_hi12 (Level 8)

I wanna do something fun...
followed by
2
| |

So I put these detergent balls in my bathroom (my mum did) and I saw the weirdest thing yesterday.

the white detergent ball looked like it was electrocuted and earned spikes or something and when I threw water on it

because I didn't wanna touch something i don't know...when I came home from school this evening the number of spikey stuff increased

and there's a lot of it now...and I'm almost sure I saw it move or well maybe it's a living thing...so I thought it was maybe fungi and I wanna know is it possible for detergent balls to grow fungi? if yes, is it DT balls harmful? how can I get rid of it?

I am not going to that washroom again!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel