- Falken and Crow put aside their differences and decided to beat down Kuro-san, unluckly the meet Rigel a Crazy anti-superhuman fanatic cyborg and are fighting in the shady part of the business district
- Captain Rio is trying to leave the city after attacking the Inazuma City Bank, and he met resistance in the form of Fehare character and Ariana an NPC, both fighting for different reasons.
- Kuro-san is out of his depression as he knows that Crow is coming for him and the idea of playing again with the gunslinger managed to re-kindle some of his energy.
- Lan Fan (Jack assistant and protege) is serving as a courier towards Nakamura Heavy Industries in the Industrial sector, and found herself teaming up with Cross the Demon Huntress, a NPC demon hunter against a pair of people that identify themselves as members of the New Army of Numbers serving Mangetsu a organization dead for the public since the incident five years ago.
- The Eastern Coast of the City is under attack of a Kaiju in form of a turtle and a group of elite private Senshi are containing it while Miguel (Crow's character) is in-route to fight it.