katanalauncher (Level 6)

hasn't updated recently.
followed by
3
Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » EOS Sakura Haruno vs Kakuzu

Sakura obviously wins, especially EOS where she's like 30 years old.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » Sesshōmaru runs a gauntlet!

@Dream said:

@katanalauncher: The shield only neutralizes any elemental-based ability (or nature-based chakra attacks). I don't think it would be effective at countering Bakusaiga's decomposing abilities.

It reflects all nature transformations including spiritual attacks.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » Sesshōmaru runs a gauntlet!

He probably won't beat Itachi even with speed equal due to yata mirror.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » Father (FMA) vs The Medium (Magi)

Father is country level in DC, but he lacks speed and maybe durability to compete here.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Naruto » can truth seaking ball / Gudodama destroy anything ?

Basically characters that have shown to resist atomic destruction can tank it.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@luthluth said:

@katanalauncher:

I am sure Castle Bravo and the Tsar Bomba could destroy a normal size mountain if a mere 5 MT bomb can simulate an earthquake and raise an island.

I think Tsar could maybe crumble a small mountain/hill but definitely not close to destroying it.

50mt is nothing to scoff at, but definitely pale in comparison to a mountain buster.

Mountain buster as of now on earth can only happen in forms of massive volcano eruption or massive meteorite strike.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » Naruto vs Iron Man

Naruto wins after a good battle.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@nishi99 said:

@katanalauncher: Just look up H bomb test on Island if you want to learn more about nukes.

On topic: The Bijuudama is still not as impressive as the Shinra Tensei. You can compare the others standing on the ground to the blast and you can see the rest of the mountain intact as well. Shinra Tensei had both the potency and area of effect. It is really impressive in that scan though, However i don't see how this tops Lanza, which dwarfed Las Noches. I concede though that he has a good chance against Base Ulquiorra and R1 based on feats if Ulquiorra doesn't cero spam him from up high at the start.

Tsar bomba is the strongest nuke ever detonated, and it's roughly 50mt which is not enough to consider it mountain buster.

Meaning that it could not leave a crater as big as KN6's bijuudama in solid rocks.

Island busters are nukes with more than gigaton yield, stronger than all nukes in the world combined.

Shinra Tensei only created a crater around solid rocks, while KN6's bijuudama blown right through it. Although pain's Chibaku Tensei is more impressive than the bijuudama.

Lanza have impressive area of effect to be sure, but it was blown on sand and we don't see the destruction it caused. As I said before explosion area of effect is a very poor way to approximate DC, as it doesn't give accurate or good results.

Lanza is still pretty impressive though as a citybuster.

Lanza could be more impressive if kubo showed the aftermath of it's destruction, even then I doubt it will be impressive as Bijuudama since it was wasted on sand.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@nishi99 said:

@katanalauncher: The most powerful nukes are island busters.

If you can show me how those hills are bigger then Hokage Mountain i will concede.

The most powerful nuke Tsar bomb is 50MT, not enough to even vaporize a hill. We don't have nukes capable of destroying mountains.

For the KN6 Bijuubomb I'll show you an approximation of sizes:

Here we can compare the height of hokage mountain to the crater pain left, we can see the crater is just as tall as the mountain.

Here we can see the explosion almost twice the height of the crater, thus it's pretty sensible that it will engulf the mountain.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@joseph619 said:

@katanalauncher said:

@joseph619 said:

@CosmicKnight75: Temari

Profile

Ninja registration number: 53-004

Birthday: August 23 (20 years old, Virgo)

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 47.9 kg

Blood type: O

Personality: Bold, prudent

The fierce whirlwind that blows away all the universe!

She creates gusts using the fan in her hands, wiping out those who stand in her way from a distance! As a talented woman who is rarely moved by anyone, she discovers Shikamaru’s potential to be the foundation of an era, and is determined to create a new ninja world with him.

Caption: As a supporter of the young Kazekage, and as Gaara’s sister, she leads the advance of the allied shinobi.

http://img.tokyobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=612218

My Japanese is pretty poor, but the "universe" that's in that phase is is the word 万象 stems from the expression of ten thousand elephants, which is used as a metaphor of "everything", but it's used as an artistic exaggeration in that phrase.

