How strong can Thor go? I'm asuming not to RKT.
- Obito- Very easy to crack considering his world view was completely crushed from Rin's death and was quite easy for Madara to dupe.
- Itachi- He won't be mentally broken per say. But Johan's more than likely to exploit Itachi's obligation to loyalty with whomever he associates with.
- Aizen- The man has a huge ego thanks to his powers and duping all of his fellow shinigami. Pretty sure if he pulls the right strings, Johan's likely to have Aizen's world come crashing down mentally as badly as when Dangai Ichigo was plowing him.
- Light and L- More difficult nuts to crack thanks to both of their calculating and manipulative personalities. Would picture Light being slightly more vulnerable thanks to his God complex, while L is secretive and eccentric enough with his character where Johan would have to put quite a bit of effort into making the detective crack.
- Batman- Don't see Johan prevailing here. Bruce's mental state is so strong and rigid from his years of crime-fighting that common criminals couldn't hope to break him.
- Izaya- About on Light and L's level with calculating and manipulative abilities. Has a bit of overconfidence that could be exploited here.
- Professor X- Xavier mindfucks him.
Johan is far above the intelligence level of common criminals (who are not that smart). Batman has been intellectually beaten by other humans before, and all Johan needs to do is speak.
Kenshiro - Fist of the North Star
Assuming that were the case though Legis still couldn't beat Thanks if he had absolute power within the universe. Although the main body of LT being destroyed sounds a bit iffy. He is equally relevant in all universes. He doesn't really have a main body.
Yes he does. That's how Protege got rectoned, because it only had the power of LTs body and not that of LT himself or something.
@taichokage: His main body was in the 616 Universe, which was why he was defeated. Adam Warlock and Death were unharmed for the simple reason that they weren't in the universe. Otherwise they would have been taken down too. It's not just universal power; it's part of total omnipotence in that one universe.