Conditions DO matter.
Bloodlust frieza curb stomps.
Without bloodlust frieza gets ultra curb stomped.
Bloodlust team 2 wins.
@akronawol17: You really didn't read my previous posts did you?
I don't know what you guys are arguing about, if you're going by feats without powerscale then Heracles is country level at best, one can be stronger at DC and weaker in durability, however it doesn't work like that in DBZ, the instances that shows DBZ chars being hurt by little things like rocks are obviously there for the additional effects, I don't see the logic Goku being 100,000,000x weaker ( Tanking a bullet ) getting hurt by a rock at SSJ, if you guys try to use that as evidence, you're obviously being desperate, in reality if you base on powerscale, I don't think Piccolo's special beam canon at 400 ( The one that busted the moon ) would even affect Nappa, neither do I see Vegeta's strongest attack at 18,000 ( Earth busting ) affecting someone in the million league, both of these guys on the battle has atleast planet level durability.
Piccolo busted the moon at 400, it makes sense for Vegeta at 18,000 to be able to atleast bust a planet the size of earth, and there is Goku's powerlevel sensing feat to back it up since he could tell if Vegeta was bluffing.
Both of these guys at namek saga are already above 1,000,000. Heracles gets obliterated in bloodlust, he may last a second longer without it. There's no proof that Vegeta and Piccolo can't breathe in space, I don't think there are oxygen in space pods.
Here is what makes me say that Vegeta is already a planet buster at 18,000.
Piccolo at 400 busted the moon, he busted it with its whole aoe, if it was only the core there would have been big bits of rock left and it shouldn't have exploded instantly.
Even a meteor the size of a moon can bust the earth, but Vegeta is at 18,000, and there were no implications that he was targeting the core because as we can see, galick gun explodes on impact of non ki things, thus Vegeta at 18,000's galick gun having the aoe of the earth.
@eddz99: by blowing their bodies to oblivion simply by breathing, orsuck all the oxygen out of the air and let them suffocate, again just by breathing. and they also have no efficient way of killing Heracles. its not baseless to say that no Namek Saga character aside from Frieza is surviving without oxygen
Didn't you read my previous posts?
- There's no proof that Piccolo and Vegeta need Oxygen to breathe unless you can prove space pods contain them LOL.
- Heracles has not even shown to tank multiple moon level attacks, let alone casual planetary attacks.
- How does he blow their bodies again if their durability is on planet+?
@GIRUGAMESH: Well I guess i'll agree with that last sentence.
The stronger the attack the bigger the explosion, and he didn't seem to be trying to get away.
Punches and ki blasts aren't the same thing.
It's an example, like Vegeta getting hurt from mere planet busting attacks that in reality is actually large planet level.
I think that by that "showing off and all" that he meant the planet busting, not the attacks.
Busting the planet slowly to show his greatness.
Because the technique that required charging doesn't explode on impact.
Nope, the stronger the attack does not mean the bigger the explosion, otherwise Frieza wouldn't be hurt from mere punches from Goku.
Near the start "Frieza always liked to show off".
Like the said, for the sake of making things cooler, if you can't take the reason then i'll try to go into depths.
- Bills stated the Frieza did like to show off.
- He doesn't like to get caught up in the explosion of the planet.
- That was frieza first form, final form did the same because he was exhausted against the fight with Goku.
- Dr. Gero also took time to charge a city busting attack, it may also be a inconsistency, that's why most DBZ debaters rely on powerscales.
@SonNeko: You don't THINK, but there is enough proof to speculate them being able to do it.
- 18,000 being able to bust the planet at full power should be able to spam moon level attacks since I don't see special beam canon at 300 repelling a casual attack from this Vegeta.
- The gap from 400 to 18,000 is dirt compared to the gap from 18,000 to 1,000,000+
- Therefore the team at this point CAN spam planet busters.