So the phase should be close to "Her tornado can blow everything away". It's an exaggeration without merit that doesn't actually implies anything other than her wind jutsu being strong.

The whole databook is without merit. It says Madara is the only one who can use Perfect Susanoo

I'm going to quote myself for your benefit.

Data books are not always great in determining the strength of characters, but in this case it's just raw stats that makes sense.

In this case it's just a basic number of scale, really nothing controversial that conflict with the manga in anyway.

Also at the time the databook was created maybe Madara was the only one who can use Perfect Susanoo?

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@nishi99 said:

@katanalauncher: Good points, but there was no sizable mountain destroyed..

Here's a real sizable mountain.

If he busted Hokage Monument you would be right.

He completely vaporized 20 km of solid rock, that's a lot stronger than even the most powerful nuclear bomb. The portion of rock he destroyed is no less than the size of hokage mountain.

Judging from your mountain it's hard to judge it's scale, but I don't think it's much bigger/smaller than the portion KN6 destroyed.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@nishi99 said:

@katanalauncher: Here's what you don't understand my friend.

1. Pain destroyed konoha and he was fighting Naruto in and around the ruins.

2. Sakura and the others saw the bijuudama aftermath in the distance, while in the ruins.

3. Konoha is town level+ not city level.

What this means is there's noway the bijuudama could be city level when Konoha itself is not and Sakura and the others saw it as something far away. If the bijuudama really was city level or even town level it would have engulfed at least most of Konoha.

You need to understand the difference between potency and area of effect.

The size of Konaha doesn't really matter, it's the size of the crater the explosion left.

A 50mt yield nuke can obliterate an entire city, but it wouldn't dent a sizable mountain that much.

That's why mountain busters are considered much stronger than city busters, even though a city covers way more space.

Pain's CST is a city buster, even though it surpass KN6's AoE it is far less potent.

KN6's bijuudama is stronger than pain's CST, even though CST obliterated the entire village, KN6's Bijuudama blown a crater inside solid rock mountain which pain's CST failed to do.

So it's really the size of crater and the density of the materials destroyed matters.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@joseph619 said:

@CosmicKnight75: Temari

Profile

Ninja registration number: 53-004

Birthday: August 23 (20 years old, Virgo)

Height: 165 cm

Weight: 47.9 kg

Blood type: O

Personality: Bold, prudent

The fierce whirlwind that blows away all the universe!

She creates gusts using the fan in her hands, wiping out those who stand in her way from a distance! As a talented woman who is rarely moved by anyone, she discovers Shikamaru’s potential to be the foundation of an era, and is determined to create a new ninja world with him.

Caption: As a supporter of the young Kazekage, and as Gaara’s sister, she leads the advance of the allied shinobi.

http://img.tokyobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=612218

My Japanese is pretty poor, but the "universe" that's in that phase is is the word 万象 stems from the expression of ten thousand elephants, which is used as a metaphor of "everything", but it's used as an artistic exaggeration in that phrase.

So the phase should be close to "Her tornado can blow everything away". It's an exaggeration without merit that doesn't actually implies anything other than her wind jutsu being strong.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » PRISCILLA AND TERESA RUN BLEACH GAUNTLET

Your list is out of order badly but they should stop at Unohana.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@CosmicKnight75 said:

Dome of Las Noches has entire desert within it and takes 3 Days to cross. Ulquiorra's Lanza was of comparable size or even dwarfed the Dome even from the distance it was fired :D

We don't really have an exact or even approximate size given for Las Noches, and Lanza didn't really destroy anything unlike bijuudama so we can only get a rough estimate of it's yield with the explosion aoe, which doesn't usually give good or accurate results.

Much later we see fragor that have actual crator impact, but it's yield is even lower than lanza.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@joseph619 said:

@katanalauncher said:

@joseph619 said:

@katanalauncher: Forest of death is 30km in diameter? Is that from pixel scaling? lol

No, I'm pretty sure it was in the data books.

