I'm going for Dragon Ball Z team, because I hate MLP and AT. Shame that Aku is grouped with them.
- Obito- Very easy to crack considering his world view was completely crushed from Rin's death and was quite easy for Madara to dupe.
- Itachi- He won't be mentally broken per say. But Johan's more than likely to exploit Itachi's obligation to loyalty with whomever he associates with.
- Aizen- The man has a huge ego thanks to his powers and duping all of his fellow shinigami. Pretty sure if he pulls the right strings, Johan's likely to have Aizen's world come crashing down mentally as badly as when Dangai Ichigo was plowing him.
- Light and L- More difficult nuts to crack thanks to both of their calculating and manipulative personalities. Would picture Light being slightly more vulnerable thanks to his God complex, while L is secretive and eccentric enough with his character where Johan would have to put quite a bit of effort into making the detective crack.
- Batman- Don't see Johan prevailing here. Bruce's mental state is so strong and rigid from his years of crime-fighting that common criminals couldn't hope to break him.
- Izaya- About on Light and L's level with calculating and manipulative abilities. Has a bit of overconfidence that could be exploited here.
- Professor X- Xavier mindfucks him.
Johan is far above the intelligence level of common criminals (who are not that smart). Batman has been intellectually beaten by other humans before, and all Johan needs to do is speak.