I'm not the best of artist
Real Name: has none
Wt: 170 lbs
Aliases: Currently goes by the name of Jack
Real Age: 1063 years
Appearance: he wears a white cloak and a silver mask
In the middle ages a group of 20 mages attempted to bring their dead leader back to life, Death did not like allow the spell to succeed and the spell backfired and turned all the mages to ash. These ashes than combined into Jack. He walked out of the cave where he was born and wandered into a a nearby farm. He was taken in, and for a few years was an exceptional farmhand due to his physical abilities.
He was caught up in the witch hunts, the farm was burned down as was the top half of his face. Incidentally that town was wiped of the face of the earth, as was any record of anyone living there.
He traveled for a few years, learning more and more about acting human. He eventually ended up in Italy and took and traveled with an explorer into Asia. He stayed behind in China, eventually meeting the man who would teach him magic. He spent a lifetime learning from the man, this was when he noticed that he did not age. One night he found his master hanging from a tree and a note that said 'I have taught you everything, now pass it on.' After the burial Jack, who at the time was called Lee, took on a student. After teaching the student everything his master had taught him, he faked his death and went to Europe.
He was next seen in England as one on the King's body guards He had full mastery of his abilities and many would be assassin's were killed as a result. He was there in the room when the king eventually died of old age, that was when he first met death. Death gave him the job of killing those who had become immune to dying from old age, he never saw death again after being given this purpose.
He quickly learned that most immortals had used their eternity to acquiring enemies and became an assassin. He funded his minimalist life with these contracts, the average job pay lasted him an upwards of 20 years. His first Job was rather difficult, the church had asked him to kill the leader of a pagan group in Spain, this leader was very good with fire, Jacks first attempt to kill him ended in disaster, with his clothes and bow burned and him buried six feet under. After waking up and eventually digging himself out he tried a different approach. He had a better sense of what has in the air than most people, and when he blew out a candle, he noticed that it was carbon dioxide that was dousing the fire. Armed with this knowledge he met the flame wielder again. This time the flames did not reach him, and this time he killed the man, using his bare hands.
The money from this bounty went into research, he went to many magical libraries and sanctuaries, learning the art of enchanting. With some help he forged his armor and weapons, they have never failed him since.
Jack went to the town on the rumor that strange things would occur, and strange things certainly did. The town was strangly depressed as if there was a dark filter over everything. He met two people there, Maximus and Sakir (now Sabine) and they made a deal to kill the person that was the cause of the towns misery, Obscuris. After a fight with the with the town guard and a fight with a few hell hounds they met the man. An extremely powerful individual with an excellent command of poison mist. With team work, and the help of a god they defeated the man, and they were given marks that would help them when they fought Obscuris's master. Vs Fuzen
One of the toughest battles Jack had ever fought. It started with Fuzen teleporting Jack into his personal dimension. Jack was clearly outmatched, his enemy couldn't be stabbed, pierced or incinerated. Jack eventually ran out of Magic, which was what he needed to escape. Using Fuzen's own magic sigils, which distinguished between those with magic and those without it, he teleported himself into the Andes and Fuzen to the artic. HE considered this a tie Salem Forest
Adventures in a forest ruled by a witch, this was where Jack first encountered Blindside. The conclusionof this adventure is still unknown.
He has mastery over air magic and can jump rather far because of it, he can also survive almost any fall. He can fire blasts of air and shield himself though he does not like doing so. His greatest power is messing with air composition, this allows him to do things like depriving fire of oxygen. He is also immortal and can heal from anything that doesn't kill him but he does scar. He also has superhuman strength and reflexes as well as decent sword fighting abilities Even when not tapping into his magic he can easily jump from rooftop to rooftop. He can also do basic healing on others but can't heal anything more deadly than a bruise.
- He wears armor under his cloak. His weapons take the form of jewelry when not in use. His gauntlets are a bow and arrows, he has normal arrows as well as a bunch of trick arrows.
- He also has a sword, in the form or a ring, the sword is can take multiple forms but he prefers a short sword.
- Some of his arrows multiply when shot, allowing him to shoot many arrows at once.
- He has a backpack that unfolds into a glider and allows him to fly.
- Stink bombs, Smoke Bombs, and explosive in both remote detonation and arrow form
- alcohol arrows, basically darts filled with alcohol, these exist because so many people insist that alcohol is a legitimate weakness. There are many uses for being able to make people drunk at long ranges
- sand bomb, created as an antimachinery weapon, the "sand" is a special substance made to jam up electronics
- alkali bomb, bombs made mostly of cesium, they explode in water
- Garlic, readily available, healthy to eat, great against vampires
- Capsaicin- What makes food spicy, the English language lack a word for how painful it is in purified form
- Wires- reinforced with magic, these lines dont get cut unless Jack wishes it.
- Adrenalin injections- for when he need that extra boost
- A modified taser- it has two settings, stun and fry. Great for water opponents
a side view with bow
Short version, immortality+Aang+green arrow+Ezio
will add to this