The fact it took the best chunins a day atleast to cross it makes sense.

EDIT: I looked it up it's 20km in diameter, still very impressive.

The same databook where Temari is a universe buster?

Where did it state that Temari is a universe buster?

Data books are not always great in determining the strength of characters, but in this case it's just raw stats that makes sense.

(It took chunins atleast a day to cross it)

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@joseph619 said:

@katanalauncher: Forest of death is 30km in diameter? Is that from pixel scaling? lol

No, I'm pretty sure it was in the data books.

The fact it took the best chunins a day atleast to cross it makes sense.

EDIT: I looked it up it's 20km in diameter, still very impressive.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@joseph619 said:

@katanalauncher: Feats for mountain busting? I hope you're not talking about the hills in Naruto which are barely taller than trees

It actually blown a crater inside the mountain that's atleast as big as the forest of death, which is 30km in diameter.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@joseph619 said:

@katanalauncher said:

@nishi99 said:

@takashichea: I gave 4 reasons for the downplay and no one person was called out.

@katanalauncher: I'm referring to Base Ulquiorra's casual cero against Hollow Mask Ichigo.

1. Naruto's bijuudamas left building size craters that's it, the one against Pain was City Block at best.

2. 6 tailed Naruto never spammed bijuudamas, nor fired them quickly. Ceros on the other hand can be spammed by any high level Espada, Stark's were weaker though due to the amount he was spamming.

3. Pain at full power >>> 6 Tailed Naruto. In fact i think Prime Nagato could beat Ulquiorra.

4. 6 Tailed Naruto is at a big disadvantage because he can't FLY.

1. City block.. CITY BLOCK?? You mean the Bijuudama that destroyed a large portion of the mountain arguably far stronger than pain's CST is City block at most??

2. Nor did I claimed KN6 has spammed bijuudamas, by quickly I mean BD's travelspeed not firing speed, although KN6's chakra roar is alarmingly fast.

I don't remember any espada spamming ceros other than Starrk.

3. KN6 is far stronger than 6 path of pain, Naruto was able to gain upper hand against 5 bodies and deva path single handily took him out, while deva was almost completely helpless against KN6.

Nagato is different though.

4. Like I said flight is not very important in this fight, in any altitude where Ulq can target Kn6, Kn6 can target Ulq with Bijuudama and in range battle Ulq loses due to lower DC and durability. KN6 can also just jump and catch Ulq if nessary.

KN6 can't use bijudama

Whatever you wanna call it, it's an incomplete Bijuudama that's still a mountain buster level attack.

Post by katanalauncher (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Battles » 6-Tails Naruto VS. Ulquiorra

@nishi99 said:

@takashichea: I gave 4 reasons for the downplay and no one person was called out.

@katanalauncher: I'm referring to Base Ulquiorra's casual cero against Hollow Mask Ichigo.

1. Naruto's bijuudamas left building size craters that's it, the one against Pain was City Block at best.

2. 6 tailed Naruto never spammed bijuudamas, nor fired them quickly. Ceros on the other hand can be spammed by any high level Espada, Stark's were weaker though due to the amount he was spamming.

3. Pain at full power >>> 6 Tailed Naruto. In fact i think Prime Nagato could beat Ulquiorra.

4. 6 Tailed Naruto is at a big disadvantage because he can't FLY.

1. City block.. CITY BLOCK?? You mean the Bijuudama that destroyed a large portion of the mountain arguably far stronger than pain's CST is City block at most??

2. Nor did I claimed KN6 has spammed bijuudamas, by quickly I mean BD's travelspeed not firing speed, although KN6's chakra roar is alarmingly fast.

I don't remember any espada spamming ceros other than Starrk.

3. KN6 is far stronger than 6 path of pain, Naruto was able to gain upper hand against 5 bodies and deva path single handily took him out, while deva was almost completely helpless against KN6.

Nagato is different though.

4. Like I said flight is not very important in this fight, in any altitude where Ulq can target Kn6, Kn6 can target Ulq with Bijuudama and in range battle Ulq loses due to lower DC and durability. KN6 can also just jump and catch Ulq if nessary.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel