@takashichea: I gave 4 reasons for the downplay and no one person was called out.
@katanalauncher: I'm referring to Base Ulquiorra's casual cero against Hollow Mask Ichigo.
1. Naruto's bijuudamas left building size craters that's it, the one against Pain was City Block at best.
2. 6 tailed Naruto never spammed bijuudamas, nor fired them quickly. Ceros on the other hand can be spammed by any high level Espada, Stark's were weaker though due to the amount he was spamming.
3. Pain at full power >>> 6 Tailed Naruto. In fact i think Prime Nagato could beat Ulquiorra.
4. 6 Tailed Naruto is at a big disadvantage because he can't FLY.
1. City block.. CITY BLOCK?? You mean the Bijuudama that destroyed a large portion of the mountain arguably far stronger than pain's CST is City block at most??
2. Nor did I claimed KN6 has spammed bijuudamas, by quickly I mean BD's travelspeed not firing speed, although KN6's chakra roar is alarmingly fast.
I don't remember any espada spamming ceros other than Starrk.
3. KN6 is far stronger than 6 path of pain, Naruto was able to gain upper hand against 5 bodies and deva path single handily took him out, while deva was almost completely helpless against KN6.
Nagato is different though.
4. Like I said flight is not very important in this fight, in any altitude where Ulq can target Kn6, Kn6 can target Ulq with Bijuudama and in range battle Ulq loses due to lower DC and durability. KN6 can also just jump and catch Ulq if nessary.