JHWAB File 44-M-D-K-44
Name: Ikari Fukushi
Height: 1.82 mts
Weight: 78 kg
Source of Powers: Gainen Medal
· Fukushi Ikari, 44 years old, born to Goro Fukushi and Kaede Fukushi in Tokyo Yamajima Metropolitan Hospital.
· Orphaned at age 6, unknown circumstances.
· Served in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Force for 8 years
· Transferred to the JHWAB Military Branch as Junior Agent at age 26.
· Dishonorable Discharge at age 33 while serving as a Military Branch Black Ops.
· Freelance Hidden World Ops in Asia since age 35 up until the present.
· Affiliations with criminal families.
· Current Threat Level: Oni-2
A.K.A: “Tokyo no Shikkohito”
Prior Affiliations: Ryuugamine Yakuza, Garyuu Trading Company, Trinity Gate Group, Kago Development Laboratory
Current Occupation: Freelancer Assassin/Body Guard/Hidden World Consultant
· Advanced Martial Arts Training (Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo, Jujutsu and Aikido)
· Advanced Kenjutsu and Battoujutsu Training (Shin Ippon Ryu)
· Knowledge of the JHWAB inner workings
· Knowledge of Hidden World Creatures and Locations in Asia
When he entered the JHWAB, 44-M-D-K-44 tended to prefer solitude and isolation, not exactly a team player. With time the increasing amount of violent crimes he saw started to pressure him putting him slowly in the path to insanity.
On the last interviews he had before being discharged from the JHWAB, 44-M-D-K-44 questioned the usefulness of the organization and his own worth, using the logic that no matter how much he tried new crimes were committed every day, more gruesome than before.
He was discharged for events building up to this as he killed a culprit in cold blood and subsequently destroyed his corpse and banished his spirit using stolen charms from the Omnyo Division of the Military Branch.
He is a dangerous and deranged individual with knowledge of our operations, for that reason he is too dangerous to leave free but he has proven to be resourceful and cunning to avoid our operations until the present.
Most of his issues could be tracked back to the death of his parents, yet the mysterious circumstances around the event stop us from doing nothing apart from suppositions, as no record or evidence exist of the death of 44-M-D-K-44 parents.
· 59 charges of Homicide
· 2405 charges of Assault
· 3 charges of Resisting Arrest
· 44 charges of Illegal Divulgation of Classified Information
· 108 charges of Sentient Hidden World Creatures Murder
· 1324 charges of Illegal Hidden World Oddities Hunting
· 1 Charge of Major Artifact Theft (See notes)
44-M-D-K-44 threat level skyrocketed five years ago from Kamaitachi-4 to Oni-2 after he stole the Gainen Medal of Hatred from Sakurajima. He entered the island without raising any alarms thanks to his knowledge of our procedures and asked Reiji Fukuma for training.
Somehow he got the trust of Reiji Fukuma and once his guard was down 44-M-D-K-44 stole one of the medals. His Known Crimes file had to be expanded from that moment onwards as his newfound powers allow him to destroy opponents with ease.
According to the case files of the Gainen Satsu Sentai back in the 70’s we have an idea about what powers 44-M-D-K-44 currently wields. Seemingly he hasn’t unlocked all of them yet, but the JHWAB is increasingly worried as he seems to be advancing.
1. (憎しみ炎) Flame of Hatred: Projects flame-like bursts of energy. In reality this energy is a physical manifestation of emotional turmoil, not only “burning” whoever is targeted by it but also affecting their psyche and clouding their judgment. Basically he shares negative emotions with others causing lapses of memory, frenzies and in people with weak hearts death.
2. (憎しみ剣) Sword of Hatred: A similar effect than the last but the energy takes the shape of bladed weapons, the user can pierce this insubstantial blades into the target “soul” and infect them with a Psychic Virus, causing headaches, altered state of mind and emotional unbalance.
3. (の装甲脳) Armored Mind: Whatever psychic effects the user can generate them also shield him from psychic intrusions, protecting him from Illusions, Telepathy or Mind Control.
4. (悪夢タッチ) Nightmare Touch: The same energy that manifest in other possible skills takes the shape of an armor that covers one of the hands of the user. Contact with the armored gauntlet will cause hallucinations to the targets, always about their greatest fears.
The rest of the skills remain under classified files by orders of the JHWAB council not to be opened except for individuals that will encounter 44-M-D-K-44. Still is highly recommend for any field Agent to avoid fighting with 44-M-D-K-44, instead the standing orders are to contact central HQ or the Kyoto HQ so the agents more capacitated to fight him are dispatched to the location.
The Gainen Medals are extremely powerful artifacts that summon the power of the Gainen* trapped inside. The powers the users wield tend to be dangerous and highly difficult to handle, but their two main weaknesses are:
1. Specialization: Gainen Medals tend to represent a single concept, thus they can be easily predicted and so avoidable. Knowing the Concept the Medal embodies is of utmost importance as not knowing can be a disaster.
2. Stamina: Gainen Medals tend to draw energy from the user to remain active; this energy is always linked to the concept, so a Gainen Medal of Flame will siphon heat from the user to work. Thus not many individual can handle the medals for long periods of time, as it requires strong bodies and a connection to the Medal Concept.
44-M-D-K-44 is highly dangerous and must be considered a threat to any JHWAB Agent who encounters him. His capture or at least, the recuperation of the stolen artifact is of utmost importance. Yet the Medal itself may not be as dangerous as 44-M-D-K-44 in the long run as he knows how to hurt us and tends to divulge information about the Hidden World without any regard for the safety of the balance between both worlds. For that reason, more than the Gainen Medal he must be stopped.
*Gainen: (Creature) (TL: Oni 1-Kami 2) Interdimensional beings that embody concepts created by humanity. Tend to be mindless but there are cases of sentient individuals. During the 70’s the JHWAB had a special squad that dealt with this issue. From the original 10 members only 4 remain alive and only 1 is still active in the JHWAB. Currently under JHWAB employment exists the only documented case of a Human/Gainen Hybrid, Yami Kizuato, son of Yukiko Kizuato, one of the original squad members.
Since 1981 there have been no sightings of Gainen in Japan or the World.