Sachiel as in Angel from Evangelion? Unless Godzilla haves progressive knifes for claws i dont see how he can pierce the A.T. Field
@TheNeutralOne: Battles work on Feats not assumptions
It is Goku. They have the same boyscoutish personality (for the most part), same exact background, similar cultural status, etc.
This, the only differences they have can come from their original races, Goku is more Battle Oriented Space Barbarian, while Superman is smarter. And partially their upbringing, Son Gohan mostly taught him to fight and some manners, while the Kents where better parents...
@SpeedForceSpider: I dont see that the OP says Comic Version, and the images remain the same
but if this was comic version then Flash is pretty damn fast, I really cant find Joe top speed, and I quite remember it as I read the manga ages ago. But I think you may be right about Flash tricks, even so Sailor Moon tops strenght was also pretty fast. But that doesnt changes that if more possible that the Comic-book team haves more chances to win, and the non powered characters from the Anime team that could be useful before now dont help that much.... As the OP states the strongest version of the character (and in case this are the comic book versions) I think the JL wins with Superman stomping everything and the others pretty damn powerful as well...
@SpeedForceSpider: This is Flash from the animated series, he haves only intagibility from those powers, and he doesnt reacts so fast, and 009 Cyborg also haves super speed, fast anough to make all around him stay still (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_ei0t-_2o) and I think the Manga Version is faster...
End of DBZ Goku is a force to be reckon with in this particular battlefield.
009 is pretty fast, he may cause Flash some problems, as he is not only fast enough to maybe match this incarnation, but also super strong and durable.
Astro Boy is also a monster, and he is inmune to telepathy so he can fight Martian Manhunter, unless the Manhunter goes all intagi-punch in his ass. if her powers can be counted as magic she can kick supes ass like no tomorrow)
Sailor Moon in her most powerful form is a unholy monster with massive speed and endurance, with planetary level destruction, a monster in her own right.
Cutey Honey powers fluctuate a lot in her different incarnations so I wont comment in how she can affect the battlefield in brute strenght, but she is a very adaptable warrior capable of changing her skills depending on the situation (at least one of the Incarnations can do that)
Lupin III with 3 days of prep maybe one of the most dangerous in the team. I think he can give Batman a run for his money, or at least distract him (I would pay for a Batman Vs Lupin Special)
If Harlock haves Arcadia then he can make serious damage, if not he is still a decent shot and very able in combat but nothing more, he could tag-team with Lupin against Bats (Once again I would pay for seeing that fight)
Toguro is a powerhouse
Cell is a freaking powerhouse
Vicious is just as his name sake, and could fight Batman, maybe not win, but give the caped crusader a run for his money.
Ruby Moon can use Magic and she could cuase serious troubles to Superman
Rock Holmes isnt a real asset, and considering his plurality in roles and apparitions I'm not sure about his character
Doronjo isnt an asset, she is smart, but that's all.
Hakaider I cant get any proper info about his powers.
In less words, this is an Overkill for team Anime, JL maybe can generate some resistance but they will lose
1. You keep calling it robot but to be fair is a Construct made of Spiral Energy.
2. Being unable to die doesnt makes it unable to suffer a crushing defeat and suffer pain, a lot of pain I might add
3. We have been over the Mindrape bit, The TTGL pilots have superhuman Resolution and Willpower, the TTGL itself is a manifestation about it, I dont think Thanos could Mind rape them, he may even be out of range.
4. If the creators said such and specific Number I think that they meant it, they said a specific number rather than saying Galaxy size o anything like that. You should respect the Word of God rather to try to find loopholes in the art style
5. The Fight may been visible since the Han-rasen wanted everybody to see how they failed, like the Beastmen did.
6. The TTGL is as big as the creators says is it. I could start saying, Thanos is 1 mt tall, and cover my eyes or block the screen every time you write the official height given my Marvel (if he haves one) and ignore you, and it may be the same thing you are doing now...
So please stop discussing when you cannot win and give in...
@MarioRedfield: @SpeedForceSpider: I think that may happen as the Marvel Database are variable, while the Databooks usually came out after the end of the series and are definitive, thus the Marvel ones lose som credibility as they can widely change from edition to edition, while databooks dont change unless a new season comes out