- Kotomi is my favorite character from the first season.
- I'm somewhat disappointed didn't see more of the other characters from the first season in After Story, but also understand that it needs to focus more on Nagisa and Tomoya.
- After Story is much more serious and emotional than the first season, which is a good thing.
- The comedy that is mostly in the first season is really funny.
- I really enjoyed that most of the characters eventually got their past revealed.
- I cried somewhat on some of the episode. Very much so on episode 18 of After Story.
- After Story is sad and depressing.
- The Dango Daikazoku song is both sad and happy:
That's all for now. I may post some more thoughts though if they pop up in my head.